Bound Hero Battle: Stahl & Sully

SatsumaFSoysoy

So, meme matches need meme clears.

Hard cleared with low HM units, Lunatic cleared with Sumia, Cordelia, Witch!Nowi and Cherche, Infernal cleared with Tharmas, Chrobin, Chrissa and Vamp!Henry

A while ago I was talking about how I wanted to use my Altena in one of these one day, and I guess no better time than the present. Or an extremely easy BHB.

@Landmaster @LordFrigid @mcsilas @Zeo @Alexmender @DLNarshen @Sasori Sorry I haven't really looked at the Gangrel vids yet, I just kinda forgot about that entirely... Will do so later.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Ooo Altena is amazing! Wish I could pull at least one of her... She does need to work on her res a bit though lol. Great job!

Spring Fir returns to her reposition bot role in this one-turn clear. Probably could have used her, but someone had to reposition and she does a pretty good job.

I was a little overkill here, but this map deserved it for being so pathetic.

But I also did a Saizo's Solo Clear to make the things a little more "fair" for the enemy team:

@Landmaster @BoaFerox @mcsilas @SuperNova125 @LordFrigid @Zeo @mampfoid @Vicious Sal @daisy jane @DarkAlf

@Maaka Great job with your Bartre & Fir clear! It's pretty nice to watch them working together.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Oh my! Altena crushed everyone! That was pretty cool to watch!

Was planning on a ''Stahl? Better call Stahl!'' joke, but the dude isn't ready yet. Too bad.

So I just throwed Clair there and it all worked out.

...They could just give Sully and Stahl some Panics and it would make this map way harder, but eh.

@Diovani BressanThe first clear was so fun to watch, Saizo dealing 80+ damage to every enemy. The second was interesting and as fair as one could be with that map, I originally thought the three Mercedeses had some use for support or something but it being a true solo spiced things up a lot. 

Edited by SuperNova125

This is why you don't bring Sully and Stahl to the Apotheosis map back in Awakening. Honestly the axe cavalier was the most problematic enemy on this map for me.

@SatsumaFSoysoy How nice that all three of Altena's parents were there to watch her solo the map.

@Maaka Another great one turn clear with the Bartre family.

@Diovani Bressan Nice solo clear with Saizo. He cleared with 1 HP to spare.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Ooh I'm in love with Altena's JP voice. Nice music too, close call with that Wrathful staff though lol. The tinks were satisfying though. I like her proud parents lol

@Diovani Bressan I think you're getting a little bit drunk in power through Dominance lol. Saizo still continues to be quite strong even with the fairer battles, although understandably Cancel Affinity is a thing heh

@Maaka Nice to see the whole family, and OG Fir back in the team!

@Zeo @DarkAlf @BoaFerox @Alexmender @DLNarshen @Landmaster

Team is +Atk/-Res Cain, +Atk/-Res Abel, +Atk/-HP Sully and +Atk/-Res Stahl

Music is Tame A Bad Boy from the King of Fighters XIII

- Christmas Cav dream team go! A bull and panther clash, giving each other full cav buffs. I forgot how much I enjoy Sully's special lines and how I like these cavs in general as characters.

- Abel had the most Def from the hidden Atk/Def buffs from his weapon, so he was the perfect unit to bait the (sadly) enemy phase bosses.

- Sully is the surprise key player tying the whole team together. Her Spd was important in doubling the TA blue mage (plus Chill Spd from Abel). She also has the most Res to take a hit. TA effect is nice against the Brave Sword cav. Similarly, Stahl's TA effect no-sells the brave axe, and his native Swap is nice for the tight spacing.

- QP on Cain only so he can say his special line heh. He has fun lines (if only he said "Ha, Gored by the horns!" it would be perfect).

Have another idea probably but will have to promote and train some units on the weekend to see if it works.

My first crack at a clear video post. And how fitting—its a crack battle.

The whole battle was two minutes thereabouts. The difference in time is explainable: I was eating while recording lmao.

Duo Palla's sheer Atk, coupled with the attack bonus from Mirror Impact, proved too much for the reds, and the Duo skill allowed for insane range. Cherche mopped up the rest, Sully included.

Edited by Karimlan

This has to be the easiest BHB they have done.  I beat all maps in one try with my cav team of : Hrid, Dimitri, B!Veronica and Walhart.  Dimitri almost soloed the lower levels, but since I am lazy I didn't try for solo runs.  Normally I have to try a couple  of times on infernal to get my placement right, but to clear it in one go was a surprise.

I did't expect much for this BHB and it matched those expectations completely. The Fates princes minus Kiragi did't have a hard time. I also don't bring Soleil out enough so she could help out.

@SatsumaFSoysoy: Good thing that healer was around. I started to feel a bit bad for this map after seeing all those 0's

@Maaka: Mustafa's forging bond rewards seem to be getting put to good use. Also good to see Bartre wasn't one point stronger. That might have messed up the galeforcing

@Diovani Bressan: The two video's show pretty good how helpful Bride Micaiah is to Saizo. He can just go into murder mode immediately without having to set things up. Both clears where cool.

@Landmaster

Edited by Sasori

Pretty similar to the Gangrel battle, not hard by any means~

@SatsumaFSoysoy -  Altena is a beast. I love how effortlessly she was able to tank everything. Even a Brave Axe ting tinged. I ended up free pulling a 5* one day and she has not disappointed. Nice solo!

@Maaka -  The full father-daughter lineup has returned. I love how you had to nerf Bartre to not 1 shot Sully. S!Fir was the true MVP though, flawless Assist. 

@Diovani Bressan - I thought you would Marth solo with all the Cavs~ But Saizo the Fifth’s Mayhem works, too~

LOL why 3 Mercies and not 3 Kazes? Nice use of CA for the Raventome~

@NSSKG151 - Looks like Stahl and Sully did not bring Limit Breaker to the fight. That was a great solo clear, Close Call is awesome on Anna~

@mcsilas - A Christmas Cav Duo clear, I was hoping you would do this theme~ Great way to show off all of their Prfs, too. Nice maneuvering to get the right placement down for the Enemy Phase as everyone just ran to their own demise~

@Sasori - Fates Kids coming to an Awakening Battle is original to say the least~ I love that exact kill on Sully. I also liked how this battle was basically 3 phases: Shiro tanking, Soleil Dual Phase, and Siegbert Offnse. 

12 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I thought you would Marth solo with all the Cavs~ But Saizo the Fifth’s Mayhem works, too~

Marth was not able to true solo this map, like Saizo can. Sully having WTA (and also swordbreaker) and Stalh having too much HP were too much for Mar-Mar to deal with alone.

For Saizo True Solo, I had to give him Cancel Affinity and Summoner Support (C) so he was able to survive the cleric in the end.

@NSSKG151 Nice Anna! She is very strong and fast! I needde to give Saizo C Rank Summoner Support, or else he would die to that Cleric.

@mcsilas Nice themed clear! I really like Cain and Abel, but I don't have much attachment to Stahl and Sully, but they are cool as well.

@Sasori Nice video! I hope we get Kiragi soon, to complete the team.

@Landmaster Fairie Elise is my favorite Elise Alt Nice video! I knew Team Elise wouldn't have problems here, but Mirabilis did a great job tanking some foes!

@Nowi's Husband Nice! Nowi did a great job while Nowi, Nowi and Nowi cheered for her.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Even when the healer tried to do her best, it wasn't enough to stop Altena's rampage on this meme of a map. Really nice to see her considering she's sorta rare. 

@mcsilas The OG Christmas cavaliers pair up with the not so newest gen of Christmas cavs, that's a really cool theme! I'm super surprised at seeing a 5* Sully and Stahl, now that's something you see once every 10 years or so. Still, Abel held the vanguard pretty well and Sully did the same afterwards although she wans to be like Cain, that tactical retreat to showcase the Awakening cav's prfs was pretty nice, too. 

@Landmaster As soon as I saw Elise Emblem on the title I thought this would be a super overkill clear, but I actually got surprised. It was interesting to see Mirabilis as a combat unit instead of a dancer, although she kinda bit a little more than she could chew when facing a Triangle Adept weapon. Still, surviving that in and of itself is already a great feat! There's not much I can say about the Elises, they destroyed everything as quickly as I would expect. Sully wanting to die by 3 digits dmg was fun. 

- - - -

So yeah, no video from this meme of a map from me because this one is too kuzosako help I fell into Vtuber hell erm...pathetic. I used Norne+Lancina and it was over in 1 turn. Also, I'm working on a longer video showcasing my new Anima Defense team (so far it has gotten 2 wins, 0 loses and one of those was a massacre so look foward to it) and that's taking more effort with all the different songs I need to get and stuff. 

On 6/17/2020 at 4:15 AM, Maaka said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Ooo Altena is amazing! Wish I could pull at least one of her... She does need to work on her res a bit though lol. Great job!

Yeah... I guess if I merged her more and thought about the build harder she could handle magic enemies a bit better, but that's for later.

Lol the Firs with the moustache and beard. Brilliant. Smart use of Hit & Run.

On 6/17/2020 at 4:34 AM, Diovani Bressan said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Oh my! Altena crushed everyone! That was pretty cool to watch!

She is quite powerful, and I'm quite happy with her.

Saizo is powerful too... Both of those vids were just sad. Saizo left all his Mercy in the back.

On 6/17/2020 at 6:28 AM, NSSKG151 said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy How nice that all three of Altena's parents were there to watch her solo the map.

They were proud.

Damn, Anna destroyed them all too. That reminds me, Apotheosis Anna had Dragonskin, so that's basically what Close Call is here... Stahl and Sully weren't ready indeed.

On 6/17/2020 at 6:36 AM, mcsilas said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Ooh I'm in love with Altena's JP voice. Nice music too, close call with that Wrathful staff though lol. The tinks were satisfying though. I like her proud parents lol

I love her voice as well. She sounds gentle outside of battle, but is really cool in battle.

Ooh, nice theme team. Too bad Kent and Sain aren't in the game yet. That was smart to back off and let the Awakening cavs handle the two Brave weapon cavs first, since they're definitely the biggest problems. Nice job by Sully, I used her a lot early in the game when she was still a 4* and there was no SI. Her Draw Back was useful.

@Karimlan Well, this was truly a map that didn't deserve 100% attention lol. Especially with powerhouses like Palla and Cherche there. I wish I had a Palla too. Nice DB4 on Cherche though.

On 6/17/2020 at 11:17 AM, Sasori said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy: Good thing that healer was around. I started to feel a bit bad for this map after seeing all those 0's

Lol, same. Saddest part is that if I had more Altena merges (or actually just changed her seal to something else) the healer would just get one-shot, and not even she would have had a chance.

Well, that was definitely easy for this team. Only the Blue Mage did anything of note by hitting Siegbert, but it wasn't enough.

On 6/17/2020 at 11:53 AM, Landmaster said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy -  Altena is a beast. I love how effortlessly she was able to tank everything. Even a Brave Axe ting tinged. I ended up free pulling a 5* one day and she has not disappointed. Nice solo!

You should definitely build yours too, she's very useful to have around.

So combat Mirabillis is going to be a recurring member like Nowi?

On 6/17/2020 at 6:56 PM, Alexmender said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Even when the healer tried to do her best, it wasn't enough to stop Altena's rampage on this meme of a map. Really nice to see her considering she's sorta rare. 

Too bad she didn't drop to 3-4*, would've been really nice.

On 6/17/2020 at 6:56 PM, Alexmender said:

So yeah, no video from this meme of a map from me because this one is too kuzosako help I fell into Vtuber hell erm...pathetic. I used Norne+Lancina and it was over in 1 turn. Also, I'm working on a longer video showcasing my new Anima Defense team (so far it has gotten 2 wins, 0 loses and one of those was a massacre so look foward to it) and that's taking more effort with all the different songs I need to get and stuff. 

What's your Norne build?

I've been watching Vtubers a lot lately too... It's kusozako, though

10 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Too bad she didn't drop to 3-4*, would've been really nice.

What's your Norne build?

I've been watching Vtubers a lot lately too... It's kusozako, though

For sure, I only have like 3 copies of her so it's going to be a while before I even consider working on her build. 

Norne has a pretty standard build:

Spoiler

SEDS1O7.jpg

I also have a Slaying Bow and a Brave Bow build to make use of the Heavy Blade 4 she got from the Duo Ephraim I foddered to her. But I won't mess with that stuff until she gets to +5 at the bare minimum. 

Tell that to the 3 or 4 translators that wrote it as Kuzosako, 草

26 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Saizo is powerful too... Both of those vids were just sad. Saizo left all his Mercy in the back.

OMG! All his Mercy... With all those Mercies... LOL

How I didn't notice it before?! Oh, I am using Mercedes in every solo clear now.

1 hour ago, Alexmender said:

For sure, I only have like 3 copies of her so it's going to be a while before I even consider working on her build. 

Norne has a pretty standard build:

Reveal hidden contents

SEDS1O7.jpg

I also have a Slaying Bow and a Brave Bow build to make use of the Heavy Blade 4 she got from the Duo Ephraim I foddered to her. But I won't mess with that stuff until she gets to +5 at the bare minimum. 

Tell that to the 3 or 4 translators that wrote it as Kuzosako, 草

Close Foil Spendthrift Norne is pretty good. Too bad I didn't have orbs to spare for a Midori, and I only have one Norne lol.

they're wrong

47 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

OMG! All his Mercy... With all those Mercies... LOL

How I didn't notice it before?! Oh, I am using Mercedes in every solo clear now.

Oh, I thought that was what you were going for lol. Why did you bring them, then? Just because you like Mercie?