Bound Hero Battle: Stahl & Sully

SatsumaFSoysoy

Leon had to facetank the initial rush, but it wasn't too bad otherwise.  Oh, and Legendary Azura had to eat an attack from Stahl.  The horror.

6 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

They were proud.

Damn, Anna destroyed them all too. That reminds me, Apotheosis Anna had Dragonskin, so that's basically what Close Call is here... Stahl and Sully weren't ready indeed.

Huh, I suppose in a way Close Call and Repel does work as a good substitution to emulate Dragonskin.

15 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oh, I thought that was what you were going for lol. Why did you bring them, then? Just because you like Mercie?

Normally I use 3 Sakuras, so it's Saizo protecting Lady Sakura... But I did a clean on my barracks and all those Sakuras became manuals. Mercedes was the only one with 3 copies that were not booked.

19 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You should definitely build yours too, she's very useful to have around.

So combat Mirabillis is going to be a recurring member like Nowi?

Right now she has a basic build for AA, just gave her QR Bonfire with Sturdy Stance Seal if no one else is using it. But she takes such little damage from swordies as it is, she doesn't even need huge investment to be good.

Yep, Mirabilis is a certified honorary Elise for now~

@SatsumaFSoysoy

Wow, I was expecting at least a little damage from the Axe Cav, but she just hard-walled everything physical. I like that you filled the remaining slots with her...family.

@Maaka

Nice clear, and neat use of Drag Back to get the positioning for the WoM chain.

@Diovani Bressan

Interesting, I see elements of my own attempt in those two clears. For his solo...that first turn was a little rough, but once he got Saizo’s Star on the enemies, it was all over. That Cleric came surprisingly close, though.

@Landmaster

I’m surprised that Elise took out that mage through Triangle Adept. Mirabilis eating two hits from Sully was pretty neat as well. Nice work!
~

I don’t remember when or why I gave Caeda Cancel Affinity, but I’m not complaining.

15 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Interesting, I see elements of my own attempt in those two clears. For his solo...that first turn was a little rough, but once he got Saizo’s Star on the enemies, it was all over. That Cleric came surprisingly close, though.

Yeah. That cleric almost defeated Saizo. The solution I found was to give Saizo Summoner Support, to increase his HP and Res.

Nice clear! Caeda did a great job ranking everyone! Of course, she would fail in her mission without Gangrel's support.

@NSSKG151 Sheesh that Anna is a monster... She would make a good galeforcer too with that speed. Great clear!

@Sasori Bartre was rather close to one-shotting Sully there, but I could have just taken off fury or something if I really needed to. As much as I hate Shiro because of his tendency to pity break me, he's really a great physical tank. Glad to see Soleil murdering Sully thanks to her AoE special. Nice job!

@Landmaster Yea, Bartre being so strong is why I normally tend to go against the weapon triangle, although I couldn't quite get rid of Stahl with him thanks to the triangle adept weapon. Speaking of, I'm surprised Mirabilis could tank Sully like that. She did quite a bit in that clear, too bad the defensive special on that sword cav robbed her of the kill. Great job as always!

@LordFrigid Ooo that was a cool use of two rather unpopular skills! Didn't think I would see deflect melee used in any clears and seeing cancel affinity come in handy for once was nice! Cool clear!

On 6/21/2020 at 3:28 PM, Maaka said:

@NSSKG151 Sheesh that Anna is a monster... She would make a good galeforcer too with that speed. Great clear!

I actually did try to solo this map with Galeforce on her but the axe cavalier keep being a problem. Galeforce Anna is fun to use in Mjolnir Strike and Aether Raids though.

On 6/20/2020 at 2:17 PM, LordFrigid said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy

Wow, I was expecting at least a little damage from the Axe Cav, but she just hard-walled everything physical. I like that you filled the remaining slots with her...family.

They watched happily and peacefully.

Poor Sully. Her only chance of victory down the drain.

On 6/20/2020 at 10:09 AM, Landmaster said:

Right now she has a basic build for AA, just gave her QR Bonfire with Sturdy Stance Seal if no one else is using it. But she takes such little damage from swordies as it is, she doesn't even need huge investment to be good.

Yep, Mirabilis is a certified honorary Elise for now~

Yeah, she's a goddess for AA. I rely on her a lot.

Mirabillis is cute, so that makes sense.

@daisy jane

Ooh, congrats on getting a phone that can handle recording FEH! I like how Dimitri stomped the bosses so thoroughly that he still had 100% HP for the blue mage fight. Byleth taking on the Brave weapon Cavalry was neat as well. Poor Edelgard, not getting to do anything...and Bernadetta had to sneak a KO out from under Byleth’s nose. Nice job!

18 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

@daisy jane

Ooh, congrats on getting a phone that can handle recording FEH! I like how Dimitri stomped the bosses so thoroughly that he still had 100% HP for the blue mage fight. Byleth taking on the Brave weapon Cavalry was neat as well. Poor Edelgard, not getting to do anything...and Bernadetta had to sneak a KO out from under Byleth’s nose. Nice job!

thanks! i was really really excited when it occurred to me that i could actually record clear videos again without that nasty lag.

@LordFrigid - Gangrel was clearly the MVP in this case but Caeda put in some equally impressive work making use of the Cancel Affinity. Sully was so scared, she didn’t even want to attack.

@daisy jane -  Why are Bernie Bear and Dimitri naked? Dimitri tanking worked well for the first turn and then Byleth to follow up in the second. TRULY the OTP~