What Harmonic Heroes would you want?

Since pairing up units from different games as Duo Heroes is an upcoming concept there is a very obvious question. What Harmonic Heroes would you want to see? What characters from different games would be perfect for a pair up?

Alm/Marth

They might get ire for having to many alts but it seems a really obvious one. Both are heroes that went on an adventure around the same time, they're about the same age, they both unify their continent and as kings they are practically each others neighbors. They can also have the dynamic of Alm being the boyish and confident one while Marth is the more graceful and introspective one. A lot of this goes for Caeda and Celica too

Boey/Serra

Mae and Boey kinda resemble Serra and Erk. It wouldn't be unlike Serra to notice the similarities and forcefully drags Boey around as her ''Erk 2''. 

L'arachel/Arthur

Both are champions of justice who are very over the top about it. Arthur would be the main combat unit with L'arachel cheering him on with all manner of colorful battle cries.  

Tiki/Tak-Tak

One of the previous Summer Banners already had Takumi babysit Tiki and she seemed quite happy about it. Tiki's lonely, Takumi is good with kids and they already know each other. Both are also very popular so it seems an all around logical pick.

I kind of want Edelgard and Tiki to be a Harmonic Duo. 

Due to how Edelgard is one that opposes dragons in 3H because of how they affected humanity, it would be great for Edelgard to meet Tiki, someone that I genuinely think Edelgard would get along with due to how Tiki separates herself from politics in regards to humanity, but is involved in the sense as a guide for the people at best. 

I'm not at all big on the concept of duo and harmonic heroes, but here's a few ideas.

Illyana/Gaius

The foody and sweet-tooth dynamic would be fun.

Linhardt/Lute

Two somewhat eccentric, jerkass scholars.

Heather/Soleil or Heather/Nina

For obvious reasons.

Brom/Mozu

The peasant/farmer duo.

Owain/Odin

Severa/Selena

Inigo/Laslow

They are from different games you know 😛 

And less money required for voice actors.

Sothis and Zephiel (young one most likely). They had some fun interactions during the winter Paralogue and the TT so they did seem like a fun duo. Also young Zephiel is way more interesting for interactions that Byleth would be in a potential Duo. Similarly Sothis and Nino could also work, they also had some fun interactions in the winter Paralogue and TT.  

Just make sure Sothis is leading because I am need of more powercrept dragons. 

Byleth/Owain: Arguably the straightest-laced character in the series with the most quirky, I think this would be good comedy.

Boyd/Tobin: The Number Twos of some of the parties who defeated their gods. Plus they both have families they care deeply for, though Tobin's is off-screen as opposed to Rolf and Oscar. 

Old!Arvis/Edelgard: "Was it worth it" vs. "Yes, and I wouldn't do it any other way"

1 hour ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

I'm not at all big on the concept of duo and harmonic heroes, but here's a few ideas.

Illyana/Gaius

The foody and sweet-tooth dynamic would be fun.

Linhardt/Lute

Two somewhat eccentric, jerkass scholars.

Heather/Soleil or Heather/Nina

For obvious reasons.

Brom/Mozu

The peasant/farmer duo.

What about Bastian and Virion? 

I'd love to see these:

Ike and Ephraim - These two would work so well together with their desire to battle and get stronger!

Frederick and Silas - This one would be an awesome mentor/student relationship. Silas wants to be the best knight he can be for Corrin and Frederick would make the perfect teacher for him!

Sylvain and Sain - I think the reason for this should be obvious. XD

Edited by Anacybele

Camilla-Loki
Perfect pair.

Plumeria-Silvia
I want to see Plumeria's reaction when Silvia proudly shows off her boingy bits.

Laevatein-Elise
Laevatein needs a friend who can bring a smile to her face.

Lucina-Eliwood
They stabbed people they love.

Edelgard-Lucina
They both killed dragons with dead dragon body parts.

Alm-Marth
Same as above.

Caeda-Sakura
Effectiveness against most foes using traditional/regular Weapons.

Caeda-Kagero-Merric
Effectiveness against all movement types.

Sigurd-Flora-Rinea-Gunnthrá
Is something burning?

Anna-Anna-Anna-Anna-Anna-Anna-Anna-Anna-Anna-Anna-Anna-Anna-Anna-Anna
One Anna from each game category. Anna & Company will be the ultimate Harmonic Hero.

Edited by XRay

They would probably do more wackier ideas than what I could think of with but here's I came up with.

• Barst and Bartre because of CHOP
  • Hilda and Serra for the ultimate lazy pink twintail duo
  • Selena (Fates) and Selena (Sacred Stones) because why not a duo with two people with the same name
  • Cherche and Minerva for Minerva's reaction to a wyvern being named after her
  • Tiki and Sothis as the green haired sleeping dragons duo
  • Marth and Chrom
  • Really any combinations of Anna such as Awakening and Fates Anna together or Awakening and Three Houses Anna since she is a different character in every game
  • Not one I am hoping to see happen because of the chaos that would occur but Azura and Olivia because their harmonic skill would probably be some broken refreshing ability. Really any two dancers from different games would work.

OH BOY HERE WE GO (in no particular order.)

1. Cherche/Minerva(the human) - Imagine all the "I was talking to my wyvern" sort of lines! X3 I also do wonder if Cherche is descended from Macedon.

2. Florina/Lon'qu - I ship them, and have been for a long time. Even if their interactions are not romantic, I WANT THIS. She's terrified of men. He's terrified of women. THEY'RE PERFECT.

3. Franz/Ashe - I know neither are in yet, so they can't have developed a friendship yet, but they're both absolutely adorable sweeties who dream of being great knights.

4. Ingrid/Silas - Similar reasons to the above, but less cute and more serious. They would totally voice their dreams, Silas would encourage Ingrid not to give up, etc. Alternatively, I think that Ingrid would have a lot to look up to/learn from Mathilda. (Also, yeah, I know Ingrid isn't here yet.)

5. Nailah/Keaton - Bark bark. Woof. (I do wonder if they'd communicate in wolf language or human language. Also, they're both leaders of their respective wolf people.)

6. Alm/Walhart - I just think that it would be reeeeeally interesting for Walhart to hear what Alm has to say about stuff, and I think that he would respect him, given their relation.

7. Erk/Boey - They're both level-headed guys who have energetic pink-haired pigtail-sporting ladies to keep up with. So, I figure they would find support and comradery in this. (Erk needs to get into Heroes first, though.)

8. Lissa/Ophelia - They have a certain someone in common, and I think they would really get along. This is especially so if Lissa knows about her future kid already.

9. Fargus/Valbar - Valbar has a very unfortunate history with pirates. I wonder how he'd get along with a nice one. ...Not that Fargus is in the game.

10. Mirabilis/Mitama - Mitama's not on the game yet, but that would be one long nap.

11. Leo/Linhardt - Linhardt isn't in the game yet, but as I understand it, both have issues with staying up late studying. So, study buddies!

12. Silque/Mercedes - Both are quite devout in their faiths, and are gentle people (with somewhat mischievous sides.) I wonder what sort of conversations they would have.

13. Student Dimitri/Lucina - They're not the best at picking out gifts...I want to see what would happen if they tried to work together on this.

14. Timeskip Dimitri/Lif - They actually have a lot in common. I really want to see their conversations. (Being vague intentionally here.)

15. Hanneman/Sigurd - The whole crests thing really reminds me of the crusader blood in FE4/5, and I can just imagine Hanneman's excitement about discovering an entirely new world with new blood to research.

16. Manuella/Shinon - Drinking buddies.

17. Gregor/Athena (if I'm remembering her name right. The lady with the accent similar to Gregor's.) - Maybe they're distantly related. I want to know more about where they came from.

18. Oscar/Palla - Having two younger siblings apiece, AND being green the eldest, level-headed ones, they'll probably have a lot that they relate to with one another.

19. Emperor Arvis/Timeskip Edelgard - I may not have finished my first playthrough of 3H, nor even played her route at all yet, but it seems like they would have a lot in common. ...Like the color red.

20. Nils/Ewan - Little bros with dancing big sisters, and both pairs of siblings mutually trying to protect one another.

21. Oliver/Kaden - Beauty contest. Admirers of beauty claiming to be the most beautiful.

22. Joshua/Makalov - This will end well...for Joshua, probably. Gamble gamble gamble gamble...

There's a lot more where that come from but I'll stop there for now.

Edit: TOTALLY FORGOT TO INCLUDE THEM: Soren/Lute. The honor students. They're both pretty no-nonsense, smart, and Soren may shock Lute a bit by going into a spiel on her arrogance if she pushes him too far. Alternatively, Cherche/Lute, especially for Halloween. They find undead monsters cute. It's not a common thing to have in common.

Edit again:

Also,

Kieran/L'Arachel - Excitable, fearless, and charges into battle like Leroy Jenkins. They'd be hilarious. XD

Percy/Gerome - Wyvern pals.

Lysithia/Nyx - "Don't call me a kid."

Brady/Ignatius - Scary-looking softies...who, working together, would be hecka tanky.

Marth/Lucina - Imagine how much Lucina would be freaking out but trying to keep her cool. XD

Edit again again:

I forgot Kana/Morgan. Because children.

Edit again again again:

Fredrick/Jakob - Obsessive-compulsively overprotective caretakers. Alternatively, Fredrick/Gunter, for their strict training of others.

Edit again again again again:

Felicia/Sumia - All of the clumsy.

Edited by Mercakete

I'm gonna echo Brom/Mozu, Marth/Alm, Florina/Lon'qu, Marth/Lucina, and Alm/Walhart.

I'd also say Lyn/Ike, Fiora/Palla, Elincia/Caeda, Brom/Donnel, Ephraim/Hector, Eliwood/Seliph, Eirika/Celica, Caeda/Celica, Dieck/Ogma, Abel/Stahl, Cain/Sully, Frederick/Jeigan, Lyn/Claude.

8 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm gonna echo Brom/Mozu, Marth/Alm, Florina/Lon'qu, Marth/Lucina, and Alm/Walhart.

I'd also say Lyn/Ike, Fiora/Palla, Elincia/Caeda, Brom/Donnel, Ephraim/Hector, Eliwood/Seliph, Eirika/Celica, Caeda/Celica, Dieck/Ogma, Abel/Stahl, Cain/Sully, Frederick/Jeigan, Lyn/Claude.

Ooo I like the Ephraim/Hector, Brom/Donnel, Abel/Stahl, and Cain/Sully ones there!

Edit: Actually, Lyn/Ephraim would be good, too, since they're not super keen on courtly life. Lyn/Petra would be good, too! Or Rath/Petra, being tribal hunters.

Edited by Mercakete

Frederick/Setsuna - The guy who clears pebbles vs. the one who always falls into traps.  I wonder which will snap first?
Mamori/Draug - I just want to see his reaction when he sees that his "other" self is an axe-wielding guy who protects a little girl.
Azura/Ishtar - They can share hair care tips.
Ike/Rebecca - He likes meat, she cooks meat.
Kagero/Forde - The battlefield is the perfect place for an art lesson!
Xander/Petra - The battlefield is the perfect place for a swimming lesson!
Peri/Ilyana - Let's see whose appetite is bigger!
Lorenz/Ryoma - And that is the story of how Hoshidan tea ceremonies became popular in Fodlan.

Anyone who's not already going to get a regular Duo Hero.

If they use Harmonic Heroes as an excuse to make more Ephraim and Hector alts with them in the lead, it will be quite angerizing.

Other than that, I don't really care, I guess.

Takumi and Felix: Bring on the tsundere boys.

Flayn and Sakura: Bring on the cinnamon rolls.

Lorenz/Ferdinand and Maribelle: Bring on the high nobility.

Wil/Ashe for no other reason than to finally have my two favorite characters in Heroes.

Inigo/Laslow because i can never have enough Inigo.

Dimitri/Edelgard because they'd make a cute little duo dancer unit.