What Harmonic Heroes would you want?

Empress Edelgard/Walhart The already look the same and have similar mindsets. Of be interested in thier interaction. 

Nowi/Sothis They're actually somewhat similar, with both being ancient "godesses" that act childish (Nowi with her innocence and Sothis with her irritability). This may also be a chance for Nowi to show off her mature side per her Nah support. 

Myrrh/Fae They'd certainly be adorable together. The two littlest manaketes in the franchise. 

Masked Lucina/Outrealms Marth Thier outfits are almost exactly the same. It would certainly be a laugh.

13 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Lyn & Male Robin, that's for sure. For who that played Warriors, you know what I mean by having these two as Harmonized Heroes.

Lyn/Morgan could be an option too due to Morgan being ''marc'' in Japan just as the tactician in Blazing.

Franz/Ashe - I know neither are in yet, so they can't have developed a friendship yet, but they're both absolutely adorable sweeties who dream of being great knights

As far as Ashe goes I think Chad would be a good fit for him. Both are stealing to take care of their little bro's and Ashe's sunny attitude could clash nicely with Chad's permanent glare. 

6 hours ago, Nanima said:

Takumi and Felix: Bring on the tsundere boys.

Do they count as Tsundere? I mean, Selena (Fates) and Keaton are absolutely tsundere, but Takumi is just insecure with a raving inferiority complex, and Felix is bitter. As I understand it, tsundere is the result of when someone has soft feelings for another, but is embarrassed/confused/frightened by them/how they make the person feel vulnerable, and so they wind up lashing out/fervently denying said soft feelings instead, which isn't really the case with Takumi or Felix.

1 minute ago, Mercakete said:

Do they count as Tsundere? I mean, Selena (Fates) and Keaton are absolutely tsundere, but Takumi is just insecure with a raving inferiority complex, and Felix is bitter. As I understand it, tsundere is the result of when someone has soft feelings for another, but is embarrassed/confused/frightened by them/how they make the person feel vulnerable, and so they wind up lashing out/fervently denying said soft feelings instead, which isn't really the case with Takumi or Felix.

A tsundere doesn't have to always 100% display all the traits at all times. But when you look at Takumi's Japanese My Room dialogue, he really reacts like it, he comes this close to saying he likes Corrin only to turn his head aside and go "No, it was nothing!" while clearly embarassed. He also has multiple moments like this in his supports where he wants to say something or confess something but breaks off due to embarassment or says it more vehemtently to cover up. 

Felix meanwhile has multiple moments where he is clearly concerned or more emotionally atrached than he lets on, but covers it up with anger. Like he is clearly concerned about Dimitri's state post-ts, but voices it as "Do something about that thing, I can't look at it."... while then proceeding to stare at "it" for an entire month. It's also the japanese voice actor really selling the pouting and obviously affected tone in a lot of scenes. He can only thank Sylvain after he already turned around to leave in their A+ support and still has a huge blush on his face and is very hesitant to say it.

Basically both of them have a lot to their characters that goes beyond the archetype, but the main feature: Hiding affection or concern behind angry outbursts or pretensions of disdain, is still there.

2 hours ago, Nagraal said:

Oliver and Reyson because...reasons :]

They're from the same game, though, so they'd have to be a duo unit, not a harmonic one.

51 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

They're from the same game, though, so they'd have to be a duo unit, not a harmonic one.

If they put one from Path of Radiance and the other from Radiant Dawn, that would solve the issue.

And characters in Harmonic Heroes does not have to be from seperate games, and characters in Duo Heroes does not have to be from the same game either. For Harmonic Heroes using just one game though, their support ability would kind of suck due to the smaller amount of units they can buff, but I imagine they would make the buff more powerful to offset that. If they make a Peony-Mirabilis Harmonic Hero for example, maybe the Harmonic skill might be Dance/Sing or something, which is extremely powerful, to offset the fact that it only affects a small cast of units.

Edited by XRay

8 minutes ago, XRay said:

If they put one from Path of Radiance and the other from Radiant Dawn, that would solve the issue.

And characters in Harmonic Heroes does not have to be from seperate games, and characters in Duo Heroes does not have to be from the same game either. For Harmonic Heroes using just one game though, their support ability would kind of suck due to the smaller amount of units they can buff, but I imagine they would make the buff more powerful to offset that. If they make a Peony-Mirabilis Harmonic Hero for example, maybe the Harmonic skill might be Dance/Sing or something, which is extremely powerful, to offset the fact that it only affects a small cast of units.

I feel like that's kind of undermining the point. 

2 hours ago, XRay said:

Actually, at least harmonic was specifically stated to be pairs of heroes from different worlds who became friends while here in Askr. Which also means that they'll always be of characters already in the game.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

I feel like that's kind of undermining the point. 

58 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Actually, at least harmonic was specifically stated to be pairs of heroes from different worlds who became friends while here in Askr. Which also means that they'll always be of characters already in the game.

That is true that it kind of undermines the point, but I would not count on Intelligent Systems to follow patterns religiously. If anything, I expect them to break patterns at least a couple of times if not throwing whatever pattern or trend completely out the window.

As for them being in friends while in Askr, lore wise, they could just say that that two complete new Heroes never before seen in Askr became friends instantly the moment they were summoned together, so that still satisfies the friendship in Askr requirement. And even Heroes from the same game can be summoned from different game worlds, as DB!Ike is clearly not from the same Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn world that players have known and experienced.

6 hours ago, XRay said:

That is true that it kind of undermines the point, but I would not count on Intelligent Systems to follow patterns religiously. If anything, I expect them to break patterns at least a couple of times if not throwing whatever pattern or trend completely out the window.

As for them being in friends while in Askr, lore wise, they could just say that that two complete new Heroes never before seen in Askr became friends instantly the moment they were summoned together, so that still satisfies the friendship in Askr requirement. And even Heroes from the same game can be summoned from different game worlds, as DB!Ike is clearly not from the same Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn world that players have known and experienced.

No, that's not going to work at all.  Especially since Oliver is a grail unit, and probably won't be an alt, ever.  Lastly, I doubt any of the herons will be his friend.

17 minutes ago, eclipse said:

No, that's not going to work at all.  Especially since Oliver is a grail unit, and probably won't be an alt, ever.  Lastly, I doubt any of the herons will be his friend.

I certainly don't expect the unit XRay is describing, but I don't think there's any reason to expect Oliver to be off the table for alts, and I don't think him being a grail unit does anything to change that. He certainly seems a lot more popular than Bartre.

38 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'd like to either see Titania/L'Arachel or Leo/Ashe, if nothing more than personal favoritism.

Thinking of Titania, now I want to see her with Seth. Or Frederick.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Thinking of Titania, now I want to see her with Seth. Or Frederick.

Titania/Seth would certainly be cool, maybe they could be as OP as their source material.

I want a Elphin/ Rafiel harmonic hero, Elphin could play his harp while Rafiel sings and Rafiel can be Elphin's eyes since he can't fly anyway.  Jakob/Frederick would be interesting because of the Fates DLC where they meet.