Any Warhammer Fans Here?

Captain Karnage

Hey guys, I just wanted to see how many people here play any of the Warhammer games. I've watched a couple of YouTube videos on the game and thought it looked like a really fun strategy game

Anyways I recently got to play my first game at my flgs and I really enjoyed it. So I talked to some of the people who play it and they pretty much told me to pick up whatever models in a Start Collecting box I thought looked cool, and I ended up picking up the Skitarii one. I haven't gotten most of my models put together but I've found it kind of relaxing just assembling them.

I was a little bit into Warhammer back in the day, before it became Age of Sigmar. I mostly read the faction rulebooks and the like. Never got around to the actual painting and assembly of the models though. // At some point I want to get the Total War: Warhammer games, but it's on a backlog of all the other games I want to eventually play...

I have passing knowledge of Warhammer 40k, and it seems interesting, but I haven't dived deep into it.