Rendezvous disruption stages.

2 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

No problem, I use this all the time

Yep, it substantially improved my quality of life in the game. Especially after it was updated.

I remember when conventional wisdom was that everyone should have Plateslayer/Dracoslayer, and it put a major burden on resources. Now I followed the google docs recommendations and have Chrom, Lucina, Lyn, and Marth as Antitriangle swords with mountslayer/dracoslayer, my other swords as plateslayer/wingslayer, my lances with Mountslayer/Dracoslayer, and my axes as Mountslayer/Dracoslayer.

11 hours ago, Faellin said:

11 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Yep, it substantially improved my quality of life in the game. Especially after it was updated.

I remember when conventional wisdom was that everyone should have Plateslayer/Dracoslayer, and it put a major burden on resources. Now I followed the google docs recommendations and have Chrom, Lucina, Lyn, and Marth as Antitriangle swords with mountslayer/dracoslayer, my other swords as plateslayer/wingslayer, my lances with Mountslayer/Dracoslayer, and my axes as Mountslayer/Dracoslayer.

11 hours ago, ciphertul said:

No problem, I use this all the time

Thanks so much guys! It's really helpful!

I Appreciate it!