(solved) Replace all battle animation in fire emblme GBA

Callie

Hi! I want to add new battle bow animation to Lord class. Hope you take a little time to check where I was wrong :

1) I press "Extented list" -> change "Total number of new data allocate" to 3 -> press "Reallocate data and repoint" :

UkUw5Cw.png

2) The new weapon type slot battle animation appear, I changed it to "3" which is for bow type battle animation -> write to rom :

ax5RCRr.png

3) I press "Import battle animation" then choose a bow animation I dowloaded :

drBca3V.png

Then the error begin, it change both bow type animation I've just created and original Eliwood sword battle animation to the new bow battle animation that just be imported :

akU5dS9.png

eF9GgtT.png

The same error go with any class. A class like Fighter which have hand axe type animation , is changed to a new battle animation that would be imported, too.

Also, is there a site that after we upload a image, we can edit, resize it ? But still able to image copy that link to paste somewhere else. I'm using imgur. 

Edited by Hong Nhi

5 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

You are replacing his sword animation. You need to add slots by expanding the table, then inserting them at the bottom. 

i understand 🙂 I can do it now ^