Fire Emblem PME

Callie

I watched Mangs played Fire emblem PME 6, 7, 8 walkthoughs. I think it is interesting. But there is no dowload link in his video descriptions. Also I can't find it online though google.. It isn't in "ROM Hack and Fan Game Directory" section in this forum too.

So hope you guys would share me if you have those patches or some fun patches like that... thank you...

I'm fairly certain that if you join Mangs' discord, you'll be able to ask someone there to show the PME patches to you; if you go to his channel, click on "About" then scroll to the bottom. You then just have to click on the Discord link and you'd be able to join!

1 hour ago, Benice said:

I'm fairly certain that if you join Mangs' discord, you'll be able to ask someone there to show the PME patches to you; if you go to his channel, click on "About" then scroll to the bottom. You then just have to click on the Discord link and you'd be able to join!

that is a problem cause I can't join his discord. When I copied and pasted this link from his description :https://discord.gg/suyUsjR . It give me this error :

3JdLpAO.png

It said something like this, I think

"The invitation is not valid

This invitation may have expired, or you may not be allowed to join

Continue to discord "

When I pressed "Continue to discord", nothing happened

18 minutes ago, Hong Nhi said:

that is a problem cause I can't join his discord. When I copied and pasted this link from his description :https://discord.gg/suyUsjR . It give me this error :

I believe that would be because you may be using the wrong link, since that one didn't work for me either? I'll post photos of how I accessed the discord. Hopefully it'll work?

Spoiler

54IldVW.png

You should see something resembling this at the top of his channel; click on the About tab.

EsNWAD2.png

It then takes you to this screen here; scroll down....

IyTDVQ5.png

And you should see this. Click on the Discord, and it should work to get you there!

Also, once you join the discord you should go down and find a channel named "Download Station" and then you should find a link to a server called "Download Station" and then it's an easy ordeal to get there.

7 hours ago, Benice said:

I believe that would be because you may be using the wrong link, since that one didn't work for me either? I'll post photos of how I accessed the discord. Hopefully it'll work?

Hide contents

54IldVW.png

IyTDVQ5.png

oops. I found it . thank you ^.^ 

5 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Also, once you join the discord you should go down and find a channel named "Download Station" and then you should find a link to a server called "Download Station" and then it's an easy ordeal to get there.

I found it, too. Thank you.

You guys are big help ~^.^~

Edited by Hong Nhi