Jump to content
Nobody

I've beaten Conquest well over 50 times (no hyperbole) but i still lose it every time corrin bounces on Camilla's breasts

Recommended Posts

All conquest comes with war booty.

I tend nowadays whenever a new FE releases to run through it several times before not really touching it again. I can understand an addiction to one. Though Conquest is a wee bit too intense for me play it that frequently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

All conquest comes with war booty.

I tend nowadays whenever a new FE releases to run through it several times before not really touching it again. I can understand an addiction to one. Though Conquest is a wee bit too intense for me play it that frequently.

oh, but it's not ONLY conquest haha

ldZIdxN.png

Been playing a lot of Fire Emblem lately, and not only those two but also FE7, FE8, FE11 and Shadows of Valentia. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been playing Fates so much recently that parts of it seep into my normal FE gameplay
Using Killer weapons all willy-nilly and trying to fight archers with swordsmen and mages and nothing else because of the weapon triangle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have over a thousand hours on Awakening. Fates has three hundred hours. Shadows of Valentia has twenty hours. Three Houses only has two hours. Warriors has ten hours.

I am not sure how many hours I have spent on Heroes, but it is probably a lot.

But yeah, I like Camilla.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, XRay said:

I am not sure how many hours I have spent on Heroes, but it is probably a lot.

Now you're telling us. XD

It's pretty obvious, considering the time you spend on the FEH subforums lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

Now you're telling us. XD

It's pretty obvious, considering the time you spend on the FEH subforums lmao

I wish android tracks your time spent on apps. Or maybe it does, but I am not sure where to find it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, all the ragingly horny siscon/brocon stuff Fates blasts into your ass is probably the reason I haven't touched it yet. (That and I don't know if the gameplay is any good or not.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, kuromiko said:

That and I don't know if the gameplay is any good or not.)

The general consensus is yes-Many consider Conquest to be the height of the franchise's gameplay. BR is also okay, from what I've played. Revelations...Ehh....Not really, no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/27/2020 at 8:30 PM, Benice said:

Many consider Conquest to be the height of the franchise's gameplay.

I've wondered why for a long time. Varied map objectives? RD had that too. Is it varied map objectives plus lacking the roster problems RD has? As in units leaving and coming back and being useless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I've wondered why for a long time. Varied map objectives? RD had that too. Is it varied map objectives plus lacking the roster problems RD has? As in units leaving and coming back and being useless.

I don't know due to not having played it, but I'd guess it's 'cause part 4 of RD is a thing, sadly. I don't think conquest really has any maps that one says "Gads, I don't want do play this..." Conquest is very prep-heavy due to all the skill checking from what I've heard, though.

Even though I disliked the Greil Merc chapters more than part 4 but I'm weird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Benice said:

I don't think conquest really has any maps that one says "Gads, I don't want do play this..."

Fuga's Wild Ride made me quit and start Revelation, so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dragoncat said:

Fuga's Wild Ride made me quit and start Revelation, so.

Well, haven't played, so I can't speak from eperience. Well, yet. I do like difficult games a lot.

Edited by Benice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2020 at 2:42 AM, Nobody said:

why is this game so bad but so good

i played conquest for the first time in like two and a half years a couple of weeks ago. thought i forgot everything about the game

turns out i remembered all my old strategies. game is still the goat many years later on. best gameplay to-date

shame literally everything else about conquest is godawful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2020 at 12:02 AM, Dragoncat said:

I've wondered why for a long time. Varied map objectives? RD had that too. Is it varied map objectives plus lacking the roster problems RD has? As in units leaving and coming back and being useless.

I personaly think RD's map design is godawful

Geoffrey's Charge, From Pain Awakening and One Survives have Revelation tier gimmicks, for exemple.

And many (most?) other maps incentivize you to throw an OP unit with a 1-2 range weapon in the middle of it and watch him/her destroy everything on its path.

And then you have the abundance of annoying Green/Yellow units who don't change the outcome of the game at all but are there only to make a slow game even slower.

7 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

i played conquest for the first time in like two and a half years a couple of weeks ago. thought i forgot everything about the game

turns out i remembered all my old strategies. game is still the goat many years later on. best gameplay to-date

shame literally everything else about conquest is godawful

wow, it's been a long time

how have you been?

Edited by Nobody

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Nobody said:

And many (most?) other maps incentivize you to throw an OP unit with a 1-2 range weapon in the middle of it and watch him/her destroy everything on its path.

Well, part 3 and the GM part 4 maps.

I do agree, though. I still enjoyed RD, just mostly the first half.

Edited by Benice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Nobody said:

wow, it's been a long time

how have you been?

not too bad, not too bad. trying to move property during a lockdown probably isn't the smartest idea, but oh well

howzabout yourself?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

> 1,500 hours between Conquest and 3H

Just, damm, Daniel.

That bounce really caps it off doesn't it. Shame about the villain, the handling of the world and cast and the story, but Fates did a lot of things right gameplay wise, shame about BR and Rev level/unit design.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had 1600 hours on Radiant Dawn. Those were the days :). I collected that many through playing drafts in this forum. Up until the wii disc drive went and died on me by not spinning discs anymore ;_;

Edited by Zanarkin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zanarkin said:

I had 1600 hours on Radiant Dawn. Those were the days :). I collected that many through playing drafts in this forum. Up until the wii disc drive went and died on me by not spinning discs anymore ;_;

Ever thought about getting that fixed? Sounds like a lot of effort to just let it die.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sir Gerwald of Vallora said:

Ever thought about getting that fixed? Sounds like a lot of effort to just let it die.

I moved the safe file to my brother's wii u. But idk, i don't really feel that attached to the number on the screen. It was a while ago, and I have since moved on from a life of just video games lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...