Found something for the Site

Naglfar94

Hey there all of Serenes Forest heh geez it has been a long time since I came back on here sheesh I have been absent for way too long I gotta get used to how things are here again. Anyway hope I am putting this in the correct place and I am hoping whoever the admin is of the site or whoever is in charge of doing updates can get this. So tearring Saga. I am aware that on the outside the forums part of serenes forest there is a section for most all the games where you can listen to the music at. I know Tearring Saga has a section too I went there listen to some tracks a few times but one thing I could not help to notice is the amount of tracks we have here on Serenes forest does not match the amount of songs in the game. the game has a bit over 100 tracks I believe? or atleast over 40 I dunno I know a lot. we are missing several tracks here that I know I heard in the game. Oh yeah and that is the other thing we do not seem to have the in-game versions of the songs here yet a lot of places seem not have the in-game versions of many tracks. so recently by chance I came across a place that does contain the rest of the OST if not the entire complete one and the in-game versions too. So uh wanted to leave them here and hopefully whoever in charge of updates can take these tracks and update the Tearring Saga OST section I leave the link here.

https://www.zophar.net/music/playstation-psf/tearring-saga-yutona-eiyuu-senki

Yeah heh I hope this can help haha now we have some stuff that can be added at some point. I have no idea how any of this works so hopefully someone who does the updates and edits can get to this haha.