What will your character look like ? your gang, crew, team, members ?

Callie

Hi ! Like the title said, please feel free to describe your own charater and your gang (crew, team, members?) look like.

- Your charater name, class, skill, stat at lv1, (lv 20, lv40 ....) movement, cons, growths,  Affinity, weapons v...v.....  anything you like

- The same with your gang (crew, team, members?)

It doesn't need to be the classes, skills, etc v..v... from original Fire Emblem games. Just feel free to write your own thought like : Cyromancer class, Sword range+1 skill, etc v..v...

I'm very eager to hear your thoughts, ideas!

Edited by Hong Nhi

I'm not entirely sure what you mean inside of the spoiler content, but I'll answer if it will help you.

I really enjoy lance infantry classes, and feel like they don't get good enough representation in Fire Emblem, so I would probably be an Infantry class with Lance usage. So like a soldier, but buffed so they're actually usable. It would most likely promote to the Halberdier class, as that's the standard promotion for most games with playable soldiers. Movement 5 in soldier and 6 in halberdier, as per usual.

My name would be Evalko, for... obvious reasons.

I'm not that good at stat balancing, so I would probably just have Nephenee's stat line.

As for my party members, I have a few ideas.

One idea is an armoured mage, so a unit who can use magic, but instead of having high resistance and low defense, they have high defense and low resistance. I feel like an armoured mage would play an interesting role in combat and fill in a somewhat unfilled niche. I would call the class Mage Knight, but that's already taken. It isn't creative, but maybe it'd just be named Armour Mage? Who knows. As for the promoted class, it would most likely be called Mage General, and add staff usage. The movement would be 4 in Armour Mage and 5 in Mage General.

Her name would be... Sana, because I just used a random name generator and that was the first result.

She would probably have Erk's class line but she would trade his resistance stat with his defense stat, and probably have somewhat better stats overall thanks to the movement penalty.

Another idea is an archer pegasus knight. I know, I know, Kinshi Knight did it first, hush you, I possess a surprising lack of creativity. The name would be Sky Hunter, or something like that. They would have a mix between the archer class and the pegasus knight class, and so I imagine them being pretty fragile defense-wise. As for the promoted class, it would be... Sky Sniper, or something. Or maybe Sky Fighter, and add sword usage to the mix. Either way, the movement would be 7 in Sky Hunter and 8 in Sky Fighter/Sky Sniper. This class would offer a lot of range, being able to rush to an ally's aid from across the map in an instant. I believe it would be pretty useful. And yes, like I said, I know Kinshi Knight already exists. Call me unoriginal if you must.

His name would be... Dexter, because I just used a random name generator and that was the first result.

He would probably have a mix between Cordelia and Virion's stat line, with remarkably low defense.

Those are the only ideas I can think of.

53 minutes ago, Evalko said:

-Pls look at it again.... I just edit it with google translate.... Sorry if it confused you. I'm reading your texts.

-Your writing is very fun and interesting. Thank you. I understand.  ^^

+ I know, I know, Kinshi Knight did it first, hush you, I possess a surprising lack of creativity.  Or maybe Sky Fighter, and add sword usage to the mix. " - ^-^ everyone have their own tastes. But there is a lot of people live on earth.. So a lot of people have same tastes too.

+ Soldier : You are right. The original soldier is really bad. The only good thing about this class is Hp growth.

+ So Dexter is your archer pegesus member's name ?

+ Your armor mage(Sana) is pretty strong. I hope Dexter's CON is high so he could rescue and drop Sana in front of enemies. With Evalko, Sana with good growthrates can stand in the front line to tank and deal a big mount of magic damage to enemies. 

Edited by Hong Nhi

Name: Mike

Class: Hermit -> Ascetic (fanmade classes, descriptions under the Spoiler tag)

Spoiler

Class: Hermit (M/F)
Tier: Base
Class Bonuses: +5 Accuracy, Avoid and Critical (when unarmed, additional +5 Acc/Avo/Crt is granted)
Weapons: Bare Fists (if no weapon is equipped)/Gauntlets
Movement Type:  Infantry (6 Mov)
Class Line: Hermit -> Ascetic (Promotional Items don't work with Hermits, they automatically promote to Ascetic class immediately after Level 20 is reached)

Class: Ascetic (M/F)
Tier: Promoted
Class Bonuses: +10 Accuracy, Avoid and Critical (when unarmed, additional +5 Acc/Avo/Crt is granted)
Weapons: Bare Fists/Gauntlets
Promotion Bonuses: +2 HP, +3 Str, +2 Mag, +2 Skl, +2 Spd, +1 Def, +1 Res (M); +2 HP, +3 Str, +2 Mag, +2 Skl, +2 Spd, +0 Def, +2 Res (F)
Movement Type: Infantry (7 Mov)

Skills: Aplomb (personal skill, grants +5 Acc/Avo/Crt and +2 Str/Spd if unit doesn't perform an action, aside from moving)

Growth Rates (M): 50% (Max HP), 60% (Str), 25% (Mag), 45% (Skl), 65% (Spd), 30% (Luck), 30% (Def), 25% (Res)
Growth Rates (F) :50% (Max HP), 55% (Str), 30% (Mag), 45% (Skl), 70% (Spd), 30% (Luck), 25% (Def), 25% (Res)

LV1 Hermit Stats: 16 HP, 6 Str, 0 Mag, 6 Skl, 8 Spd, 5 Luck, 3 Def, 1 Res
LV40 Ascetic Caps (Radiant Dawn stats): 49 HP, 40 Atk, 20 Mag, 41 Skl, 43 Spd, 30 Luck, 29 Def, 20 Res

Affinity: Water

44 minutes ago, Yexin said:

Name: Mike

Class: Hermit -> Ascetic (fanmade classes, descriptions under the Spoiler tag)

Hide contents

Class: Hermit (M/F)
Tier: Base
Class Bonuses: +5 Accuracy, Avoid and Critical (when unarmed, additional +5 Acc/Avo/Crt is granted)
Weapons: Bare Fists (if no weapon is equipped)/Gauntlets
Movement Type:  Infantry (6 Mov)
Class Line: Hermit -> Ascetic (Promotional Items don't work with Hermits, they automatically promote to Ascetic class immediately after Level 20 is reached)

Class: Ascetic (M/F)
Tier: Promoted
Class Bonuses: +10 Accuracy, Avoid and Critical (when unarmed, additional +5 Acc/Avo/Crt is granted)
Weapons: Bare Fists/Gauntlets
Promotion Bonuses: +2 HP, +3 Str, +2 Mag, +2 Skl, +2 Spd, +1 Def, +1 Res (M); +2 HP, +3 Str, +2 Mag, +2 Skl, +2 Spd, +0 Def, +2 Res (F)
Movement Type: Infantry (7 Mov)

Skills: Aplomb (personal skill, grants +5 Acc/Avo/Crt and +2 Str/Spd if unit doesn't perform an action, aside from moving)

Growth Rates (M): 50% (Max HP), 60% (Str), 25% (Mag), 45% (Skl), 65% (Spd), 30% (Luck), 30% (Def), 25% (Res)
Growth Rates (F) :50% (Max HP), 55% (Str), 30% (Mag), 45% (Skl), 70% (Spd), 30% (Luck), 25% (Def), 25% (Res)

LV1 Hermit Stats: 16 HP, 6 Str, 0 Mag, 6 Skl, 8 Spd, 5 Luck, 3 Def, 1 Res
LV40 Ascetic Caps (Radiant Dawn stats): 49 HP, 40 Atk, 20 Mag, 41 Skl, 43 Spd, 30 Luck, 29 Def, 20 Res

Affinity: Water

Hi Yexin. It's very nice. I read it all . Understand almost. Few things I doubt, hope u would like to answer :

1.  Does equiped Gauntlets count as unarmed. So this unit would gain additional +5 Acc/Avo/Crt 

2. How can we use their mag stats ? Like heal themselves every turn base on 1/3 of their mag stats ?

Edited by Hong Nhi

30 minutes ago, Hong Nhi said:

1) no, Gauntlets are weapons, so by equipping them he would lose those bonuses to prioritize damage (yes, he would have the advantage of not having to "waste" one inventory slot if fighting bare-handed)
you could see this as "by wielding gauntlets he's slowed down a bit, so he doesn't get those accuracy/crit/avoid bonuses, but he hits harder"

2) yes, his Magic stats would be useful when equipping a unique pair of magic gauntlets which deal damage with his Mag stat instead of Str, and of course target the enemy's Res instead of Def
and yes, it would also be useful with PoR and RD's Renewal skill, although you might want to focus his skill set on something else, since his purpose is to be a one-man army with his high evasion, his whole point is not to get hit, because his defenses and HP are quite low

Edited by Yexin

10 minutes ago, Yexin said:
Spoiler

1) no, Gauntlets are weapons, so by equipping them he would lose those bonuses to prioritize damage (yes, he would have the advantage of not having to "waste" one inventory slot if fighting bare-handed)
you could see this as "by wielding gauntlets he's slowed down a bit, so he doesn't get those accuracy/crit/avoid bonuses, but he hits harder"

2) yes, his Magic stats would be useful when equipping a unique pair of magic gauntlets which deal damage with his Mag stat instead of Str, and of course target the enemy's Res instead of Def
and yes, it would also be useful with PoR and RD's Renewal skill, although you might want to focus his skill set on something else, since his purpose is to be a one-man army with his high evasion, his whole point is not to get hit, because his defenses and HP are quite low

I see 🙂 . That is very detail and creative ^^

On 6/21/2020 at 11:05 AM, Evalko said:

I'm not entirely sure what you mean inside of the spoiler content, but I'll answer if it will help you.

That's the signature.

-------
My Character's name: Hanes
Level 1 Magi --------------- Anima Rank: D
Base Stats                      Growth Rates                Promotion Bonuses
HP: 20                                   60%                                      +5
Mag: 5                                   50%                                     +3
Skl: 5                                     30%                                       +3
Spd: 7                                   40%                                      +3
Luck: 3                                  20%                                     0
Def: 2                                    30%                                       +3
Res: 6                                    40%                                      +3
Con: 5                                     5%                                        +3
Move: 5                                   5%                                     +1
                                          Total: 280%                   Gains staves on promotion.

So I am a Magi, not a Mage. It is simply a different class, like a Mage Lord. I think it's interesting because Hanes has kinda bad growths but his promotion is absolutely busted and yes in this game I would have a constitution and move growth. They're just too much fun. But no skills though, because I like FE when it's simple.

I don't think I have an idea of any other characters so that would be it. Like a Paladin in the earlygame for example.

Oh and stat caps for the promoted form:
HP: 60
Mag: 28
Skl: 23
Spd: 30
Luck: 30
Def: 19
Res: 25

They're not too high but still pretty high caps. You probably won't reach them but who cares. Luck is 30 despite the bad luck on Hanes but that's because every promoted dude has 30 as a cap.

29 minutes ago, Evalko said:

Oh my god you're right, This boi uses nino. I'm so sorry for confusing you, Hong Nhi. Forgive my stupidity, lol.

No problem ^^. Actually you can click on the signature to test your class would be.

"eclipse" have a samething in her signature , too.

6 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:
Spoiler

-------
My Character's name: Hanes
Level 1 Magi --------------- Anima Rank: D
Base Stats                      Growth Rates                Promotion Bonuses
HP: 20                                   60%                                      +5
Mag: 5                                   50%                                     +3
Skl: 5                                     30%                                       +3
Spd: 7                                   40%                                      +3
Luck: 3                                  20%                                     0
Def: 2                                    30%                                       +3
Res: 6                                    40%                                      +3
Con: 5                                     5%                                        +3
Move: 5                                   5%                                     +1
                                          Total: 280%                   Gains staves on promotion.

So I am a Magi, not a Mage. It is simply a different class, like a Mage Lord. I think it's interesting because Hanes has kinda bad growths but his promotion is absolutely busted and yes in this game I would have a constitution and  I
I don't think I have an idea of any other characters so that would be it. Like a Paladin in the earlygame for example.

Oh and stat caps for the promoted form:
HP: 60
Mag: 28
Skl: 23
Spd: 30
Luck: 30
Def: 19
Res: 25

They're not too high but still pretty high caps. You probably won't reach them but who cares. Luck is 30 despite the bad luck on Hanes but that's because every promoted dude has 30 as a cap.

Nice 🙂  Move growth rate also in FE 5 , i guess ?  I like the idea that lower Growth Rates  but increase promotion bonus