A cool and interesting title

Bleuie

Hi, I'm not really sure what to say because I don't talk on forums ever and I'm really shy and nervous and usually ghost stuff but I want to be part of this community..

I don't know how to introduce myself either I'm sorry

I guess I should start by mentioning I like to draw a lot and play other video games like xenoblade and splatoon, etc. 

I've been into Fire Emblem since I was 14, starting with awakening and have loved it ever since and most of the reason I'm posting here is because I don't really have other friends who have played or want to talk about it aaaah.

I've played (in order) Awakening, Fates (all routes), SoV, Three Houses, PoR and Radiant Dawn and I'm currently playing FE4 

Not sure how to end this either but thanks for your time if you read this 😆

Nice to meet you, and welcome to the forums, Bleuie!

I just joined the forums recently as well, but I find everyone is very kind and welcoming so I don't think you need to worry in that regard, lol

I would ask you what your favourite character is, but by the looks of it, it's most likely Soren, Which, frankly is understandable, Soren's great

Anyways, hope you have fun here!

14 minutes ago, Evalko said:

I would ask you what your favourite character is, but by the looks of it, it's most likely Soren, Which, frankly is understandable, Soren's great

(not sure if I'm doing this right) Thank you and thanks for the welcome! And yes lol painfully obvious but I'm not sure if he's my all time fave, probably though? A few others have to be Alm, Lysithea, Dimitri is cool too.

59 minutes ago, Bleuie said:

because I don't really have other friends who have played or want to talk about it aaaah.

Hope you can find a lot of friends with same tastes here. 

Welcome to the Forest, Bleuie!

1 hour ago, Bleuie said:

Not sure how to end this either but thanks for your time if you read this 😆

No, thank you for taking the time to write this introduction.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forest! We hope you'll enjoy your stay!

2 hours ago, Bleuie said:

I've been into Fire Emblem since I was 14, starting with awakening and have loved it ever since and most of the reason I'm posting here is because I don't really have other friends who have played or want to talk about it aaaah.

Nice, you started at the same age as me! And relatable. None of my friends play FE. Well, I do have one, but he's playing RD on Normal as his first game...So it'll be interesting.

Anyhoo, hope you have a nice stay!

20 minutes ago, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, Bleuie!

No, thank you for taking the time to write this introduction.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

another gentleman :=)

27 minutes ago, Benice said:

Nice, you started at the same age as me! And relatable. None of my friends play FE. Well, I do have one, but he's playing RD on Normal as his first game...So it'll be interesting.

Oh no, RD normal as a first FE is so intense hahah, I wish him luck cuz that's bound to be a rollercoaster.

And thank you! nice to meet you all!

Edited by Bleuie

6 hours ago, Bleuie said:

and most of the reason I'm posting here is because I don't really have other friends who have played or want to talk about it aaaah.

damn I feel ya.

Hope you enjoy your stay here lol

8 hours ago, Bleuie said:

Oh man same bro (except I was like 12 when I first played Awakening). You'll find no shortage of FE fans from all walks of life here!

Anyway, hi! I'm Espurr! I've been more of a lurker lately, but I still post sometimes. Mostly in Forum Games and Far from the Forest.