Best unit in this game?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. title

• Marcus
    • Marcus
    • Marcus
    • Marcus

On 6/25/2020 at 2:24 PM, NinjaMonkey said:

She spends all of her first tier with no combat ability at all, meaning she'll level up very slowly (unless you spam heal over and over).

I usually do that. But she's only competing against the footlocked Serra, so that's the only unit she's "competing" against for EXP.

Unbenannt.png.ecc18904cd867581a0416b38385890ee.png

Can't believe nobody has picked Marcus yet

On 6/24/2020 at 10:44 PM, Benice said:

Legitimately asking, how are you supposed to use Heath well in HHM? I cannot figure out how to use him effectively.

He needs a little while before he really becomes good (9 Spd is sketchy, he needs some procs as soon as possible), but he's a fairly bulky unit even at base level (only physically, of course). With an Axereaver to make up for his lancelock and/or Pure Water to fix his low Res, he can hold his own most of the time. If I want to use him, I tend to feed him one or both of the bosses in the desert and after that, I just keep feeding him kills and try to expose him on EP to get some chip XP as well. Unless he's really, really unlucky with his Spd growth, he should start doubling before long, and once he promotes, he's among the best combat units you can have on your team.