What is Marth's Birthday?

I don't know, if Marth haves birthday date, I was investigated in Fire Emblem Wiki, but, his birthday date hasn't shown. Unlike Lucina's birthday is in April 20th, Edelgard's birthday is in June 22, and/or Sakura's birthday is in April 9th. We don't know if Marth's doesn't have birthday date, or his birthday is unknown........

13 minutes ago, IkaMusumeYiyaRoxie said:

I don't know, if Marth haves birthday date, I was investigated in Fire Emblem Wiki, but, his birthday date hasn't shown. Unlike Lucina's birthday is in April 20th, Edelgard's birthday is in June 22, and/or Sakura's birthday is in April 9th. We don't know if Marth's doesn't have birthday date, or his birthday is unknown........

This is pretty universal for any FE pre-Awakening.

Next to nobody has their birthday acknowledged or mentioned, nobody's dates of birth are particularly brought up. We don't even know if they have a particular type of calendar because we didn't get any outside of 3H and the birthday only matters in gameplay terms in Fates or Awakening. It wasn't something given much thought in older titles.

Marth's birthday being the release of the first game, 20 April, and Caeda's birthday being the date of the remake 7th August, would be a nice detail. Same for the other lords. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/2/2020 at 8:09 PM, Mylady said:

Marth's birthday being the release of the first game, 20 April, and Caeda's birthday being the date of the remake 7th August, would be a nice detail. Same for the other lords. 

I like that idea!