Are you impressed?

Within the last 17 minutes I've accomplished a challenge I set myself more then 11 years ago. Are you impressed?

It was A Challenge to make Shadow Dragon the only Fire Emblem Game I ever had or would play were no matter how many playthroughs and how many years it took I would get every named recruitable character to maximum level in either their 1 Class or both their Classes without cheating even once

But saying that though I knew it would take a estimate 16 or more playthroughs and at least 7 years, but it took a lot longer

In all in took me a total of 29 completed playthroughs and  11 years, 2 months, 1 week and 5 days but in the end I got every named recruitable character to maximum level in either their 1 Class or both their 2 Classes without cheating even once

That even applies to characters that  you get in the very hard to unlock Side-Quests

It also required the uses of Glitches, but not cheats, to get Fire-Stones and Mage-Stones for Bantu, Tiki and Nagi

In order to get to most of them maximum level in either their 1 Class or both their 2 Classes meant that all of them had to gain loads of levels via both boss abuse and arena abuse

I will also admit that getting Elise to level 20/20 Not least of all was the fact that Elice took 30 turns of healing characters that were Boss Abusing he boss of her join chapter to get to Level 20 4 and another 33 turns of boss abusing the Boss of Nagi’s Side Quest and VS Medeus and doing it to Nagi also took 33 turns of Boss Abuse VS Medeus

Edited by James Marshall

I've never set such a challenge for myself, It sounds really tedious but also fun. I love finding out how to efficiently use even the really bad units. For the Wolfguard scrub squad/Matthis I have them chuck javelins until they get C rank lances so they can kill with the ridersbane. It makes training them so much faster.