Who's a character you can't see as anything other than a fighter?

Perkilator

Just as the title says, who's a character so big, you can't see them as anything other than a Fighter (be it an Assist Trophy, Spirit or Mii Costume)? You don't have to necessarily like any character in that frame. For me:

-Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

-Crash Bandicoot

-Master Chief (Halo)

Rex. I though he might have been the first character in the 2nd Fighter's pass since Xenoblade HD came out last month. I'm not too into smash right now,  but if he gets added I might pick the game up again.

Dante 

Master Chief 

Doom Slayer 

Crash Bandicoot

Conversely, there are characters I could see being represented so well by (high quality) Mii costumes that I don't see any legitimate justification for them as a full playable character. Geno and Cuphead being big examples.

1 hour ago, LoneStar said:

Rex. I though he might have been the first character in the 2nd Fighter's pass since Xenoblade HD came out last month. I'm not too into smash right now,  but if he gets added I might pick the game up again.

Heck yeah, gimme Rex-Rex too! I also think he shouldn't be anything but a fighter if he joins Smash. Right now he has a Mii costume too and those have been promoted to fighters before since Chrom is now a thing. Mii costume still exists too. Daisy also had some Mii costume stuff and she's a fighter as well.

Edited by Anacybele

Rex. To some extend. I can definitely see him not being a fighter. I think there's a large chance that he just tragically missed his shot at Smash fame. 

But I do see him as deserving nothing less of being a fighter. Xenoblade is now one of the big boys when it comes to ninty rpg's. Xenoblade 2 did a lot to consolidate what the original had achieved and might be the more successful title. 

I think I see some ideas down that I can't see them why people wanted them as Fighters but I don't think they're likely to fit in the roster in Ultimate. Here's my list so far:

• Waluigi
  • Sora
  • Arle Nadja
Edited by King Marth 64