How many days until you gave up on your hair during quarantine and are you doing anything experimental to it?

For me, it was as early as day 10. My hair grows straight ...at the beginning until half way were it decides to curl. If I don't mange my hair I end up looking like a hobo George Washington. The problem was my last hair cut was a few weeks after the quarantine started. 

Anyway I going to do something with my hair I haven't have seen i was 7. I'm going to make myself an Afro baby!  I only got a few days left until I can finally get a hair cut, may as well do something a little bit fun. I'm about to be looking like a white trash Bob Ross. I know, I have a strange unit promotion.

Now spill the beans! Let's find out whats going on with your hair! Don't hide everything!   

I haven't brushed my hair in like 6 days, and it's pretty long so there are so many tangles I'm not sure I'll be able to brush through it at all. I might cut it, but I also haven't done that in about 1 year as well...and I'm horrible at it. So, I might just let my hair suffer. Yay! 

15 minutes ago, CustardPudding said:

I haven't brushed my hair in like 6 days, and it's pretty long so there are so many tangles I'm not sure I'll be able to brush through it at all. I might cut it, but I also haven't done that in about 1 year as well...and I'm horrible at it. So, I might just let my hair suffer. Yay! 

You can always  do a nice  braid with it or a punk style scenic you are thinking about cutting it would be cool. 

By the time a friend of mine could come to my house and cut my hair two months after quarantine started, I was looking like a character from Genealogy of the Holy War. She's not the most reliable person but I wouldn't have gotten my hair cut any other way, so I'm thankful for that.

I learned from this that I don't speak 'Hair Language'. (SPECIALLY IN ENGLISH)

My hair is just a complete mess. It's growing so goddamn fast too. I had it cut 2 weeks ago and now it seems bigger than before the cut! It's also going everywhere with no sense of direction.

And since Brazil is also a mess I get a lot of random junk in it too. I've found sand, a block of salt, a freaking beetle (was alive, btw), dirt, a Lego piece and even bread. My cat loves it, of course.

If you want a visual look of my hair, just google ''Rik Editor'' and you should find a dude with a really big hair. It's pretty much the same thing but more ''normal''.

I'm just treating this as simply skipping haircut day. Which is... between every one and a half and two and a half months or so. I... don't really care that much about my hair other than keeping it clean... and on my head.

That said, when that haircut day comes again, I am really considering if to keep what has grown of my sideburns so far or not. Finally aim for that Super Robot pilot look, perhaps.

14 minutes ago, BergelomeuSantos said:

I learned from this that I don't speak 'Hair Language'. (SPECIALLY IN ENGLISH)

My hair is just a complete mess. It's growing so goddamn fast too. I had it cut 2 weeks ago and now it seems bigger than before the cut! It's also going everywhere with no sense of direction.

And since Brazil is also a mess I get a lot of random junk in it too. I've found sand, a block of salt, a freaking beetle (was alive, btw), dirt, a Lego piece and even bread. My cat loves it, of course.

If you want a visual look of my hair, just google ''Rik Editor'' and you should find a dude with a really big hair. It's pretty much the same thing but more ''normal''.

Bruh your hair is Hydra! every time you cut it it grows back stronger. you should go bold to stop its power. 

I got my haircut the day before all the barbers closed up, so I went through quarantine without a haircut.

Normally my parents make me get a haircut every couple months or so, so this was the first time my hair has grown out this long. I used to think of my hair as wavy, but it got really curly by the end of quarantine.

Then the barbers opened up and I got forced to go get a haircut the day after.

Shame. I actually liked my hair like that.

Just now, JubileePhoenix said:

Bruh your hair is Hydra! every time you cut it it grows back stronger. you should go bold to stop its power. 

Hm..This didn't even cross my mind before. But now that I know of this power...it's time to embrace it, not stop it. 

I actually took care of my hair! ....by brushing it.

Other than that, my hair hasn't really changed from how I do it normally. And by "normally" I mean brushing it and having my grandma trim my bangs when needed.

49 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

By the time a friend of mine could come to my house and cut my hair two months after quarantine started, I was looking like a character from Genealogy of the Holy War. She's not the most reliable person but I wouldn't have gotten my hair cut any other way, so I'm thankful for that.

Don't wanna rock that mullet look? Or the Arvis look?

Arvis has nice hair ngl

1 hour ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Don't wanna rock that mullet look? Or the Arvis look?

Arvis has nice hair ngl

Nah. Long hair isn't my thing. My hair is longer than average but I'm not into having it at FE4 length.

But yeah, Arvis does have nice hair. It's lit. 👌

Edited by twilitfalchion

My hair doesn't really give me grief for any problematic periods. I usually get it cut when it starts to thicken too much or gets long enough to irritate my ears.

Didn't do anything to my hair bar getting it cut as normal.
Although I did keep flexing to people that I was able to get my hair cut without a problem while they were growing more annoyed with the inconvenience of not being able to get a haircut.

I live with my parents and my dad cuts my hair so it's just that much handier for me.

i have basically no problems with my hair, some years ago it was so long it covered my whole back

right now it's much shorter, but long enough for me to gather it in a hair tie

also i never use any hair care product aside from shampoo, apparently my hair doesn't need any particular treatment

Edited by Yexin

I haven't cut my hair at all since this whole mess started and so far the only real trouble I've had with it is my bangs getting into my eyes. It's annoying, but I've tolerated it so far.

Normally I get a haircut every 3 months, except I skip it during the winter months. My last haircut was around November, and usually I'd get the next haircut end of April or start of May.

Everything was opened back up in June here, but I've decided to let it grow a bit more. I have a good excuse now and I'm actually curious as to how my hair looks when it's longer.

I do have to keep track of trimming my beard better now though, I really look homeless if I let both grow out. (Last year I tried growing out my beard, had to get my hair cut a couple times more then.)

About a month in I asked my mom to cut some of it off for me and she whined and moaned the whole time lol. I was like Mom I don't care if I look stupid I just want to eat without getting hair in my mouth and not have it in my face over my eyes and everything. She only cut a few inches off very reluctantly. Luckily I was able to get into my hairdresser a week or so later when the salons were allowed to open again.