What Quality of Life or Rewards changes would you make to Heroes?

Here's my list:

Third row of bonus units for Arena and Aether Raids

This extra row would provide more opportunities to use older units, as most of the 2 existing rows are taken up by new units and free units, with only a few "random" slots. This entire row would consist of randomly chosen characters.

Free asset selection at 5 Star +10

No need to waste a unit just to change IV if a new skill or meta change makes a different IV the new optimal stat.

Rival Domains rewards

For hard tier, replace the 50 badges with 5-10 dragonflowers for that week's movement type. If that week requires infantry for bonus score, have hard tier reward 5-10 red dragonflowers, etc.

Support Library

Instead of having to regrind supports, how about storing all earned ally supports and summoner supports in a library, to be viewed by the player and swapped to at will.

I want the Feh Pass quest page to not automatically get pulled up first if you don't have the pass.

Also, I want an option to equip weaker versions of existing seals, as well as to "unequip" a selected amount of merges and dragonflowers, for situations where lower stats are useful.

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

I want the Feh Pass quest page to not automatically get pulled up first if you don't have the pass.

Also, I want an option to equip weaker versions of existing seals, as well as to "unequip" a selected amount of merges and dragonflowers, for situations where lower stats are useful.

Speaking of seals, if Squad Assaults would give generic versions of actually useful/high demand seals like Quick Riposte and Swift Sparrow would be nice.

7 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Speaking of seals, if Squad Assaults would give generic versions of actually useful/high demand seals like Quick Riposte and Swift Sparrow would be nice.

That'd be really handy, yeah.

4 minutes ago, Othin said:

This. Specially if you can choose what stats get ''unequiped''. Right now I have a small dilemma with a Legendary Eliwood team I have with everyone sitting at 57 Atk but they can't use Dragonflowers or Merges or the weakest one will have to change his seal to Attack 3 (which doesn't help him in any way) or don't take the Bonus Doubler.

Make Resplendants available for the general populace, probably as rewards for clearing Abyssals with specific teams(like the quests they put out with each new story chapter). That new Minerva looks amazing but I won't be able, let alone willing, to drop cash on the FEH pass for a long time yet.

Being able to play it!

I think the biggest quality of Life change I would make is giving you the option to opt out of a bad summoning circle. If you really want a Green unit then its frustrating to have a circle that only has red orbs within it. You can't pull Green and the chance exist that the pull on red will break your pity rate and give you a unit you don't want. So if you want a green unit and have a circle with only red orbs I want the option to exist the summoning screen right away. 

Also stop with the random free rewards. If you have the option to pull a summer unit for free you should be able to pick which one rather then rely on a summoning circle that might not even have the orb color you want. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

More/faster weapon refines give us 12-16 weapon refines per update.

GHB Map maker

The ability to choose from different ressources when sending a unit home: Dragonflowers, Feathers, Arena Coins, Sacred Coins

The ability to lock Tier 21 Aether Raids (not like i would drop), but it would be nice if I could igonre Aether Raids from time to time.

37 minutes ago, Hilda said:

More/faster weapon refines give us 12-16 weapon refines per update.

GHB Map maker

The ability to choose from different ressources when sending a unit home: Dragonflowers, Feathers, Arena Coins, Sacred Coins

The ability to lock Tier 21 Aether Raids (not like i would drop), but it would be nice if I could igonre Aether Raids from time to time.

I miss when we'd get the occassional 8 weapon refine month.

All I really want is a means of farming for "limited" resources. I'm swimming in stamina restores and have nothing to use them on, especially now that more than half of the game doesn't even use them.

This would give veteran players more chances to build more units and give newer players a way to actually catch up, especially since the current Sacred Seal purchasing mechanic for missed seals is flat out unfair to newer players (new players basically get double charged on Sacred Coins, once for the coins they missed from starting late and a second time to purchase the seals that they missed).

10 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Free asset selection at 5 Star +10

From a technical standpoint, this could be tricky because you'd still need to select a Flaw to go with the Asset. Even if the Flaw isn't visible, it can still affect things like the order that stats are raised using Dragonflowers.

It could also result in issues with free units that are forced to be neutral and aren't intended to have Assets and Flaws, but that's a rather minor issue to solve in one way or the other.

10 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Support Library

Summoner Supports already build at double speed if you've previously had that support, and Ally Supports build relatively quickly, so I don't think it would really be necessary. Supports are also kind of a "you should actually think about this decision" functionality, so being able to swap them on the fly kind of defeats that.

"Start combat in auto-battle" button before entering a map.

P.S. Give us the end turn button back on turn one, dammit.

Non-UI stuff: Get rid of the Forging Bonds multiplier mechanic and just let us play anytime it's actually convenient to do so. Same with weekend SP multipliers, there's no reason for them.

Edited by Humanoid

As someone who recently upgraded my phone make the actual account recovery/transfer system easier to use.  I think other games are way easier to transfer data to and from than FEH is.  Its super easy to get past the screen and then have to redownload feh entirely form the app store as the only fix. Can only imagine what that does to data limted phone plans.