So any tips for Thabes Labyrinth?

I'm finding it kinda unfair, the later levels in my experience (Since i was trying to avoid fights and died once I actually got into one) seem to just consist of every enemy having extremely high stats, poisoned weapons and at least one dragon. 

Am I just supposed to slowly fight almost all of the enemies in the dungeon one at a time so it's just one group of dudes at a time?

Am I supposed to only tackle when it literally everyone has hit the level cap? (Since my level 20 Dread Fighters actually only die in one or two attacks to enemy Myrmidons. 

1 hour ago, Gregster101 said:

You should have your Dread Fighters go through the loop. I'd also recommend having at least two Bow Knights with a Killer Bow equipped for Hunter's Volley. I'd also recommend bringing Tatiana for Fortify.

So the only way to reliably beat this is to just go through hours of grinding?

And even then what do I do about Grima? the enemies in that per have so absurd stats it's insane, Jesse is a level 10 dread fighter yet an enemy dread fighter will A: kill him in 2 hits without crits and B: has an 100 percent hit chance.

Even then there's the completely random reinforcements so it's ultimately all up to luck it seems. 

It pretty much seems the only way I can beat this is if I just rush him with Dread Fighters then hope A: No enemies spawn next to them and B: They consistently critical hit Grima.

Edited by Samz707

56 minutes ago, Samz707 said:

And even then what do I do about Grima? the enemies in that per have so absurd stats it's insane, Jesse is a level 10 dread fighter yet an enemy dread fighter will A: kill him in 2 hits without crits and B: has an 100 percent hit chance.

Even then there's the completely random reinforcements so it's ultimately all up to luck it seems. 

It pretty much seems the only way I can beat this is if I just rush him with Dread Fighters then hope A: No enemies spawn next to them and B: They consistently critical hit Grima.

Admittedly yes :I

The team I used when I did Thabes was Alm, Celica, Gray (Dread Fighter), Tobin (Bow Knight), Kliff (Sage), Faye (Priestess), Saber, Kamui, Python, and Tatiana

7 hours ago, Samz707 said:

I did beat it without DLC, or sending anyone through the Dread Fighter Loop, although I think I got to the 9th floor for some gold a few times before I went after the Creation. I think the team I had was something like

Alm (w/Falchion)

Delthea (w/mage ring) (ended up thinking her as the dragon slayer due to value of her absurd damage output at range)

Faye-Priestess (w/Draco Shield) (Anew is huge when you reach it)

Est (w/ Gradivus)

Catria (w/ Gradivus)

Mathilda (w/ DracoShield)

Palla (w/ Luna? I can't remember if I found that before I faced him, but it was some kinda lance...)

Atlas-Bowknight (w/ KillerBow) (his absurd strength combined with hunter's volley was critical)

Tobin-BowKight (w/ Parthia) (the 8 range of its skill let him get some safe chip at times)

Saber (I think he was the last slot, but I don't remember who was last very well, as this slot and Mathilda were by far the least useful of the list)

It was not easy, and there reached a certain point in the labyrinth where tanking wasn't a thing anymore, it was kill everything that could reach, or be killed.

Honestly I did my second run just to experience the story again and focus the training on my favourite characters for Thabes, so I gave them the fountains and other stat boosters like the Pegasus cheese that raise speed. You can't beat Thabes without grinding 

Take time to promote your villagers. Train your villagers (the ones you want to use) until they are in a high level 

Make the Dread Fighters loop as villagers and train them

Give them forged or legendary swords. 

Give the fork to the units that aren't dread fighters, so they can have better stats. You can get three free forks in the free Mila dlcs. 

Units like Tatiana, Silque and Mae that can summon units are very useful to distract the enemies, take at least one of them to your team 

Edited by Mylady