Time for a TH Replay! What should be the Challenge? (Poll)

You read the title, right?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. This is irrelevant

• Ironman (No Divine Pulses)
    • Weakness-Run
    • The Wheel Will Decide
    • Solo-Run (Maddening) (NewGame+ on)

Anyway, wanted to play TH again and one of my favorites things about this game is the amount of fun challenges you can implement! So yeah, I'm lost at which should be the next so...poll time!

Edit: Just noticed the explanation of every option was cut in the pool, so I'll leave them here:

Ironman: (blabla- heard FETH was the worst FE for a Ironman, so that's why I want to do it)

Worst-Talent: (every unit has to focus in their weakness)

The Wheel Will Decide: (just..know there's a bunch of RNG in this as the explanation is kinda of pointless to be honest)

Solo-Run: (the unit chosen is also random)

Edited by BergelomeuSantos

There was one idea i saw where you always allow the characters to choose their own goals even if they change builds mid way. Not sure if this is what you meant by Wheel decides.

6 minutes ago, Owns said:

There was one idea i saw where you always allow the characters to choose their own goals even if they change builds mid way. Not sure if this is what you meant by Wheel decides.

Sounds fine too, but what I mean by Wheel Decides is...I have to spin a wheel for pretty much anything but combat. What I do in the day, what classes the unit has to have, what goals, what units I'll use and on and on...

Edited by BergelomeuSantos

I'm currently doing a GD Weakness run and it's been really interesting how things have worked out. I'm also doing Maddening with limited recruitment, which may not have been the best decision, but I think it'll be possible. 

Thanks to some characters having no weakness and making neutrals questionable, Leonie is the only healer.