• Michalis: Ambitious King
    • Alfonse: Prince of Askr
    • Xander: Paragon Knight
    • Mareeta: Sword of Stars
    • Lloyd: White Wolf
    • Ross: His Father's Son
    • Annette: Overachiever

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/07/2020 at 02:59 AM

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Has Mareeta even had a bonus hour yet?

ClearlyI'vemadeaterriblemistake

Nope, and there's a good chance that she'll never get one against Lloyd. 

At least, she isn't getting one anytime soon as she is still outscoring Lloyd per hour. Oh and speaking of mistakes, how many red units have you gotten from the rando slot?

12 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Nope, and there's a good chance that she'll never get one against Lloyd. 

At least, she isn't getting one anytime soon as she is still outscoring Lloyd per hour. Oh and speaking of mistakes, how many red units have you gotten from the rando slot?

I have indeed made a terrible mistake!

Certainly gotten more than enough reds to make me want to facepalm, at the very least. And I'm almost certain I've rolled some all-red teams, since I'm taking Karel to battle for HM purposes and not having Mareeta.

21 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Certainly gotten more than enough reds to make me want to facepalm, at the very least. And I'm almost certain I've rolled some all-red teams, since I'm taking Karel to battle for HM purposes and not having Mareeta.

Well don't worry, it isn't much better in that regard on Team Annette (at least in my experience). I know I've rolled an all-green team at least once myself.

8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Well don't worry, it isn't much better in that regard on Team Annette (at least in my experience). I know I've rolled an all-green team at least once myself.

I think the game is doing this on purpose

On 7/2/2020 at 7:43 AM, Sunwoo said:

Has Mareeta even had a bonus hour yet?

ClearlyI'vemadeaterriblemistake

Better late than never!

While I’m at it

@Falcom Knight

@Ether

@EricaofRenais

@FlyingKitsune

@SuperNova125

@Fire Emblem Fan

@Vicious Sal

@Kori

@zuibangde

@LordFrigid

Thanks for the notice thank goodness I was able to get the multiplier since I missed the earlier one because of RL stuff.  Who else made it to round 2?

4 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Thanks for the notice thank goodness I was able to get the multiplier since I missed the earlier one because of RL stuff.  Who else made it to round 2?

I know Annette and Michalis both won.

I'm pretty sure Alfonse beat Xander but I haven't found any confirmation on that.

28 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I know Annette and Michalis both won.

I'm pretty sure Alfonse beat Xander but I haven't found any confirmation on that.

I don't follow VG much anymore, would you happen to know who had more supporters?

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I don't follow VG much anymore, would you happen to know who had more supporters?

Do you mean in terms of each match in general?

If so, then:

Michalis < Altena (he got the last multiplier because it had to screw over someone this round)
Alfonse > Xander
Mareeta > Lloyd
Ross < Annette

13 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Do you mean in terms of each match in general?

If so, then:

Michalis < Altena (he got the last multiplier because it had to screw over someone this round)
Alfonse > Xander
Mareeta > Lloyd
Ross < Annette

Yeah, that's what I was looking for. Thanks.

Hilarious how Alfonse is now more popular than Xander though.

6 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Hilarious how Alfonse is now more popular than Xander though.

Alfonse got some development during the past years, especially in Book 3. I really like the character, more than Xander.

Anyway, even though I like Alfonse a lot, I joined Michalis because I am a feathers merc.

Yeah, and Alfonse's development makes me wonder where Sharena's is. She needs more focus. And I guess Anna could use some too, but Sharena is my fav of this trio.

Well Ross is down. Between Annette and Michalis, I think I am jumping on Annette. A bit worried about my scoring potential since she and Mareeta are so closely matched, but I haven't properly feather merc'ed in a long while so I may as well support the characters in order of preference, which was Ross>Annette>Alfonse>Michalis=Xander>Others.

I've still got Panne as my lead. Hopefully she is of assistance to any fellows on Annette.

6 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Looks like Michalis will defeat Alfonse... And I believe Annete will lose to Mareeta in the other side.

Oh yeah, we're definitely dead over here on Team Annette.

But damn, Michalis is really about to steal a second one. What an absolute mad chad.

Looks like I'm going to be on Michalis' team for the entire VG. Definitely wasn't expecting the multipliers to be carrying him the entire way when I joined his team in round 1.