Hi!

Heartofpinksol

Hi! I'm technically doing a "re-intro," as I joined the forum... like... 9 years ago. That's crazy! Anyways, I've been lurking a lot recently since I've rekindled my love for Fire Emblem with Three Houses. I was in the process of making a new account when I was told I already had a log-in. I audibly laughed. It was a fun little experience, hehe. Anyways, hello to all! My name is HeartOfPinkSol, but that can be shortened to HOPS. I am a recent graduate from college -- talk about one of the worst times to graduate. I actually started playing Three Houses again the day I completed my last exam, despite having the game for nearly a year. 

I have been playing Fire Emblem since... I was a child and I am 22 now. It's my favorite game, and I cannot begin to express my excitement when someone I know tells me they play Fire Emblem or even when someone knows what Fire Emblem is. I guess you can say that is what drew me onto the forum because I missed being around so many people that knows about Fire Emblem and loves it as much as I do, if not more. It's hard to say what game is my favorite (despite my profile saying FE8 -- that is largely due to my massive crush on Joshua from FE8) because every game has something that I love about it. Like, I'm loving FE3H right now because of the gameplay, but then story-wise, FE7 is my favorite (and for nostalgia purposes), but then FE10 in itself is a whole saga, so that makes it fun to play. 

Anyways, this feels like a long intro (oops!), but figured I'd join back in and say hello 🙂

46 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

HOPS! God I missed you and Moon! I think about you guys sometimes and feel sad that our forum died.

Is Moon coming along? @Anacybele is here too!

Yup, I think of that forum from time to time too and feel bad that I probably was partly responsible for it dying...

But enough about that, nice to see you again! I've actually been a member for a nice 11 years myself. XD

Welcome back to the Forest, HeartOfPinkSol!

9 hours ago, Heartofpinksol said:

Anyways, this feels like a long intro (oops!), but figured I'd join back in and say hello 🙂

I'd say  medium sized.

Anyway, have a nice day and enjoy your stay!