Is it confirmed that Lousie was pregnant with Klein in The 2nd part of The Final Battle?

I've been thinking about The Conversation between Pent and Lousie in The 2nd part of Final Battle during which Lousie reveals that she's pregnant, this is 20 Years before Game 6 and in Game 6 1 of her and Pents 1 Children is 19 and as far as I know everyone assume's its Klein

But I've spend the last few hours doing both serious mental thinking and quite a few sums(which was nearly always my worse subject) and here's the 4 main things that 've come up with. What do you think?

1st is that even though it is know that she was pregnant at the time of The 2nd part of Final Battle its not known how long Lousie has been pregnant for, it could be anywhere from a estimated 5 weeks to 5 months

2nd is that after recruiting Klein it never mentioned how close Klein is to 20, he could be anywhere from only a few weeks short of turning to 20 to having only turned 19 a few weeks ago

3rd is that pregnancies last 9 months and theirs 12 months in a year

4th is that due to how primitive Elibe's none magical medical technology is likely to be I estimate theirs a very high chance of a miscarriage and I alsi estimate that few if any children would survive being more then 4 or 5 weeks premature

What I'm getting at is that depending on both how long Lousie had been pregnant for in Game 7 and how recently Klein turned 19 in Game 6 that their is potentially a period of, I estimate, as much as 5 weeks during which Lousie could have miscarried then gotten pregnant with Klein

That's 1 possibility I've been thinking of. What do you think?. Given that their is a period of roughly 5 week during which Lousie could have miscarried then gotten pregnant with Klein do you think that it could have happened?, just remember that even though its possible doesn't meant it did

Edited by James Marshall

it's possible but it's a lot of hoops and logic to jump through when you consider that the simple answer is that it's literally just a callback to the next game chronologically and that there's zero reason to think it isn't klein because it would be completely meaningless to state if it wasn't.

it's a work of fiction, not reality.

It could be possible, but another possible answer is that by the end of FE7, a year already passed and so the 19 years are accounted for.

6 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

It could be possible, but another possible answer is that by the end of FE7, a year already passed and so the 19 years are accounted for.

I doubt a whole year passed. Months, at the most, but not an entire year.

Besides, Klein being nineteen in Binding Blade (as stated in his support with Dieck), it means he has to be conceived at the earliest early-mid 980th year after the Scouring, so to be born in the 981th, and thus be nineteen in the 1000th year, which is when Binding Blade takes place.

I suppose a closer look on the scripts is needed to see if things like seasons are brought up, to indicate passages of time.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Keep in mind that although Louise was pregnant at the end of Blazing Blade, she was not visibly so. It is quite possible that she could have gotten pregnant late in 980 and given birth to Klein in the first half of 981.

Come to think of it, unless it's a translation error of some kind, Louise seems to have some doubts that she and Pent could even have children in her B support with Guy: "If only Lord Pent and I could have children... We would love to see them grow strong and brave like you, Guy." That leads me to believe that she and Pent probably conceived Klein while they were traveling with Eliwood and Hector, and weren't expecting to be able to do so.

And since most of Pent's and Louise's travel after meeting Eliwood and Hector was by teleportation, it makes sense that Louise would have been no more than two months pregnant as of the final chapter. (Probably less, since Eliwood and Hector only spent about two weeks in Bern, teleported from there to the Western Isles and Lycia, and wouldn't have needed a month to get from Lycia to the Dread Isle.)

Edited by Paper Jam

If she miscarried, I would think Klein or Clarine or both might have mentioned a sibling that never lived providing they were told.

She wasn't showing, so she was less than three months along. I'll add that missing the monthly bleeding isn't always a sign of pregnancy though, sometimes with stress, a woman's body will decide to halt reproductive processes in favor of other more vital ones. And traveling and being in a war would be stressful. It's possible she could have thought she was pregnant because of recent sexual activity but turned out to not be and it was stress. Although Pent sounded pretty excited and happy, so poor guy if that happened lol. They would have tried again after the war was over and got Klein.

15 hours ago, Paper Jam said:

Come to think of it, unless it's a translation error of some kind, Louise seems to have some doubts that she and Pent could even have children in her B support with Guy: "If only Lord Pent and I could have children... We would love to see them grow strong and brave like you, Guy.

Ah, here we go again. Gotta pull out my trusty google translate again because I came to realize that more trusted sites are not really better in terms of translating japanese to english.

10 hours ago, Paper Jam said:

Louise had already been traveling and fighting for a while by the time she could have had her B support with Guy, and she didn't think she was pregnant then.

The conversation where she mentions "our child" is in the final battle, which would be after that. I meant she'd think so then, not in her Guy convo.

On 7/1/2020 at 10:58 AM, Dragoncat said:

The conversation where she mentions "our child" is in the final battle, which would be after that. I meant she'd think so then, not in her Guy convo.

Which suggests that she got pregnant while she was traveling with Eliwood and company, some time after Zephiel's coming of age ceremony. Which means that the pregnancy wouldn't have come to term until several months after FE7, meaning that that child would be about 19 and a half in FE6. And ages are generally rounded down.

In the absence of any evidence that Louise was not pregnant with Klein as of the end of FE7, I'm inclined to argue that she was. The math certainly checks out.

Edited by Paper Jam

5 hours ago, Paper Jam said:

In the absence of any evidence that Louise was not pregnant with Klein as of the end of FE7, I'm inclined to argue that she was.

this is where i remain

this is a fictional work, where things happen for no reason besides what the writers intend; there is literally zero evidence to present that says the baby referenced in fe7 isn't klein, even though it realistically could also not be, because this isn't reality

Edited by Integrity

On 7/5/2020 at 7:30 PM, Integrity said:

this is where i remain

this is a fictional work, where things happen for no reason besides what the writers intend; there is literally zero evidence to present that says the baby referenced in fe7 isn't klein, even though it realistically could also not be, because this isn't reality

Absolutely true and fair. Although if someone wanted to write a fanfic saying otherwise it could also be valid.