The Last Legendary Hero Battle: Seliph

SatsumaFSoysoy

20 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Having overall better stats as well as good skills? Eirika is a year 1 unit, remember. Fallen Ike we got not even two months ago. He way powercreeps her.

Oh. I thought you were directly comparing your Ike to Alexmender’s Eirika. My mistake there.

28 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I also was focusing on buffing Ike with the support units, not so much trying to use Chaos Ragnell's effect. Because I'm aware that the starting enemies don't trigger it enough.

I’m confused as to what makes Eirika’s feat mysterious, then. She stacked up more combat stat boosts than Ike is capable of stacking (on this map), so she was able to hit the Atk & Spd thresholds she needed.

In this case, it’s possible to use Chills to lower the required thresholds, which is what I ended up doing when I tried with my Ike. As I mentioned (albeit in an edit to my initial post), I also needed to tweak the opening sequence to get the buffs & positioning right.

Spoiler

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@LordFrigid Caeda squad activated. Poor Seliph.

@Diovani Bressan Marth helped Marth out a lot with the buffs lol. Invisible buffs are always handy when Panic is in play. Nowi is definitely LSeliph's natural enemy, and he couldn't do anything about it.

@Alexmender Oof. Hilda could take a nap this time, and Tsubasa could go practice dancing or something instead. They weren't needed at all.

@NSSKG151 Damn, the Annas destroyed. NYAnna and Apotheosis Anna didn't even need any sustain. Cool Morgan, too. Daughter of Anna, perhaps?

@Hilda Welp, that was just plonk city. No chance in hell from Seliph.

@DLNarshen How many resets did it take for Julius to say the scion line? Also, Julius is Light blessed too, so he is the real Scion of Light This LHB definitely was perfect for you. Julius' last stand with Ishtar, except Kempf didn't die at Norden Line. And instead of the 12 Deadlords, the true key to victory for Grannvale was Narcian all along. If only the Lopt Sect was able to summon him, but maybe they didn't have Grails. Your units are really strong, and it was nice seeing Julius duel and ORKO Seliph.

@Landmaster Damn, Palm Staff really makes Elise a monster. Patty (the thief) was so fast, yet she easily killed him. I was fully expecting you to use Nowi for this one, but Mirabillis was a pleasant surprise, even if she was just a buff bot. LSeliph's gimmicks can't activate against a Razzle Dazzle, so that was gg.

@Unknown Gamer11 Nice theme team. Don't see Jagen a lot, but Distant Ward is definitely the A skill for him with his big Res. Gordin is pretty strong.

@Zeo @mcsilas

Here's mine. Wasn't too hard, just had to perfect the positioning and stuff a little bit. I got a little bit stuck halfway, but turns out I just had to go in harder.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

I could not figure it out through Celica. The blue mage cavalry is too tanky. I also tried with Thrasir, but then I also realized I could not kill SOL!Seliph, so that put me off of trying with Nino. SOL!Seliph is also extremely bulky, so I did not bother trying with BB!Cordelia.

I remembered copying Cordelia Galeforce for Mila's map, so I figured I can try using Galeforce TSOIA!Palla since she got guaranteed doubles and can quad attack depending on positioning. And she also got cavalry movement when needed. Worked it out pretty quick after switching my nuke to a busted Galeforcer.

Edited by XRay

@Landmaster @LordFrigid @SatsumaFSoysoy @Maaka @Wanda @GuiltyLove @daisy jane

Why are there so many healers!?

I seem to have been one of the few who had a hard time with this map, not helped by the fact that Tuesday seems to be Worldwide Weekly Reset Day for all my games so I didn't have as much time to devote as usual (hence why this is a bit later than usual).

I only pulled this off because I did some big-brain AI manipulation to prevent certain enemies from teaming up. The Cleric with a Wrathful refine and the Green Mages hit way too hard, and the Green Magic in specific with Chill Atk can go step on a LEGO. I was pleasantly surprised to see that Seliph didn't start with a decreased cooldown though. I at least expected Ignis to be decreased to 1 CD, but I guess the devs decided a precharge with his crazy B Skill was a bit much. Things weren't so strict that I couldn't do a couple of swag strats at least. I will never regret building Midori the way I did, being able to oneshot the deadlier enemies in an Abyssal map is irreplaceable.

@Landmaster I like to believe the Morgan I summoned came from a timeline that had Anna as her mother. So how is Palm Staff working for Elise so far? I'm assuming very well since she wiped everything that came after out very quickly in your clear. I been thinking about putting Palm Staff on an offensive healer as well like Ethlyn or my own Elise.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Just assume this Morgan is Anna's daughter and dyed her hair black out of rebellion. Nice clear btw. Celica wrecks everything as always and I was surprised to see Kagero be the one who took Seliph down.

2 hours ago, Unknown Gamer11 said:

So got to go for a theme team this time with mini Marth, mini Merric, Gordin, and my freshly promoted...Jagen!

Yay! I love theme teams. Jagen was more useful than I thought he would be xD 

19 minutes ago, Some Jerk said:

@Landmaster @LordFrigid @SatsumaFSoysoy @Maaka @Wanda @GuiltyLove @daisy jane

Why are there so many healers!?

I seem to have been one of the few who had a hard time with this map, not helped by the fact that Tuesday seems to be Worldwide Weekly Reset Day for all my games so I didn't have as much time to devote as usual (hence why this is a bit later than usual).

I only pulled this off because I did some big-brain AI manipulation to prevent certain enemies from teaming up. The Cleric with a Wrathful refine and the Green Mages hit way too hard, and the Green Magic in specific with Chill Atk can go step on a LEGO. I was pleasantly surprised to see that Seliph didn't start with a decreased cooldown though. I at least expected Ignis to be decreased to 1 CD, but I guess the devs decided a precharge with his crazy B Skill was a bit much. Things weren't so strict that I couldn't do a couple of swag strats at least. I will never regret building Midori the way I did, being able to oneshot the deadlier enemies in an Abyssal map is irreplaceable.

I thought this was pretty hard too! You were brave for allowing Minerva to tank Seliph. Good thing her defense is high. I'm impressed with how strong Midori is.

So i decided that i was gonna challenge myself. No Dancing Nuke. (this is slightly because i've noticed for myself that this is getting harder and harder, which is forcing me to try different compensations for teams - to be fair after I did this with the team I chose - i tried with Igrene. she cleaned the map up until it came to Sigurd. just couldn't punch through him).  I ran through the first levels using my chosen team. but Mininerva couldn't handle infernal, and so it was time to bring out my baby girl - Myrrh. 

(her refine honestly is so amazing. again, I think the only thing that would have put it over the top was giving her iotes, or dc built in, so i could give her bracing stance 3 or something bonkers). It's been a hot minute since i had a legitimate reason to deploy Flysquad, and so no better time than the present, and vs. the Scion of Light. 

The Squadron 
Squad Leader: Myrrh - +10 +Def, Summoner Support, Refine (EFF Spectrum Form), 5 Dragon Flowers
Lieutenant:  Duo Palla +1, +Atk No Dragon Flowers
Corporal: Summer Fiora +1(Forma'ed), No Dragoflowers
Ensign: Peony (Neutral version) no Dragon Flowers. 

this was relatively... challenging. not too difficult, but not too easy. My favourite game play is mixed combat and this allowed me to do just that (actually all the clears I did today allowed me to do just that).  here we go! (sorry for the quality. i wanted to add somemusic, so it made it not so clear as it could be but the music i think is worth it. also finally figured out how to upload on youtube). 

@Some Jerk, @Landmaster, @SatsumaFSoysoy, @NSSKG151, @LordFrigid, @Alexmender

This map wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Those Close Call/Repel Sword units kind of spooked me, but Tsubasa hard countered them. I wanted to try this one turn clear that I saw on twitter that used L!Leif, but I'm too lazy to inherit Galeforce on one of my units. I got to use L!Lyn at some parts so that was nice.

8 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Oh. I thought you were directly comparing your Ike to Alexmender’s Eirika. My mistake there.

Well, it was really kinda both, but I guess now I realize his Eirika still was a little better in this particular case.

8 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

I’m confused as to what makes Eirika’s feat mysterious, then. She stacked up more combat stat boosts than Ike is capable of stacking (on this map), so she was able to hit the Atk & Spd thresholds she needed.

In this case, it’s possible to use Chills to lower the required thresholds, which is what I ended up doing when I tried with my Ike. As I mentioned (albeit in an edit to my initial post), I also needed to tweak the opening sequence to get the buffs & positioning right.

Hide contents

I see then. And see, I knew it could be done, I just couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. I spent a good few hours too. Thanks for showing me this, now I can keep some ideas in mind for future tough maps, especially since I plan to +10 Fallen Ike when he's rerun (maybe. It'd be harder if his first rerun is on a legendary or mythic banner).Though I was using Chill Def, I guess that wasn't enough.

@Anacybele

Alexmender’s Eirika has 56 HP, 54 Atk, 43 Spd, 34 Def and 36 Res. However, with Sieglinde, Kaden, Peony and Azura, she reaches a huge amount of stats.

• Sieglinde grants buffs iqual to the higher buffs on allies within 2 spaces. Kaden has +6 to all stats, sl she gets +6 as well
  • Kaden is the opposite. He grants buffs to allies iqual to his own buffs. He has +6, so grants +6 as well, plus Atk+6 from double Drive Atk
  • Peony grants Atk/Spd+3 from being in the same column as Eirika, plus Spd/Def tactics,  buffing Eirika and Kaden.
  • Azura has Atk/Res Tactics, buffing Eirika and Kaden.

So Eirika has:

• 56 HP, which is pretty nice
  • 54 Atk + 6 from Tactics + 6 from Kaden + 6 from Sieglinde + 6 from Drives + 3 from Peony = 81 Atk
  • 43 Spd + 6 from Tactics + 6 from Kaden + 6 from Sieglinde + 3 from Peony = 64 Spd
  • 34 Def + 6 from Tactics + 6 from Kaden + 6 from Sieglinde = 52 Def
  • 36 Res + 6 from Tactics + 6 from Kaden + 6 from Sieglinde = 54 Res
  • I could also add an +1 to all stats, because maybe Eirika has ally support with Kaden. I don't know.

Your Ike has 43 HP, 54 Atk, 49 Spd, 35 Def and 27 Res. I don't know if you have Summoner Support on him, since it doesn't show in the friend list. If he has, these stats will be higher. Also, your Ike has Darting Breath, and Mirror Stance

Let's say you created the same setup, like... the same skills.

• 43 HP, or 48 with SS (Summoner Support)
  • 54 Atk + 6 from Tactics + 6 from Kaden + 6 from Drives + 3 from Peony + 4 from Stance= 79 Atk (81 with SS)
  • 49 Spd+ 6 from Tactics + 6 from Kaden + 3 from Peony + 4 from Breath = 68 Spd (70 with SS)
  • 35 Def + 6 from Tactics + 6 from Kaden = 47 (49)
  • 25 Res +  6 from Tactics + 6 from Kaden + 4 from Stance=  41 Res (43)

Ike lacks debuffs to trigger his weapon, and I didn't consider Close Call/Repel, since Eirika can run it if Alexmender wants to.

Not because "Ike way powercreeps her" means that he is better than her. Heroes can be amazing units depending on the setup, which your Ike lacks in this map.

Ike is great in AR, since he can absorb thos Shrine's debuffs... but doesn't mean he is great in every mode.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

6 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

@daisy jane Nice flying team you have there. Myrrh looks like a great tank especially after getting a weapon refine. Fiora and the Whitewing Sister looked great too.

yeah, i mean myrrh always was for me but the refine is making life soo much easier. i love me my fliers. 

Once again, it was Leon and three dancers for Infernal!  Had to swap to Death Blow for the A slot.

Since the enemies didn't rush me all at once, I was able to pick them off.  MVP of this run was the Hardy Bearing seal, which allowed Leon to get an Aether off on Seliph.

22 hours ago, daisy jane said:

So i decided that i was gonna challenge myself. No Dancing Nuke. (this is slightly because i've noticed for myself that this is getting harder and harder, which is forcing me to try different compensations for teams - to be fair after I did this with the team I chose - i tried with Igrene. she cleaned the map up until it came to Sigurd. just couldn't punch through him).  I ran through the first levels using my chosen team. but Mininerva couldn't handle infernal, and so it was time to bring out my baby girl - Myrrh. 

(her refine honestly is so amazing. again, I think the only thing that would have put it over the top was giving her iotes, or dc built in, so i could give her bracing stance 3 or something bonkers). It's been a hot minute since i had a legitimate reason to deploy Flysquad, and so no better time than the present, and vs. the Scion of Light. 

The Squadron 
Squad Leader: Myrrh - +10 +Def, Summoner Support, Refine (EFF Spectrum Form), 5 Dragon Flowers
Lieutenant:  Duo Palla +1, +Atk No Dragon Flowers
Corporal: Summer Fiora +1(Forma'ed), No Dragoflowers
Ensign: Peony (Neutral version) no Dragon Flowers. 

this was relatively... challenging. not too difficult, but not too easy. My favourite game play is mixed combat and this allowed me to do just that (actually all the clears I did today allowed me to do just that).  here we go! (sorry for the quality. i wanted to add somemusic, so it made it not so clear as it could be but the music i think is worth it. also finally figured out how to upload on youtube). 

@Some Jerk, @Landmaster, @SatsumaFSoysoy, @NSSKG151, @LordFrigid, @Alexmender

Wow, Myrrh at +10 is so powerful. Palla absolutely flew across the map with the Duo skill and Reposition. Summer Fiora seems quite useful. I never really used her aside from TT. Nice clear!

@Landmaster He's come a long way from his 2017 Emerald Axe days, that's for sure. :') I see that you continue to make good use of the free TT healers they like to give us!  I imagine this won't be the last time we see that Palm staff.  Unconditional -5 Spd on the enemy is so good for staffers.  It took me until almost the end of the vid to notice that Mira didn't have her dance skill...a self-imposed challenge?

@Unknown Gamer11 You got a nice theme going yourself!  That's quite a lot of power for a freshly promoted Jagen - he'll be a fantastic mage tank that's for sure. 

@SatsumaFSoysoy Let me use dark blessings on offense, IS =(.  Narcian's the secret 13th deadlord - a souvenir from Julius and Ishtar's vacation in Aquleia. x)
Your clears always seem to surprise me in how unconventional they manage to be using (mostly) standard build archetypes.  Like, I don't know what I was expecting out of the Seliph battle, but certainly not Kagero initiating not once but twice, tanking an Ignis along the way.  As an aside, the music you use for these always makes me nostalgic lol.   

2 days without internet and it feels like 2 months worth of stuff get piled on you at once...that's neither here nor there so let's just chill and comment on some clears!

- - -

@Landmaster As one would expect this map didn't stand a chance against the Elise squad's rampage. OG!Elise is really enjoying the extra firepower from the palm, it's nice that now she has more offensive options instead of being locked with support staves. Seeing Mirabilis without her Dance skill is really odd but there's no need for dance when the enemies fall like flies without the team having to move all that much. 

Officer Hilda threatened me requested some vacations after giving ample example of being overworked while putting her life on the line far too often. TL;DR: She got pissed at always ending almost dead because of Fury 4 and is sitting this one out. Because Spy Tsubasa only works in tandem with Officer Hilda, she used her time to focus on improving her public idol career. 

@Anacybele Others already explained the general gist of the setup I use for Eirika so no need to repeat that, instead I'll try to tell you a way for Ike to imitate Eirika's style for maps like these. For F!Ike I'd drop the Breath Skill for Bonus Doubler (it practically gives him Sieglinde's boost, but it also gives the Panic weakness so check the enemies first) and put the Flashing Blade seal on him. If he keeps leaving some enemies alive check if he can survive the whole turn without Aether's sustain. If he does then change it for Bonfire/Ignis/Glimmer/Astra. Aether is not that good against stuff with low-ish Def but inflated HP which is a common sight in these maps, so you'll have to guess which special kills all the enemies. It should take you 30 minutes at worst, but usually it takes around 10~15.

For the C slot it will always be a toss up between Atk Smoke (for survivability)/Def Smoke (for dmg)/Pulse Smoke (for pre charged specials that one shot you). The rest is flexible. 

Note: If you use Glimmer you can change the Flashing Blade seal for a Brazen or Stance seal, depending on the circumstance. Pulse Smoke is hard to get, but everything for our favorite characters, right?

F!Ike certainly has a higher ceiling that my Eirika will never reach, but I make up for that by having absolute knowledge of her strengths and weaknesses and adapt accordingly. Although a good part of that is that IS gave her a refine that lets her remain competitive up to Gen 5~6 units if I play my cards right, although Lulls certainly threw a wrench on that prospect haha. 

@SatsumaFSoysoy Wow! Kagero really took a hit from Seliph's Ignis and lived to say it. That's really impressive. Celica quadding is business as usual by now, but I see that she got an upgrade to her C slot with that Joint Drive Atk. RIP Fish. Seems staying on the bottom of the map is the go to strat if you plan to take down all the reinforcements, makes sense considering the Febail-like archer is the only one that spawns around there while everyone else comes from the top.

@daisy jane I'll admit the first thing that caught my attention was that S!Fiora with the super premium kit, then I looked again and saw she was a forma, lol. Myrrh reclaims her lost title as the absolute flying tank with that refine of hers and it really shows in your clear. There were many things I thought she'd die to but she tanked them like a champ and the dealt massive damage in retaliation. It was a sight to behold. I was surprised Duo Trio? Palla didn't use GF, but it makes sense when her job involved tanking Seliph like it was nothing. All those quads were very fun to watch! Nice job!

6 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Others already explained the general gist of the setup I use for Eirika so no need to repeat that, instead I'll try to tell you a way for Ike to imitate Eirika's style for maps like these. For F!Ike I'd drop the Breath Skill for Bonus Doubler (it practically gives him Sieglinde's boost, but it also gives the Panic weakness so check the enemies first) and put the Flashing Blade seal on him. If he keeps leaving some enemies alive check if he can survive the whole turn without Aether's sustain. If he does then change it for Bonfire/Ignis/Glimmer/Astra. Aether is not that good against stuff with low-ish Def but inflated HP which is a common sight in these maps, so you'll have to guess which special kills all the enemies. It should take you 30 minutes at worst, but usually it takes around 10~15.

For the C slot it will always be a toss up between Atk Smoke (for survivability)/Def Smoke (for dmg)/Pulse Smoke (for pre charged specials that one shot you). The rest is flexible. 

Note: If you use Glimmer you can change the Flashing Blade seal for a Brazen or Stance seal, depending on the circumstance. Pulse Smoke is hard to get, but everything for our favorite characters, right?

F!Ike certainly has a higher ceiling that my Eirika will never reach, but I make up for that by having absolute knowledge of her strengths and weaknesses and adapt accordingly. Although a good part of that is that IS gave her a refine that lets her remain competitive up to Gen 5~6 units if I play my cards right, although Lulls certainly threw a wrench on that prospect haha.

Yeah, I understand now. We'll see if I really need to do any of this for one or two turn clears or whatever in the future. And yeah, anything for our favs. lol Ike is my favorite, so I like using my Ikes for anything I can.

You know, my +10 units shouldn't ALWAYS have the spotlight, you know? Sometimes it's more impressive to use a weaker unit to clear an Abyssal Hero Battle.
...so I subbed out two +10s for two overpowered as hell units. And then continued to use Cordelia and LegAzura.

Spoiler

This one was a little weird, making me actually type up the moves I made just because they were not my usual moves of "murder everything and back away", but rather "murder everything and back away, but also let the enemy attack and live few times." You can even see a few moments of pause where I had to double check what I was doing... heck, I usually NEVER let Azura into range of any foes she can't counterattack, but lo and behold she barely hung onto life in this one...
Hm... maybe this woulda been a bit easier if I had given some different seals to Leif and Micaiah... ah well.

11 hours ago, Alexmender said:

I'll admit the first thing that caught my attention was that S!Fiora with the super premium kit, then I looked again and saw she was a forma, lol. Myrrh reclaims her lost title as the absolute flying tank with that refine of hers and it really shows in your clear. There were many things I thought she'd die to but she tanked them like a champ and the dealt massive damage in retaliation. It was a sight to behold. I was surprised Duo Trio? Palla didn't use GF, but it makes sense when her job involved tanking Seliph like it was nothing. All those quads were very fun to watch! Nice job!

ugh no internet is the worst! (also LOL yeah I got stupid lucky with her kit, so it made so much sense. i recently got an Eyvel so i will also give her a more defensive build - i figure i can always alternate the Stance 3 Skill with Bellringer and use guard sword with fury 4 and make her into a mix combat threat for myself. i love those options 😄

Honestly. and I use Myrrh so much- she could tank a lot, but it's sort of with the refine - i could actually see what people meant about that old requirement holding her back, because i was never really able to use her in Abyssals (at all, and i had fun with the dance nuke strat so i didn't bother her) but with her literally just being all "come at me bro" it was a thing to behold (but i also know she can take on anything lol) she might be near death while doing it but she can do it. 

hah. i get asked that  a lot (I don't have galeforce on Elincia, Brave Celica either, i think they all run Sol), mostly because. galeforce and I don't really work out all that often.(also because i am cheap and that's like 20K a pop. lol) but by running Sol as you noticed, they are able to do a lot more. and i don't always have to run a WOM Healer. 

On 6/30/2020 at 11:58 AM, GuiltyLove said:

Looks like some people said it was easy, but I found it a little difficult with the stupid infantry sword users.

@XRay @Flying Shogi @Landmaster

I personally found this one challenging because of that Dull Ranged Cleric. Myrrh certainly tanked a good number of hits.

Pretty sure this is the longest clear I've recorded mainly due to the Rally Up+ sword fighter and those healers undoing the chip damage from Nino. Definitely thought about grinding out a Summoner Support on Nino but luckily it didn't have to come to that. Just needed a skill inheritance on Tethys. Wouldn't have been able to clear the map without her.

Notes:

Turn 1:

• Nino needed the Res buff from Fortify Res 4, Drive Res, and Peony's Flower of Joy to survive the 2 mages
  • Tethys needed to move to the tile right below Nino to lure the Thief into going south

Turn 3:

• Needed to hit the Thief with Chill Speed 3 for Nino to outspeed as he had Lull Spd/Def 3
Spoiler

Edited by Flying Shogi

8 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

I personally found this one challenging because of that Dull Ranged Cleric. Myrrh certainly tanked a good number of hits.

Pretty sure this is the longest clear I've recorded mainly due to the Rally Up+ sword fighter and those healers undoing the chip damage from Nino. Definitely thought about grinding out a Summoner Support on Nino but luckily it didn't have to come to that. Just needed a skill inheritance on Tethys. Wouldn't have been able to clear the map without her.

Notes:

Turn 1:

• Nino needed the Res buff from Fortify Res 4, Drive Res, and Peony's Flower of Joy to survive the 2 mages
  • Tethys needed to move to the tile right below Nino to lure the Thief into going south

Turn 3:

• Needed to hit the Thief with Chill Speed 3 for Nino to outspeed as he had Lull Spd/Def 3
  Hide contents

Didn't think Nino could kill Seliph. I found it amusing that there were just three healers at the end.

It's time to catch up with some videos. I didn't have much time during the week to watch them, but I did it now, and...

@Nowi's Husband Great job with your Nowis. I approve this team!

@Alexmender I am very impressed by your Eirika. With the right setup, she is able to do amazing things! Nice job!

@GuiltyLove What a great video! Valentian Catria is very strong, and she does a great job as a DC Vantage unit. I got worried when Catria was about to attack Seliph, but I forgot the Triangle Attack effect that allows her to quad. Congrats!

@NSSKG151 Anna, Anna and Anna were so happy while destroying all foes... Oh, and Morgan helped as well. Nice job! I hope you get a Colorless Anna one day... but at least the game gives you time to save orbs for it.

@DLNarshen Oh, this was so fun! Watching Julius destroying Seliph. But what really impressed me was Narcian. He did a pretty nice job as well.

@Hilda Your Askr Trio + Veronica videos always impress me. Great job! I really wished we could get merges on the Askr Trio units.

@Landmaster Congrats Landy! Your Elise + Mirabilis video was great! I also hope you get a Blue Elise in the future, after a good amount of time saving orbs.

@Unknown Gamer11 Nice Archanean Clear! I relly approve the use of Smol Marth and Smol Merric. Marth is really strong, and Merric is so fun to use.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Great video! Celica showing that she deserves her status as a Brave Hero. I just wished her Royal Sword granted Cooldown-1, like Slaying Edge does. And I also hope she gets a pretty cool refinement once CYL 2 gets it.

@Some Jerk Great use of Legendary Eliwood on this map. Granting Bonus Doubler to both Midori and Macedonian Hinoka Minerva, and since your dancer, Nils, is a dragon, the girls also get Atk/Def+6 all the time. Good job!

@daisy jane Great video, Daisy! Myrrh really shows she is an amazing unit, especially after the refinement, and Forma Fiora looks pretty nice. I am looking forward to see her at +10.

@Endriu Screen taps intensifies!!! Great use of Brave Ike and the Flying Beasts. 

@Xenomata Great job using these two strong Brave weapon units! Using Micaiah to bait that Troubadour was a nice move. I almost didn't recognice you for the new profile photo. lol
Also... Playable Gustav when, IntSys?!

I think these are all the video posted before mine. Congrats for the people that didn't share a video but also beat Abyssal Seliph!

7 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

@Diovani Bressan I just watched your video too. Young Marth is so powerful that he basically left older Marth in the dust, haha. At least older Marth got a kill!

Yeah. Young Marth is superior in combat compared to OG Marth. But Marth is still pretty good for support, especially in Arena.