July's Mythic Hero Speculation: Quiet July leading for a Busy August?

daisy jane

uneikycf10851.png?width=1066&height=534

Speculation Time!! The news and notes had a lot to unpack - basically seeing poor Peony shunted off into December, Seliph's arrival (won't return until September so a three month turn around for the Scion of Light) - Eliwood is in November - Chrom and Azura divorced and.... Sothis is returning in early august?

Things I am noticing. before it used to be the older(esque) heroes that got shunted off for months at a time. (Eirika, Ryoma, Marth to a certain extent) - but Peony isn't really a year old (will be this November). and she is basically holding the fort in December by herself - Alm got shunted to November last month.  New Heroes are back to the 90 day return vs. the 120 they had before.  it will be harder than usual to try to get certain heroes if the spread continues to be so far apart (so per usual, if you like the hero/like the colour share perhaps think about getting them now). It does make me wonder if starting January we will start to see Legendary Banners have Legendary Heroes/5* units with great units, and Mythic Banners with Mythic Heroes with 5* Units. Both have their pros and cons.. but I think it's better than waiting every 6 months.

Sothis being in Early August (and Lysithea not having a Heroes w/Banner is leading me to believe that there's gonna be some sort of Three Houses celebration. Unless  July has a Heroes with Slaying weapons/Moonbow/Death Blow banner  I simply don't see where they fit her in, where August doesn't make more sense.  Or We have the Legendary Banner early in August. which doesn't really jive, but something to consider. (yes she could be the third on a BHB/Tempest but again i think all of that is going to be pushed to August. However July does mark the 1 year 3H anniversary so who knows what IntSys will do). 

but let's focus on July. July (my Birthday Month!) gives us our newest Mythic). With Mila being Light, I am gonna say this hero is going to be Astra in nature. 

Red Is easy It's Legend Locked with 
Ike, Altina Roy
(Ike for def tactic/warding breath, Altina for Atk/Def Oath, Roy for renewal 3 Bonus Doubler).
truthfully - unless you need merges, really like the units - Red is kinda ehh fodderwise 

Blue has 
Tiki, Fjorm, ???
(Tiki for Fierce Breath/Bold Fighter, Fjorm for Drive Atk/Shield Pulse and Atk/Def Bond).  I will say the appearance of Stance 3 skills really breathed new life for Fjorm, not to mention if light/water week align she can become quite the rock.  - I will say that Nils will have his debut here, rounding out the blue pool

Green has
Edelgard, Thrasir, ???
(Edelgard has armour stride, atk/res solo 3, Thrasir has Flashing Blade 4, and Panic Smoke). if the Hero is not green, Rinkah is next but per usual, I wouldn't be surprised if we have a return good(great) Green unit with great fodder - it could go either way. (the Repeat hero would be Female CorrinWho doesn't like Rally Atk/Spd+ and Bonds? - other options could be Kadenor even Nagi )

Colourless is
Eir all by her lonesome self. 
(mystic boost is her best skill for foddering off), Leila is gonna keep her company, and i truly don't see them giving Bernadetta  here too  but they did do Larum and Silque together  so who knows. I am thinking we will see a return of one Older book 2-3 hero along with Leila (Velouria).

the Mythic this month will be Green
Candidates:

Hel  why not have another flying Astra? 
Triandrapretty unlikely (but wishful thinking)
Anankosi don't see him being green, but it could work - could work for Fates representation
Insert any other lore-y unit in here that could work. 

the reason why i don't think it's colourless is that it is shaping up to be Wind Season + Colourless has a slot for August - which leaves it prime territory for Claude to sweep in and Anchor that last spot. (securing Dimitri for December, and giving the 3H leaders 4 months apart each debut and relatively in the same Metraverse as we know it) - it also allows them to have a complete 3H Legendary banner in December if they wanna make Edelgard wait five months for a return. just how i see things. but who knows. the game is weird as we know. 

What do you guys think?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we'll get more info when we see the event calendar, since that'll tell us if Nils or anyone else is likely to get a skill banner soon.

I do not think August will be Claude, since he's already getting a Brave version that same month. I think this could very well be colorless, although we did get colorless for our last two mythics. Probably Astra, could certainly be Hel. If it's colorless, I'm hoping for Ashera.

Can I have a green beast Soan or green tome Ashunera or Ashera? Really, I'm only interested in Tellius mythics right now (well, and Seiros too, I suppose). Ashunera feels like she'd make sense as a green tome, at least. Soan could also be a green armor beast, which I think we actually are missing, aren't we? Caineghis is colorless. It's also possible we get Lehran as a green flier, but Reyson is already that, and we have fewer red flying refreshers, so I'd like Lehran to be red, which is full this month. So he'd wait.

Most preferably, I'd like green armor beast Soan or green tome Ashunera.

Edited by Anacybele

I'm going to hope for Hel once again. I really want her to be added, and if the mythic hero is indeed Green, then I think she has a pretty decent chance.

Predictions of the next Legendary and Mythic heroes

July: Ashera

August: Shiro (Ryoma's son)

September: one of the crusaders (¿Bragi?)

October: Claude

November: one of the 8 legends probably Roland

December: Micaiah

Edit: I feel that Dimitri will make his debut until April of 2021

Edited by MirandaFriege

55 minutes ago, MirandaFriege said:

Predictions of the next Legendary and Mythic heroes

July: Ashera

August: Shiro (Ryoma's son)

September: one of the crusaders (¿Bragi?)

October: Claude

November: one of the 8 legends probably Roland

December: Micaiah

Edit: I feel that Dimitri will make his debut until April of 2021

I doubt Shiro will ever be a Legendary Hero. Certainly not before we get one of the  Corrins and Xander.

5 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

I doubt Shiro will ever be a Legendary Hero. Certainly not before we get one of the  Corrins and Xander.

I agree with this. I also don't think Micaiah will be a legendary this year anymore because of the grid we were shown. According to it, the remaining elements for this year are two Wind and one Water. And I think Micaiah fits Earth best.

I'd also like to get an Edelgard, so any green mythic would be nice for me. I don't know if I'll have orbs to spare, but hopefully things work out one way or another. 

Hmmm... I wanna say colorless this go round just because of that extra open spot, but I want Hel.

Overall, though, seems like I might be able to safely skip...

I wouldn’t be shocked if we were to get Lysithea and Berne in August, since that whole month will be TH themed anyway 😛 

Personally, i don't think your prediction for July's Mythic is right being Green. Both Thrasir and Edelgard are amazing units with amazing fodder, so they're going to probably throw out Rinkah to fill that last slot, who she has decent fodder. I think this month's Mythic will probably be EITHER one of 3 Candidates
1) Ashera (Colorless Tome with Judgement, Probably Astra now (even tho it doesn't make sense, but look at Mila who should have been Astra, but is Light Instead))
2) Anankos (Colorless Dragon that'll probably just be Astra Colorless Naga, making him slightly better, but also, just as bad)
3) Dheginsea (Colorless Armored Dragon, Probably Dark Mythic if it's him, and he'll actually be pretty busted)

Edited by Hirotune

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Can I have a green beast Soan or green tome Ashunera or Ashera? Really, I'm only interested in Tellius mythics right now (well, and Seiros too, I suppose). Ashunera feels like she'd make sense as a green tome, at least. Soan could also be a green armor beast

Would Ashera make sense as a green tome? It's the same color as Yune and she is the opposite of Yune. I think Blue or Red would fit her better. And Ashunera could be a colorless tome. One of the few candidates for a colorless tome actually.

But Soan could indeed be green, no objections there.

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Can I have a green beast Soan

i'd love to see untransformed Soan, or even an official Soan artwork to begin with

bonus points if he's drawn by Senri Kita

Edited by Yexin

12 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

Would Ashera make sense as a green tome? It's the same color as Yune and she is the opposite of Yune. I think Blue or Red would fit her better. And Ashunera could be a colorless tome. One of the few candidates for a colorless tome actually.

But Soan could indeed be green, no objections there.

Fair point, yeah. I feel like she ought to be colorless, honestly. So Bramimond isn't alone in that department.

And yes, Soan as green armor beast, plz! Now that I brought him up, I kinda want him the most now so we can actually see his human form.

12 minutes ago, Yexin said:

i'd love to see untransformed Soan, or even an official Soan artwork to begin with

bonus points if he's drawn by Senri Kita

Since Kita drew Altina, it's very possible! She's my favorite artist anyway.

I think I'll make predictions myself.

July: Ashera (colorless tome) or Soan (green armor beast)

August: Elincia (flying healer)

September: Seiros (sword infantry)

October: Corrin (colorless dragon)

November: Anankos (red armor dragon)

December: Claude (bow flier, either red or colorless)

Some are just wild guesses or guesses based on what I'd like to see. And before anyone says IS doesn't do two characters from the same game two months in a row, I'll point you to legendary Marth and legendary Tiki.

Edited by Anacybele

I'm gonna predict Anankos until we get him~ With Mila, we're at a point where I don't really know where they could go~ Unless they pull a 3H and give us Rhea or Enlightened Byelth?

I wonder if we could see Triandra, but not sure since I doubt she'd be Astra, I feel like she'll be Dark and Plumeria would be Astra for no real reason other than it seems like it'd suit them~

The Banner is otherwise a fairly easy looking skip as of now. Roy CONTINUES TO EVADE ME, wish he was a little later. August, September, and October all look pretty good. Naga sharing with Julia and Mila with Brammi would both be great for me~ Everyone in September is good (I still don't have Ephraim and I've been waiting for a good share for Yune forever, plus I can always use more Dormers and Leifs). Marth and Mirabilis sharing is also great and, for once, I wouldn't mind Ryoma since I have a Say'ri I'll probably fodder at some point~ Plus I'd still like Chrom and some Alm merges~

I'm actually glad that July should be a smooth skip, everything I would pull for won't be until after CYL~ So just hoping we don't see Mythic Byleth this month~

Why would Byleth be a mythic? He/she would definitely be a legendary. Same with Rhea. Seiros could be mythic, but not Rhea. I see Rhea being a regular banner unit.

July is pretty tame as the only temptation is Edelgard however, I am not willing to go for her without a big budget so that I can summon for a specific asset and merges so that's a pass. About the mythic, as long as we aren't talking about a fairy, Rhea or Ashera I am not in danger. 

Sothis I think will be in a hero fest or something like that to celebrate the mid anniversary and/or CYL. Hopefully there are tickets so that I can have a chance at pulling her without spending orbs. 

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Why would Byleth be a mythic? He/she would definitely be a legendary. Same with Rhea. Seiros could be mythic, but not Rhea. I see Rhea being a regular banner unit.

Enlightened Byleth firmly falls on the Mythic side of the coin, not the Legendary. 

19 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Enlightened Byleth firmly falls on the Mythic side of the coin, not the Legendary. 

No, he/she falls into legendary. Just like many other lords, Byleth in the end saved the day and united the land and people and blah blah blah. And the lords are legendary heroes, not mythics.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No, he/she falls into legendary. Just like many other lords, Byleth in the end saved the day and united the land and people and blah blah blah. And the lords are legendary heroes, not mythics.

Now that you're talking about Byleth as Mythic/Legend, which do you think will be his/her element?

21 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I will put it in spoilers since, well... it's spoilers.

Spoiler

Even though Byleth has the power of a God inside him/her... I don't think it can consider Byleth a Mythic Hero. Still a Legendary Hero.

Seiros, however, is definitely a  Mythic Hero.

My only curiosity about Byleth is: From what timeline Legendary Byleth will be? I expect Church Route, since it's not connected to any of the houe leaders.

4 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Now that you're talking about Byleth as Mythic/Legend, which do you think will be his/her element?

Fire. Because Crest of Flames.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I will put it in spoilers since, well... it's spoilers.

Hide contents

Even though Byleth has the power of a God inside him/her... I don't think it can consider Byleth a Mythic Hero. Still a Legendary Hero.

Seiros, however, is definitely a  Mythic Hero.

My only curiosity about Byleth is: From what timeline Legendary Byleth will be? I expect Church Route, since it's not connected to any of the houe leaders.

I'm aware of the spoiler since I've played through two routes of the game, but some others here might not be, so that's fine. Anyway, I think it'll just be left ambiguous. The Church route is still indirectly connected to Edelgard since you have to choose her house to get that route in the first place.

Just now, Anacybele said:

I think it'll just be left ambiguous. The Church route is still indirectly connected to Edelgard since you have to choose her house to get that route in the first place.

Well, yeah, you are indirectly connected to Edelgard in Church route, but Legendary Heroes a based on their versions after the game ended... spoilers...

Spoiler

Church is the best representation, since both Edelgard and Dimitri are dead, and Claude is missing, (thought it's considered that he went to Almyra after the battle in Gronder Fields).

Not to mention we would have a Legendary Hero of each Path that way.