July's Mythic Hero Speculation: Quiet July leading for a Busy August?

daisy jane

I cannot see next month's Mythic Hero being green. There's absolutely no reason they'd leave 2 spaces free in colorless with how full the schedule is becoming.

Ashera or Dheginhansea I can see happening as colorless units (armored tome and armored beast, respectively).

While a colorless dragon is possible, the fact that we already have 3 of them somewhat dissuades me from thinking that they'll make Mediuth or Anankos colorless, though it's still an option.

If the next Mythic Hero is colorless, that'll be nice for me. I have all of next month's Legendary/Mythic Heroes already fully merged except for Roy, and none of them have any particularly important skills for inheritance, but I'm close to being able to fully merge a second Eir for scoring.

I'm also missing both Leila and Bernadetta, so I could use copies of either one of them (plus, both of them are really good units).

If the next Mythic Hero is not colorless, whether I pull on the banner or not will depend entirely on how good the new character is.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Well, yeah, you are indirectly connected to Edelgard in Church route, but Legendary Heroes a based on their versions after the game ended... spoilers...

Hide contents

Church is the best representation, since both Edelgard and Dimitri are dead, and Claude is missing, (thought it's considered that he went to Almyra after the battle in Gronder Fields).

Not to mention we would have a Legendary Hero of each Path that way.

Yeah, this is all true. Good point.

I think they could justify making Byleth either legendary or mythic, whatever fits best. They could even make one Byleth legendary and the other mythic, if they feel like it.

10 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I cannot see next month's Mythic Hero being green. There's absolutely no reason they'd leave 2 spaces free in colorless with how full the schedule is becoming.

Ashera or Dheginhansea I can see happening as colorless units (armored tome and armored beast, respectively).

While a colorless dragon is possible, the fact that we already have 3 of them somewhat dissuades me from thinking that they'll make Mediuth or Anankos colorless, though it's still an option.

If the next Mythic Hero is colorless, that'll be nice for me. I have all of next month's Legendary/Mythic Heroes already fully merged except for Roy, and none of them have any particularly important skills for inheritance, but I'm close to being able to fully merge a second Eir for scoring.

I'm also missing both Leila and Bernadetta, so I could use copies of either one of them (plus, both of them are really good units).

If the next Mythic Hero is not colorless, whether I pull on the banner or not will depend entirely on how good the new character is.

As someone who wants to fill out unit types, I'll be pretty frustrated if we finally get our second armored beast after over a year and they're another colorless one.

Ashera as a colorless tome armor would be cool, though.

41 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I will put it in spoilers since, well... it's spoilers.

Hide contents

Even though Byleth has the power of a God inside him/her... I don't think it can consider Byleth a Mythic Hero. Still a Legendary Hero.

Seiros, however, is definitely a  Mythic Hero.

My only curiosity about Byleth is: From what timeline Legendary Byleth will be? I expect Church Route, since it's not connected to any of the houe leaders.

I'm guessing Legendary Byleth will be Silver Snow to complete the cycle since the other Lords will naturally be from their routes.

In any case, I really want them to release Hel. I legit want her on my team and it's long overdue to settle Book 3.

I ... wouldn't be surprised if they never release Hel, to be honest. Or Gustav. I mean, I expected Hel at some point, but book 3's been over for quite some time now and they seem to be focused more on the fairies now. What was it Feh said when book 3 characters were beginning to be introduced? "Something tells me we won't ever be friends"? Didn't think much of it at the time, but if that's a /subtle/ way of telling us "no, she will not be summonable" ...

Gustav and Henriette just feel like they're there to be Alfonse and Sharena's parents, with no actual playable presence, so I don't expect either.

34 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I am with you on this one, i dont see it being anything else then colorless. As for the type of unit: I hope we finally get a Mythic Staff user. Athos comes to mind, but there are various other candidates

I just cant see them adding any other color considering how packed it allready is.

Honestly, I'd prefer to see Byleth as an Earth hero rather than Fire.  Edelgard is already Fire, Claude would presumably be Wind, and Water fits Dimitri better than Earth (because Faerghus is ice-cold), sooo Earth works.  Even if we do have a lot of Earthswordies at this point...

I'm torn on Seiros.  On the one hand, I'd love to see her as...

Spoiler

The Immaculate One

... buuut the odds are good she'll probably be another Swordinf.  And that pool just seems very crowded right now...

Honestly, I'd kinda like to see someone really out there get a mythic.  Maybe St. Maera?  FEH has done a pretty good job of expanding on lore for some characters, so I think it'd be really neat to see something like this play out.  Probably wouldn't happen but, hey, it would be cool.

Thinking on it, I really don't think we'll ever see a Legendary Hel. After everyone complained about Surtr being summonable, i think IS decided to not do anymore FEH Final Bosses. Hell, there's only half of the final bosses that we can summon anyway. We don't have Demonized Formotiis, he's locked as Lyon. Anankos, Jedah, Medeus, Ashera, Nergal are all not in. All the bosses that we CAN summon have been GHB battles or on regular banners and have been locked to human forms. I know Anankos has a human form that we can briefly see bits of in the DLC, so he MIGHT be summonable later. Same with Ashera and Nergal being possible Mythics down the line due to lore. But I think there's some characters we just won't see, ever.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

I ... wouldn't be surprised if they never release Hel, to be honest. Or Gustav. I mean, I expected Hel at some point, but book 3's been over for quite some time now and they seem to be focused more on the fairies now. What was it Feh said when book 3 characters were beginning to be introduced? "Something tells me we won't ever be friends"? Didn't think much of it at the time, but if that's a /subtle/ way of telling us "no, she will not be summonable" ...

Gustav and Henriette just feel like they're there to be Alfonse and Sharena's parents, with no actual playable presence, so I don't expect either.

I think it would be really strange to never release them. Heroes' whole thing is letting you use characters from throughout the series, even the most dangerous villains. I don't think it'd make sense for characters introduced in Heroes to be exempt, especially ones already programmed into the game.

They seem to be slow-rolling Gustav, Hel, and regular Bruno and Veronica, but I think they'll all show up eventually. I don't know if Gustav and Henriette will ever get regular versions, but if not, they'll probably at least get seasonals so we can have some forms of Henriette and living Gustav.

4 minutes ago, Othin said:

I think it would be really strange to never release them. Heroes' whole thing is letting you use characters from throughout the series, even the most dangerous villains. I don't think it'd make sense for characters introduced in Heroes to be exempt, especially ones already programmed into the game.

I agree it would be really strange to not release them, but at the same time it wouldn't surprise me either at this point if they never do for some reason. If they intend to release Hel, I don't know why they're waiting so long to do it.

4 minutes ago, Othin said:

They seem to be slow-rolling Gustav, Hel, and regular Bruno and Veronica, but I think they'll all show up eventually. I don't know if Gustav and Henriette will ever get regular versions, but if not, they'll probably at least get seasonals so we can have some forms of Henriette and living Gustav.

I'd be totally down for some Gustav and Henriette seasonal units someday. Maybe they can take after their kids and be spring bunnies XD

Bruno and Veronica are definitely long overdue, though, yeah. We probably should get them at some point.

Edited by Sunwoo

I would not be surprised if Hel never becomes playable either. How would they even explain why she can be summoned? She's rules the realm of the dead and has been completely destroyed. Surtr is at least explained to have been summoned from the realm of the dead. And the same Hel exists regardless of timeline due to Lif and Thrasir, so there is only one Hel in total. Not many from many different worlds and timelines like other characters.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I agree it would be really strange to not release them, but at the same time it wouldn't surprise me either at this point if they never do for some reason. If they intend to release Hel, I don't know why they're waiting so long to do it.

I'd be totally down for some Gustav and Henriette seasonal units someday. Maybe they can take after their kids and be spring bunnies XD

Bruno and Veronica are definitely long overdue, though, yeah. We probably should get them at some point.

Bruno and Veronica at least have continued evolving story presence, so I can see why they might want to hold off until they team up with Askr permanently. But Gustav and Hel don't really have that, so I'm not sure why they're still holding off so long. It's possible that they want to release them closer to the end of Book 4, either as Mirabilis-style "guest" units or as part of some sort of "OC bosses" banner spanning multiple books. If it's the latter, it's possible that they'll slow-roll both Hel and Freja even longer,

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I would not be surprised if Hel never becomes playable either. How would they even explain why she can be summoned? She's rules the realm of the dead and has been completely destroyed. Surtr is at least explained to have been summoned from the realm of the dead. And the same Hel exists regardless of timeline due to Lif and Thrasir, so there is only one Hel in total. Not many from many different worlds and timelines like other characters.

Hmm. Well, I'm sure they can find some way to handwave it.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

And it'd probably be some dumb half-assed excuse like the babyrealms in Fates. I don't want that. >_<

6 minutes ago, Othin said:

Bruno and Veronica at least have continued evolving story presence, so I can see why they might want to hold off until they team up with Askr permanently. But Gustav and Hel don't really have that, so I'm not sure why they're still holding off so long. It's possible that they want to release them closer to the end of Book 4, either as Mirabilis-style "guest" units or as part of some sort of "OC bosses" banner spanning multiple books. If it's the latter, it's possible that they'll slow-roll both Hel and Freja even longer,

Hmm, I'm not sure about that. Freja has the advantage of looking conventionally attractive and with people drooling over her since her face reveal, so I can't see then holding off on THAT

Edited by Sunwoo

9 minutes ago, Othin said:

Just because they can do something stupid and asinine doesn't mean they should.

But hey, I suppose it is their call if they want to completely defeat the point of Book III just for the sake of fan service.

14 minutes ago, Othin said:

Maybe there are multiple Hels after all, but they're competing among themselves to invade worlds and the one we fought was just the one that got to our world and Lif and Thrasir's world first.

Having the assets readily available to make money from and choosing not to release them because of some odd story principles would be as out-of-character for IS as Nifl Surtr is.

Frankly I don't think it really matters if they have a good reason why Hel is suddenly in our army. If people want her, which they do, we'll probably eventually get her. Who knows why they are slowrolling her? Perhaps they didnt want to flood us with oc's in a short period. 

Tldr: they don't need a story reason to make hel summonable

I don't want the next Mythic to be colorless, since we just got a couple of those, but yeah, I kinda feel like it's gonna be colorless just because of the way the schedule looks. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say

The Immaculate One

just because I actually think they'll try something BIG to drain orbs and tempt people to buy more orbs for the CYL 4 banner.

5 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I don't want the next Mythic to be colorless, since we just got a couple of those, but yeah, I kinda feel like it's gonna be colorless just because of the way the schedule looks. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say

Reveal hidden contents

The Immaculate One

just because I actually think they'll try something BIG to drain orbs and tempt people to buy more orbs for the CYL 4 banner.

that could be a thing though that would suck.
and i'm with you. i mean. yeah it's probably going to be colourless but we've had a few in a row now. but we shall see

Watch IS give us someone no one asked for.

Otherwise, if it's Hel, man is this green pool set up for me. I'd like a Thrasir, please, and Edelgard has that neat-o Armor Stride which was awesome on my Christmas Ephraim Forma (who I'm seriously tempted to make into an actual unit in my barracks but I don't want to spend money on the game. I've been f2p since launch and am pretty proud of being able to say that as not a lot of people can. Soooo I'm probably going to wind up trying to recreate him. And that means I need that skill. Works great with Festive Siegmund.)

But yeah, I want my ballistics gel units. I have Lif, now I need Thrasir and Hel. ...And more. I'd love to see more colorful undead warriors. They could go all Power Rangers and each have a different color of gel. Can't wait to see the yellow one! I think that could look really cool.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

From the Datamine.

Reveal hidden contents

Hero this month is Hel.  Her weapon has been unlocked from "Enemy Only" which is the same thing that happened with Lif. 

That might not be true. I heard about that myself but then someone on reddit told me that it was a false rumor.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:
  Hide contents

Cool, then that's more orbs for Ingrid then when if I still don't have her by this banner.

Hel can go to actual Hell for all I care original, I know.

i'm with you. 

Spoiler

however. what this DOES mean that colourless should be Leila and Bernie  - unless they do repeats. I hope they push Bernie to next month because i wanted to try to get a few copies of her. to merge. I think hands down she's the best bow cav after Leif.