Aux Battle Music Recommendations?

Owns

So I keep forgetting to make use of this feature that allows you to change the battle music during aux battles. I can't remember if it's only available with the paid dlc or not but anyway was wondering what others like to listen to during aux battles? There's a surprising amount of options, I was expecting just 1 alternative track lol.

You can change the music for aux battles even without the DLC. You can switch to any map theme you've previously listened to, if I remember correctly.
As for recommendations, I personally usually like to go with one that either fits the mood of the current story events or the area I'm fighting in, but on occasion, I just use whatever comes to mind at any given time. It's fun beating up common brigands to "A Funeral of Flowers".

I still haven't actually done an auxillery battle yet.

I'm stressing over every little detail and managing my time as best I can and that means not doing any auxillery battles.

But considering how much I've been wanting to change the music for some maps, I'd probably go with one of the amiibo themes depending on mood.

Likely Destiny (Ablaze), Conquest (Ablaze) or Eternal Bond.

I like to switch it up usually, because I get bored of the same song after a couple battles (though I don't do too many battles anyway)

I usually switch between Roar of Dominion, A Funeral of Flowers and Chasing Daybreak.

...Actually can we use music from Cindered Shadows once we've beaten that? If so, then I will be listening to At What Cost? a lot next playthrough.

Oh right that exists. I remember switching between Ike and Roy their themes a couple times on my first playthrough. I should check this option out again, thanks for reminding me!

8 hours ago, Anathaco said:

I like to switch it up usually, because I get bored of the same song after a couple battles (though I don't do too many battles anyway)

I usually switch between Roar of Dominion, A Funeral of Flowers and Chasing Daybreak.

...Actually can we use music from Cindered Shadows once we've beaten that? If so, then I will be listening to At What Cost? a lot next playthrough.

Yes, you can use the CS soundtracks "The Shackled Wolves" and "At What Cost?" after beating it.

On 7/2/2020 at 2:36 AM, DragonFlames said:

It's fun beating up common brigands to "A Funeral of Flowers"

This seems to be a popular choice but I guess I don't have it yet.

On 7/2/2020 at 3:51 AM, Light Strategist said:

Likely Destiny (Ablaze), Conquest (Ablaze) or Eternal Bond

I don't think I have any of these yet! wow lol, guess I still have lots of music to unlock. Well guess I shouldn't be surprised since I'm still on only my 2nd route having done CF and now nearing the end of AM.

On 7/2/2020 at 3:51 AM, Light Strategist said:

I'm stressing over every little detail and managing my time as best I can and that means not doing any auxillery battles.

Wait, why is it optimum not to do aux battles? How else do you get class mastery?

The tracks I found I like now that I've tried it are Chasing Daybreak and Dwelling of the Ancient Gods which is quite trance-like. But there's still quite a few I haven't given a chance. Looking forward to trying some of the recommendations when I unlock them.

46 minutes ago, Owns said:

I don't think I have any of these yet! wow lol, guess I still have lots of music to unlock. Well guess I shouldn't be surprised since I'm still on only my 2nd route having done CF and now nearing the end of AM.

FYI those tracks come from amiibo, I believe, so you won't get them by playing through the game.

Edited by Anathaco

17 hours ago, Anathaco said:

FYI those tracks come from amiibo, I believe, so you won't get them by playing through the game.

Oh that's good to know. Thanks for the clarification.