Hello again!

ShadowAlchemist

Hi! ^_^ I’m Cassie~

Idk if anyone here remembers me, but I want to start fresh anyway. I used to be semi-active here a few years ago, but things were kind of rough for awhile so I haven’t been active anywhere for a long time (please ignore all the cringy shit I said when I was a teenager, I’m like a completely different person now. SoV is still the best FE game though)

Anyway I’ll reintroduce myself. I apologize in advance for being kind of a dumbass and fangirling over cute bishies haha

I’ve been a huge fan of fire emblem since Shadow Dragon, and I’ve played all the games that were available in English, and I love all of them~

I like drawing, (I’ve improved a lot since the last stuff I posted) and recently I’ve started writing fanfics. Aside from FE-related stuff, I’m studying Japanese in college, and I like cooking, fashion, and outdoorsy stuff. I have two cats and some succulents.

Nice to meet all you guys again!

Hi nice to meet you ^^ Welcome again to the Forest!

You seem to like Berkut a lot, like me! Well, I think he have a lots of reasons for people to like him!

Edited by FireFenrir

Welcome back to the Forest, ShadowAlchemist!

13 hours ago, ShadowAlchemist said:

(please ignore all the cringy shit I said when I was a teenager, I’m like a completely different person now)

We've all been there don't worry.

Have a nice day and keep on enjoying your stay!