Special Heroes Silhouettes (July 8th)

SockPuppet

Just now, Landmaster said:

I can't see it not being Sylvain and Ingrid

Which sucks ass if I have to skip Ingrid, I've been waiting for her but CYL is too close to dump any Orbs here.

I know. maybe if i wish really really hard it's. Titania and someone else.
Be tellius. be tellius. be tellius..

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I can't see it not being Sylvain and Ingrid

Which sucks ass if I have to skip Ingrid, I've been waiting for her but CYL is too close to dump any Orbs here.

But, couldn't you technically save another big batch of orbs for next year's CYL like Round 5 (incase if Ingrid won Round 5) since Ingrid didn't won this year's Round 4? I definitely think the right silhouettes artwork is definitely Ingrid due to the hair style matched and her pose is matched from Three Houses.

Edited by King Marth 64

I expected to be one of the summer banners would be Three Houses.

Ingrid is my most wanted Three Houses character, but I wanted to see her in her school outfit and not in a swimsuit.

Sorry, but I need to save for BraveLys.

I hope she'll get a regular costume soon enough.

I thought a 3 houses summer banner was possible, but that might hurt the chances of a 3H dancer banner. We'll just have to see. I was more looking forward to a SoV summer banner, with Clair and Sonya, but Ingrid will do.

52 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

I know. maybe if i wish really really hard it's. Titania and someone else.
Be tellius. be tellius. be tellius..

Worst comes to worst, she's on a good Double Special?

44 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

But, couldn't you technically save another big batch of orbs for next year's CYL like Round 5 (incase if Ingrid won Round 5) since Ingrid didn't won this year's Round 4? I definitely think the right silhouettes artwork is definitely Ingrid due to the hair style matched and her pose is matched from Three Houses.

Well yeah but I don't want Ingrid that badly, like if I don't get her here (if it's her), I'll get her when she reruns, it's not a big deal~ But it would a bit annoying since I do have all the current Blue Lions and it would suck to have to miss one (or I guess two potentially).

13 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Worst comes to worst, she's on a good Double Special?

Which would be before December's Legendary/New Years. which is our favourite time of year.

but yeah.. that could be it. well i figure let the trailer tell us exactly what we're lookin at before we get all what this is.

Hmm I wonder if it's like Sylvain, Ingrid, and the three house leaders or just a Blue Lions summer banner? 

They would tempt us right before CYL with a TH seasonal banner...part of me hopes it's just Blue Lions so its an easier skip, but another part of me wants Summer Claude real bad

6 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Sylvain and Ingrid then. They normally don't make it so easy for us. As far as Beach Blions go I'd have preferred Ashe but this one is good enough I suppose. 

Hoping for Ashe to be the TT unit, my grails are ready~

I'll be happy if it's Ingrid. I'll also be happy if it's Titania, Petra, Tethys, Louise or a sparkly Duma. But Ingrid in particular works well because her base form would probably be yet another lance flier and that'd be a tough sell, so I actually prefer her getting the Charlotte treatment in this case - especially if she, like Charlotte, is an infantry lance.

Doesn't mean I'll summon for them, of course, but I'll be happy to see them reappear in a future double seasonal.

Ingrid! And she's going to be the school version I have a soft spot long haired girls, ok? while not using the uniform...I still need to see the art to decide if I'll pull for her but my orbs are shaking in fear. I hope she has art that fits my tastes, so far the few I've liked from the summonable 3H characters are both Sothises and Hubert.

Edited by Alexmender

latest?cb=20150617012718

Might be this guy, no? I want a full Three Houses seasonal banner personally, but I feel like they'll add a second Harmonized Hero in order to expand the possible bonus unit rotations in Resonant Battles.

Yep, my worst fear, Ingrid getting into the game right before Dimitri gets his CYL alt... I mean, it might not be Ingrid after all, right? Ah well, we will see soon enough, but if it really is her, my orbs sure as hell will run out real fast.

Oh wow this is not subtle at all. I wonder if Ingrid and Sylvain will be joined by only BL students or if they will mix it with someone else. And if they will use only characters not yet in the game or we will get Summer Mercedes for example.

39 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

Summer Mercedes

hell they better not, that might make me install FEH once again

anyway, i get the feeling that this might be a full 3H seasonal banner, and i wouldn't be really ok with that

of course my sweet spots would be summer mercedes, dorothea and/or rhea, so i hope NONE of them are in the banner nor are TT rewards

FUCK YES THAT BETTER BE SYLVAIN ON THE LEFT. And the right is Ingrid 100%. YES to that too! I want her as well.

10 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@Anacybele Prepare your wallet! Sylvain may be on the way. Lets hope he is the 4* Focus so you don't have to spend that much.

As long as they don't butcher his stats and give him all shitty skills, yeah. But otherwise, I'd rather him be 5 star only. Also, Ingrid should be the free one or 4 star focus anyway, she's far less popular. IS would theoretically make more money from dancing meme boy. lol

Edited by Anacybele

I could've sworn Ingrid had significantly shorter hair (like, passes her shoulder blades and stops), but it looks like that's her for sure. If that's Sylvain on the left, then I really hope Felix is somewhere in here, too. That trio needs to stick together.

If we're getting any more 3H characters on this banner, I'm hoping for Seteth and Flayn to be here, too. (Clearly, the students need supervision to make sure they don't get too rowdy, hence Seteth's presence.) His paralogue shows he and Flayn certainly have ties to the beach. I could totally see him fishing, too, and Flayn grilling the fish or something. (These two could totally be a duo unit, though.)

If we're doing mixed representation again... Hmmm tricky.

If more FE8: Maybe Artur will be added this time? Perhaps it took him longer to pick out a swimsuit than Lute and now that he has his, he's looking for her. I could see Vanessa going with him, too, though Ross/Garcia would make more sense. (I think Vanessa is more likely only because she's female and is around at the same time in the game as you meet these two.)

If something else: Ohh maybe Tormod and Muarim? That would be so cute! If they're a duo unit, then Vika could totally be the TT unit, too!

57 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

I could've sworn Ingrid had significantly shorter hair (like, passes her shoulder blades and stops), but it looks like that's her for sure.

Not the first time an artist took some liberties like that. Florina's hair in this game is significantly longer than it is in her FE7 art too. But the blunt/straight tip gives it away for sure, Ingrid is the only braid girl that has that.

Edited by Anacybele

4 hours ago, Thane said:

latest?cb=20150617012718

Might be this guy, no? I want a full Three Houses seasonal banner personally, but I feel like they'll add a second Harmonized Hero in order to expand the possible bonus unit rotations in Resonant Battles.

Like IS would give us TMS seasonals!

It would be cool if we got Touma, though.

15 minutes ago, LoneStar said:

Blue Lions Summer that's an interesting thought. It would be cool if they included Ashe, since in his support with Petra they talked about the ocean and swimming.

Given their support they'd make a decent summer duo hero. The support for them as a pairing would likely skyrocket if that's the case.