Hi there!

SirErrant

Hi, I'm SirErrant! I've been following news on Serenes Forest for almost a year now since the release of Three Houses, but up until now I've been too shy to join. So, um, here I am!

Besides Three Houses, which I think is amazing, I've also played FE7 and FE8 on an emulator, and I was first introduced to the series through Smash around two years ago after I started maining Lucina. I never did get to play Awakening for myself, (only watched Youtube LP's), but the rest is history. I've also been playing Fire Emblem Heroes for a while, and I'm really excited for the CYL 4 characters coming out in a few weeks! 

Besides Fire Emblem, I'm also a huge fan of Smash (obv), Civilization 6, Ace Attorney, and Pokemon. Super excited to join the forest!

PS. Does the community really burst into flames whenever you say the name Edelgard?

Welcome to the Forest! Glad to have you here!

26 minutes ago, SirErrant said:

PS. Does the community really burst into flames whenever you say the name Edelgard?

Not quite, but people are very opinionated and can get a bit heated when talking about Edelgard.

Welcome to the Forest, Sir Errant!

16 hours ago, SirErrant said:

It used to. The tempest is past gone now.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!