Fire Emblem Heroes - Special Heroes (Overseas Memories)

Landmaster

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAAAAAAAAS!! SYLVAAAAAIN!!! SYLVAIN SYLVAIN SYLVAIN SYLVAIN!!

HE'S FINALLY IN THE GAME!! FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!!

Edited by Anacybele

Dorothea's on here, dammit XP Lorenz is the TT unit though, I know one of my friends will be very happy.

God, it's really tempting to roll for Dorothea. I'm really trying to save as many orbs as I can for Jill and/or Patty XP

I was not expecting for Rhea to get added in this way. Not complaining though. 😄

Still, it's thankfully a pass. I like all these characters, Ingrid especially, but none strike me as really necessary and I dislike summer theme to begin with.

Bernadetta would have been the only character that would make me cave in.

Edited by Sentinel07

I edited the video in!

God dang it, I want everybody. Dorothea is one of the few BE characters I actually like. I like Rhea and female Byleth too! INGRID IS MY FAVORITE GIRL IN THE GAME. And then of course SYLVAIN IN HEROES AT LAST. 😍🤩

Oh wow Sylvain looks great!! I would love to +10... maybe on a double heroes banner, though. I can’t spend too much now! 
Ideally, I only want/need Sylvain, but I’m down for the Duo unit just for their application. 

Lorenz as a meme TT unit... yawn

Huh, guess Dorothea is canonically a Dancer/Singer now?

Lorenz looks to be the Tempest Trial unit.

Did not expect Rhea... but I think a feeeeeeeeeeew people will be gunning for at least one Byleth/Rhea for that Duo skill...

Oh damn I really want Dorothea. Nothing much on the rest, but Sylvain is amazing fodder for a 4* Unit.

And, looks like the Freebie is Lorenz.

Edited by Jave

I like all of these characters, but this is probably a pass for me. Nothing that really makes me wanna start spending my orbs. Overall, it's a nice banner, but I am a little annoyed Male Byleth was kinda pushed aside here.

Also, I think Marianne and Felix are the last two "high profile" Three Houses characters left, yes? I'd bet they're on the next New heroes 3H banner.

Glad I'm not into 3H, so I can just take the orbs and skip the banner.

But it's nice that Sylvain's a green mage cavalier. Aren't all the previous ones girls?

Also, female Byleth with Rhea as a Duo. Means we should expect male Byleth sometime around Christmas or New Years, keeping in tradition with the avatars.

1 minute ago, Xenomata said:

Huh, guess Dorothea is canonically a Dancer/Singer now?

Dorothea was the only unit in Three Houses who used her canon timeskip outfit for the Dancer class (before a future update changed things).

well...I'll be breaking my wallet for a bit on this. At least until I can get 11 of Sylvain. Maybe I'll try for the rest of the cast as well. Lorenz...will be +0 for the rest of existence though. Duo Byleth is a must, just to pair with CYL Dimitri. 

1 minute ago, Sentinel07 said:

Dorothea was the only unit in Three Houses who used her canon timeskip outfit for the Dancer class (before a future update changed things).

I guess that's true, but... hm... this is gonna be an awkward chat to have with Ignatz...

Hot damn, that's an even better character lineup than I'd dared to hope for. Four new characters, including the demote and free ones, or five if you count Rhea. Nothing I need, so I'll pick up Sylvain and then take my leave, which is also good for making sure I have enough orbs to get through the rest of the summer.

Only question is whether I get Sylvain right away or hold off, to make sure I get any reruns in the meantime. Holding off is safer, but it's probably inconsequential, and he's pretty tempting.

Well I will free pull green or red and skip.  Notice says Lorenz is the TT unit which is nice since at least I get a free male summer hero for the TT closest to my Bday so I am happy with Lorenz.  

As with most years, the second summer banner is clearly the superior one. A little disappointed that Ingrid is a lance flier, and also that Byleth is the face of the duo rather than Rhea, but I have to admit they look good. Sylvain looks fine too, but Dorothea looks off.

I'll just open the reds and blues on the freebie round and leave it at that until the double seasonal re-run.

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I edited the video in!

God dang it, I want everybody. Dorothea is one of the few BE characters I actually like. I like Rhea and female Byleth too! INGRID IS MY FAVORITE GIRL IN THE GAME. And then of course SYLVAIN IN HEROES AT LAST. 😍🤩

13 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Lorenz is the TT unit though, I know one of my friends will be very happy.

Remind me to copy and paste these reactions when Ashe and Linhardt get in. 😉 Ha ha! Jokes and personal wish fulfilment aside, It warms my heart to see other people so happy. 😁

Edited by Morgan--Grandmaster

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

But it's nice that Sylvain's a green mage cavalier. Aren't all the previous ones girls?

Picnic Leo is a green mage cav, I believe.

...Yep he is.

I am surprised that Sylvain's got some pretty decent skills! And I'm glad he has a horse too! I don't mind him being the 4 star focus as long as his stats are good. Though even then...he's so sexy here and I love him as a character so much that I have to +10 him anyway! Gonna make sure I get all the copies I need and try to pull everybody!

Yay! Another Dancer/Singer. OM!Dorothea's kit looks kind of meh I guess? I think most players would still want to replace that B skill with Wings of Mercy. I wish she was cavalry though, or maybe even armor if she can get a skill that gives her permanent Armored Boots.

OM!Ingrid looks pretty decent. I assume Guard Bearing has no restrictions.

I assume OM!Silvain is going to be decently fast. Even if not, he has access to Blade tomes.

OM!F!Byleth looks okay but I think that is about it. Since her Weapon compares Spd at start of combat, I think she wants Life and Death more than Atk/Spd Push. She also needs Desperation since she cannot spam her Duo skill very often. If they want her to be truly bonkers, I want a Slaying tome with Special Spiral built in on a flier or cavalry.

I will try to summon all the ladies as usual, and I want to give each of them a merge in case I get bad Flaw.

Edited by XRay

9 minutes ago, Jave said:

EDIT: Nvm, other thread was first.

This thread was first by one minute, but the other thread has more replies.

Nice to see plenty of new characters in. It means those who like Ingrid etc have something rather than nothing.