Tempest Trial+: Sandy Struggle (July 9th)

A new Tempest Trial+ is coming, titled "Sandy Struggle"! 

koWhOUS.jpg

The bonus allies of this TT+ are:

Summer F Byleth (& Summer Rhea), Summer Dorothea, Summer Ingrid, Summer Sylvain, Summer Lorenz, Hubert, M Byleth and Hilda.

pZ8rr1J.jpg

Summer Lorens's skills at 5★ Lv 40:

bObt8Uf.jpg

Heir to the famously noble House Gloucester. Determined to conduct himself as his
status demands, even on the beach. Appears in Fire Emblem: Three Houses

32px-Icon_Class_Red_Tome.png?itok=HqkJ2Q Conch Bouquet+ (Mt: 12 Range: 2) 32px-Icon_Class_Red_Tome.png?itok=HqkJ2Q
During unit's first combat in player phase or enemy phase, grants Atk/Res+5
to unit and restores 7 HP to unit after combat.

Assist.png Pivot (Range: 1) Assist.png
Unit moves to opposite side of target ally.
Cannot be used by Staff units.

30px-Fire_Boost_3.png?itok=GM_rHoP9 Fire Boost 3 30px-Fire_Boost_3.png?itok=GM_rHoP9
At start of combat, if unit’s HP ≥ foe's HP+3, grants Atk+6 during combat.

Even-Res-Wave-3.png?itok=14PLkqnI Even Res Wave 3 Even-Res-Wave-3.png?itok=14PLkqnI
At start of even-numbered turns, grants Res+6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn.
(Bonus granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent.)

And the Sacred Seals are:
* Description for the fully enchanted version of each sacred seal *

Mirror_Strike_2.png?itok=HocrVUtG Mirror Strike 2 Mirror_Strike_2.png?itok=HocrVUtG
If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Res+4 during combat.

SpdRes%20Solo%203.png?itok=GdARjAKu Spd/Res Solo 3 SpdRes%20Solo%203.png?itok=GdARjAKu
If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Spd/Res+6 during combat.

You can also earn some Divine Codes (Ephemera 7) by reaching the 6,000 score.

Have fun in your TT battles, summoners!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

I have... no bonus unit. lol

So or I get a unit in the banner in my first circle, because I will not summon more than this, or Lorenz is the one.

The seals are pretty nice this time, having the first Solo skill. More options for Staff units.

2 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Mirror Strike 3 seal is very welcome

Thanks! Your comment made me realize that the info about the seal was wrong. It's Mirror Strike 2, not 3.

37 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Mirror Strike 2 seal is very welcome, but the lack of good fodder on Lorenz and poor second seal are unfortunate.

And while I like Lorenz, I definitely did not need to see him in a speedo. My brain requires bleach.

I can tell you that Spd/Res solo seal is a very good seal for example on a close call/repell B!Ike and other units

For the first time, I'm gonna have every single one of these units at some point. XD I got Hubert off-focus awhile back when I was merging OG Ike, I got male Byleth when he debuted as the gift for getting Three Houses, and I think I got Hilda off a ticket when she debuted. I just know I have her.

Of course, though, I'm gonna roll the whole way with my sexy Blue Lion redhead! 🥰

Lorenz sucks, but the sacred seals a pretty nice!

Edited by Anacybele

I don't have Hilda or Hubert, but I do have Byleth and I'll be picking up Sylvain and Lorenz.

Both seals look nice. Mirror Strike isn't super interesting, but more redundancy is nice.

Sorry Officer Hilda but you're going to be on grind duty for a while (until her HM is maxed, which won't take that long as she's around 4k by now). After she maxes out I'll use M!Byleth.

The seals are nice and Lorenz is such a meme of a unit that I'll probably get him to +1 just because. 

I already foddered off all my copies of M!Byleth so Hilda will have to be my bonus unit until I get Lorenz. About time we got Mirror Strike and it seems Solo skills are on the table for seals now.

I have Hubert, Byleth AND Hilda, but I will probably just use Sylvain once i get my first copy of him. Although M Byleth might be better for auto battle shenanigans... 

Seals are super nice though~

Gonna work on finish HM grinding Ross, Naesala, Male Morgan and/Niles depending upon who I use for the bonus

Really good seals. Edelgard needs Mirror strike 2 to help her performance against dragons and Spd/Res solo is useful on so many units of mine. Sothis, FF Corrin, Fallen Ike, Larcei and Bylass that I am turning into a Close Call/Repel tank slowly. Personally I will use it on Sothis alongside Spd/Def Solo from Lethe and her Lul Atk/Spd in AR defence for maximum in combat tankiness and Spd. I am now waiting for Atk/Def Solo for a future Fallen Julia build. 

As far as bonus units go I am sad that Bylass isn't bonus but I still have Hilda so I can avoid using Lorenz.  My team will be Fallen Ike and Fallen Julia alongside L Azura as they all need HM, alongside Bonus Hilda. Hopefully the gacha gods smile on me and Rhea is home to be bonus but I will not have her because of my bad luck.

Edited by SuperNova125

I already maxed HM on M!Byleth so unless someone shows up on my free pull on the summer banner, Lorenz is my bonus unit.  I will pair him with D!Berkut, Raven and Gordin since they are close to capping HM.  I will use Larcei until I get the 5* Lorenz.

Guess I'll use Byleth, I'll probably throw Claude, Dimitri, and Annette on for the rest of the team~

Glad we're getting Solo Skills as Seals, that'll be a great replacement for Swift Stance on Nowi

Holy Naga, we are getting Solo Sacred Seals now. And out of all the Solos, they released Spd/Res Solo first. I figured they would release Spd/Res Solo later since it is pretty good on BH!Ike and he is pretty busted. Maybe that means we will get Atk/Spd Solo soon too?

Mirror Strike is good too.

Thankfully, I do have m!Byleth at least. But I'll probably switch to Lorenz once I get him since he will obviously need the HM. That said, Lorenz will probably end up just sitting in my barracks after I'm done with him because I really do not dig that haircut. Or that speedo. Or those stats. I'll just build him as a hard counter to something green, he literally can't be worse than my -atk Summer Leo.

Oooh Spd/Res solo AND Mirror Strike! That's two seals I am very okay with having.

Lorenz disappoints me in every possible way. Bad skills, woefully meh stats, bloated weapon type (seriously I JUST summoned Lysithea to!), and disappointing artwork.

Seriously I don't understand speedos, why do you wanna wear something so tight looking...?

14 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Oooh Spd/Res solo AND Mirror Strike! That's two seals I am very okay with having.

Lorenz disappoints me in every possible way. Bad skills, woefully meh stats, bloated weapon type (seriously I JUST summoned Lysithea to!), and disappointing artwork.

Seriously I don't understand speedos, why do you wanna wear something so tight looking...?

That depends entirely who is wearing them

I have Hilda who was used in former TT already. Now she can wreck even more with galeforce.

Lorenz has literally nothing to offer.

Mirror stance seal is great like my normal or legendary Julia.

I'm not fond of these solo skills unless it's atk / spd solo because I prefer the synergy of having people nearby. I guess Sety can take it for having spd / res solo twice then.