FE 6 Infinite Binding Blade

Arhuhamel

Hello there folks, I'm playing FE6 again just for fun, so,and  I wish a could have a infinite binding blade to make roy a solo chapter god, but 20 uses makes me cry, so, is there any way I can cheat the game to give the binding blade infinite uses? I've played some romhacks that make some weapons infinite, but i need to hack a FE6 rom to make the binding blade infinite or i can do it other way? If anyone knows, please, teach me.

bindingblade.png

It should be really easy with FEBuilder; you can simply go into the item editing menu and give the Binding Blade the unbreakable property.

You need to download FEbuilder first. Then go to the items section and check, unbreakable, and it should have unlimited uses. 

Edit: Ninja'd by like, .01 seconds.

Edited by lightcosmo

5 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

You need to download FEbuilder first. Then go to the items section and check, unbreakable, and it should have unlimited uses. 

Edit: Ninja'd by like, .01 seconds.

Ok, but i'm playing a romhack right now, FE6 recolored, what i need to do is, just open the rom (patched) with FE builder and change anything i want? I can just do it with any rom(patched or original) that i have? (example: I want to play vision quest with broken stats, i can alter it in FE builder?)

4 minutes ago, Arhuhamel said:

Ok, but i'm playing a romhack right now, FE6 recolored, what i need to do is, just open the rom (patched) with FE builder and change anything i want? I can just do it with any rom(patched or original) that i have? (example: I want to play vision quest with broken stats, i can alter it in FE builder?)

Yep, those can be done.

Now, FEBuilder does have certain limitations but nothing you've asked about should be beyond them.

4 minutes ago, Arhuhamel said:

Yep, you probably should be able to do that quite easily too; changing bases and growths is very easy to do.

3 hours ago, Benice said:

Yep, you probably should be able to do that quite easily too; changing bases and growths is very easy to do.

I have a new issue, this romhack make arena hard as hell, gold bets over 900(makes enemies hardddddddd), how i can lower the arena difficulty in FEbuilder?

10 hours ago, Arhuhamel said:

I have a new issue, this romhack make arena hard as hell, gold bets over 900(makes enemies hardddddddd), how i can lower the arena difficulty in FEbuilder?

I haven't the foggiest idea, I'm afraid. There may be a patch or something, but I suspect that it's hard-coded into the game since you don't need to make Arenas event tiles unlike things like shops and chests.

Edited by Benice

10 hours ago, Benice said:

I haven't the foggiest idea, I'm afraid. There may be a patch or something, but I suspect that it's hard-coded into the game since you don't need to make Arenas event tiles unlike things like shops and chests.

This romhack that i'm playing is very bugged, when a mage or a healer level up, the game freezes, always, i'm simply frustrated, i wish i had a romhack like this one, with lots of reskin and recolor, with no bugs hahaha