I want Edelgard von Hersvelg in a swimsuit for this game

I'm really sad for this, why Byleth girl in a swimsuit is confirmed to be in this game, alongside with Mia, Masked Lucina and Rhea. Why Edelgard has not confirmed?

I want to see Edelgard in a swimsuit/bikini to be confirmed.......... Don't make me sad again. I just want to contact to Nintendo.....

Edited by IkaMusumeYiyaRoxie

Because this year's beach banners only featured 12 characters and she wasn't one of them.

There are lots of things people want that haven't happened yet. Some will happen eventually, some won't. If you want to increase the odds of Edelgard being on a beach banner next year, use the game's feedback function to send a message to IS saying so.

10 minutes ago, Othin said:

Because this year's beach banners only featured 12 characters and she wasn't one of them.

There are lots of things people want that haven't happened yet. Some will happen eventually, some won't. If you want to increase the odds of Edelgard being on a beach banner next year, use the game's feedback function to send a message to IS saying so.

I DON'T WANT THIS TO BE IN 2021

Edited by IkaMusumeYiyaRoxie

You can say the same thing about every other single character of the franchise (except teh ones that already got Summer alts)

Why Claude isn't in a swimsuit? Why Dimitri isn't in a swimsuit? Why Ike isn't in a swimsuit? Why Eirika isn't in a swimsuit? Why Celica isn't in a swimsuit? Why Brigand Boss isn't in a swimsuit?

Summer Edelgard will not happen this year, maybe in 2021.

Also, I don't know if this is that much important to be created a topic. i know you love the character, but... a topic to discuss why Edelgard didn't get a Summer Alt? If we would create a topic about it each character each one of us likes... this forum would be only about it.

that's nice, but i have literally no idea what we're meant to be discussing here

i'm sorry you do not have a fave in the game enough times. neither do i.

EDIT: yes, reports coming in, i know, the thread was already locked

Edited by Integrity