Come up with the most ridiculous spinoff possible

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Persona 3-5 x Tokyo Mirage Sessions: Dancing All Day
And yes, Iactually like to see something like this. And a Fever session between Rise x Kiria.

Xenoblade Chronicles Xtreme Beach Noponball- 

• Have fun using your favorite humanoid characters dressed for sun-cess (everyone has multiple obtainable costumes too) as they volley your bestest Nopon buddies over a net.
  • If you get bored of having Tatsu spiked into sand, don't worry! Other furry ball-based sports exist, such as: Footpon, Basketpon, Dodgepon, Water Nopolo, and terrestrial Nopolo with everyone riding anything between a young Armu and a Millesaur.
  • All courts are set across the beautiful landscapes of Bionis & Mechonis, Mira, and Alrest. Do be careful not to send XC1 Bana into the White Phosphor Lake on Cauldros Court No. 3, that counts as out of bounds. Optional court gimmicks exist, one being an immovable Gogol sitting smack dab in the middle of the court, forcing you to slam around them or else risk failing to get Muimui onto the other team's side, or you may enrage the Gogol and find one or more of your team members temporarily incapacitated.
  • For beginners, I suggest putting Reyn or Hugo on a team, as their Xsports Arts will force the redirection of your opponents' attention towards them, preventing your competitors orienting themselves towards striking the Noponball into your blind spot. For advanced players, try Jin, his Xsports Art is a temporary and powerful increase in all athletic parameters, but it'll leave him reeling from exhaustion with a parameters decrease immediately afterwards.
  • And yes, KOS-MOS (XC2 version) is unlockable with greatest all-around stats in the game.:dry:
Edited by Interdimensional Observer

The Legend of Zelda Snap: take pictures of your favourite parts of Hyrule!

Mario Survival: Can you survive in the Mushroom Kingdom? Acquire shelter, water, and food; especially cake?

Fire Emblem Dating Sim: Meet your true love in the army barracks of a fantasy world!

1 minute ago, vanguard333 said:

The Legend of Zelda Snap: take pictures of your favourite parts of Hyrule!

wasn't this just breath of the wild?

1 minute ago, vanguard333 said:

Fire Emblem Dating Sim: Meet your true love in the army barracks of a fantasy world!

title is weak sauce. Something more like: "I was killed and reborn as a fire emblem character?!" 

6 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

wasn't this just breath of the wild?

Sure, but Breath of the Wild also had combat and such. I'm talking about a game that is just taking pictures, and nothing else. 

7 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

title is weak sauce. Something more like: "I was killed and reborn as a fire emblem character?!" 

I agree; it wasn't a very good title. 

On 7/8/2020 at 9:06 PM, PeaceRibbon said:

The best spin off was already proposed years ago.

I'll accept that, but only if it comes with a secret Yoshi Mode.

Anyway, Kotaro Uchikoshi directs the next Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game. 9 Pokemon wake up on an unfamiliar island. They have 9 days (before the volcano erupts) to work together, solve puzzles, and find the Poke Balls. All while learning how they're all connected to one another, and to Silph Co. Once in the ball, the Pokemon can be sent back to the mainland via PC... but only by another Pokemon. Meaning, even if they find the 9 balls (expect some fighting over these), at least one Mon will have to stay behind. Featuring 20 possible endings, it's Dungeon-9: The "Good Pokemon Faint" Mysteries, coming to Switch June 2022.

On 7/8/2020 at 6:12 PM, Fabulously Olivier said:

MORTAL KARTBAT!

This actually does exist in the form of a mini game in one of the mortal Kombat games.

Gear of war x God of war crossover

On 7/9/2020 at 5:33 AM, Michelaar said:

Fire Emblem: Full Body

So...Fates MyRoom?

-------

Metroid Lime: Make margaritas with a Metroid!

Fire Emblem: Weights Conquest - Get that rock hard bod with the Radiant Hero!

On 7/11/2020 at 10:47 PM, henrymidfields said:

Persona 3-5 x Tokyo Mirage Sessions: Dancing All Day
And yes, Iactually like to see something like this. And a Fever session between Rise x Kiria.

I'd buy it. I'm disappointed TMS didn't have a rhythm minigame.

A Metroid printable activity disc for 90's PC "Samus' Crafting Station"

You can print out a cut out for a foldable metroid hat that you can color to your heart's content.

OR

A Mario Visual Novel where you have a crush on Luigi and he's really depressed because he let down the Mario team on a big adventure. It would be called "The Eternal Understudy"

OR

A Fire Emblem (had to do a Fire Emblem one) Ace Attorney kind of game where it's literally Fire Emblem in court. When evidienve balances eachother out, you can fight the prosocuter and get a leg up in court. It would be called "Fire Emblem: Eternal Mystery of Why this Game Exists"

Edited by Ika Musume

"Star-crossed lovers-A FE16 x Twilight visual novel. Will Edelgard choose the Dimitri, the honorable vampire with a dark past or Claude, the charismatic werewolf hunk?"

1 hour ago, Benice said:

"Star-crossed lovers-A FE16 x Twilight visual novel. Will Edelgard choose the Dimitri, the honorable vampire with a dark past or Claude, the charismatic werewolf hunk?"

yes

• 2 weeks later...

Flute Emblem: Where Nils starts a band with Mark as his singer.

Has unlockables so you can get Dorcas on the Flute and replace Mark with Byleth for your singer.

Edited by Samz707

• 1 month later...

Now hear me out: Bionicle vs. Capcom. I was thinking this could be released during the height of Bionicle's popularity.

Bionicle

1. Tahu (Toa Nuva)
  2. Kopaka (Toa Nuva)
  3. Lewa (Toa Mata)
  4. Onua (Toa Mata)
  5. Pohatu (Toa Nuva)
  6. Takanuva (Toa of Light)
  7. Vakama (Toa Metru)
  8. Matau (Toa Hordika)
  9. Jaller (Toa Inika)
  10. Hahli (Toa Mahri)
  11. Makuta Teridax
  12. Rahkshi
  13. Bohrak-Kal
  14. Nidhiki
  15. Roodaka
  16. Visorak
  17. Keetongu
  18. Vezok
  19. Reidak
  20. Axonn
  21. Vezon (arcade mode boss)

Capcom

1. Ryu
  2. Chun-Li
  3. Dudley
  4. Akuma
  5. Tron Bonne
  6. Zero
  7. Leon S. Kennedy
  8. Nemesis
  9. Dante
  10. Trish
  11. Vergil
  12. Morrigan
  13. Felicia
  14. Hsien-Ko
  15. Arthur
  16. Firebrand
  17. Frank West
  18. Pheonix Wright
  19. Mike Haggar
  20. Strider Hiryu
Edited by Perkilator

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2020 at 10:53 AM, vanguard333 said:

Sure, but Breath of the Wild also had combat and such. I'm talking about a game that is just taking pictures, and nothing else. 

Like Pokemon Snap but for Zelda, right? Make Purah the protagonist and you've got yourself a freaking deal.

• 2 weeks later...