Come up with the most ridiculous spinoff possible

On 7/8/2020 at 2:55 PM, Fabulously Olivier said:

Let's have some fun. Take some properties and make the most absurd, out of touch spinoff ideas possible. 

Byleth's Tea Extravaganza

Why did I think of Byleth after 1185 war, with a tea place with Byleth working there (i don't know who it would be run by though), having different former students (and new merchant/village characters) coming in for tea, learning more about them, getting invited to events by customers on your off-work time, and you work your way up job/payment wise and support with character wise? 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/20/2020 at 9:40 PM, -Moonlight- said:

Why did I think of Byleth after 1185 war, with a tea place with Byleth working there (i don't know who it would be run by though), having different former students (and new merchant/village characters) coming in for tea, learning more about them, getting invited to events by customers on your off-work time, and you work your way up job/payment wise and support with character wise? 

> Name my Byleth "Zuko"

> Train him in Swords and Reason

> Name my tea shop "The Jasmine Dragon"

"Oh yeah, it's all coming together."

• 3 weeks later...

Pokemon Dance Dance Evolution

You play as a Pokemon Dancer who dances with their Pokemon and engage other trainers in dance battles. Naturally, there's a villain team who are trying to harness the power of dance to control Pokemon and take over the world.

On 9/14/2020 at 7:26 PM, Jingilator said:

Now hear me out: Bionicle vs. Capcom. I was thinking this could be released during the height of Bionicle's popularity.

I never realized how robbed a person could be until reading this post and realizing we were born into a timeline without Bionicles vs Capcom lore.

Mega Man Diner - Wily attempts to take over the world using eight restaurant brands run by his latest batch of Robot Masters. The Light family must stop his evil designs by opening and expanding their own successful line of restaurants. Get your menus ready!

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2021 at 5:03 PM, CheeseAnton said:

Bio Gear Solid

A stealth game, where you are trying to sneak around in a giant diver suit

So... underwater stealth? That actually sounds interesting with a lot of potential; having to consider depth, air supply, visibility, radar, etc. Gameplay-wise essentially being Metal Gear meets Subnautica; it could work. 

On 2/2/2021 at 2:06 PM, Lord_Brand said:

Pokémon Tennis - Trainers and their Pokémon play tennis and can use special moves.

So... Mario Tennis with a Pokémon skin over it?