Is Lysithea screwed...? (spoilers)

Aside from Byleth and El, the only two people Lys has A-support with are Hanneman and Felix. I've been setting Hanneman as her adjutant in every battle since Remire and sharing meals with them every time I have the ingredients for the one dish they both like. She had an A-support with him waiting to happen before I even hit the timeskip and they were both first on each other's close allies list. Felix's A-support came a bit later. Lys usually sticks with his group whenever I split my party on larger maps, but I typically try to avoid linked attacks between the two. Even after she got A-support with Felix, he was still second to Hanneman on her close allies so I wasn't concerned. But now I'm on Chapter 16 and after a few paralogues Felix has slipped past Hanneman on her list. Worse, Lys is first on Felix's list now too. In other words, she's in some serious danger.

Since this happened mid-month, the first thing I did was a bunch of battles on the next free day, Hanneman as Lysithea's adjutant, keeping her as far away from Felix as possible. When I split my party, she went with Byleth and El's group (where she has no possible pairings at all), not Felix's. But none of that's seemed to budge Felix from the top of her list. I'm not sure what to do, if I should keep doing what I'm doing, try to get somebody else (like Ingrid, who has Felix first on her list I think) to the top of Felix's list, or just bench Felix entirely. I wanna make sure Lysithea gets her ending with Hanneman so she survives.

I swear, on my next playthrough I'm just gonna get my free Sylvain and glue him to Felix the whole game so neither one of them can screw up my paired endings.

She will probably end up with Felix, unless he can get an ending with someone else. If you have female Byleth you could just take Felix, otherwise you might have to bench him so that Lysithea and Hanneman can get their support higher.

I find a good tactic that helps influence supports is to just take the units you want end up together and keep them stuck in a support duo for a chapter or two doing as much as they possibly can together.  Feed them just as many KOs as you can, or even as many heals as they can get.  That usually gives them a lot of points together.  Maybe try that?

I know that's just kind of a, "The same but more" but it could well work?

Edited by Samven

On 7/9/2020 at 11:52 AM, LoneStar said:

She will probably end up with Felix, unless he can get an ending with someone else. If you have female Byleth you could just take Felix, otherwise you might have to bench him so that Lysithea and Hanneman can get their support higher.

I have female Byleth, but she's marrying Edelgard. I'll try to build up Felix's support with Ingrid, but if that doesn't work I'll just have to bench him. A shame since he's an excellent Swordmaster but tbh I was getting sick of all his kill steals anyway. Not to mention the fact that Jeritza's basically just a better Felix with access to magic and Canto.

Would bringing Hanneman into battle to fight alongside Lysithea (instead of just making him an adjutant) help build more support?

Edit: Okay, I'm at the beginning of Chapter 17 now and Felix is still first on Lysithea's list, but I managed to get Felix and Ingrid to the top of each others lists. Lys is still first on Hanneman's list, so the game should pair Felix and Ingrid and then go down to second spot (Hanneman) for Lysithea's pairing, yes?

Edited by RainbowMoon