i pose to you a question

you have access to the kitchen wonders of the world

i'm talking a cooking simulator level of culinary smorgasbord

what sandwich do you make for a quick fix?

BLT is the correct answer.

Although I do love Beef Dips too. And don't get me started on Shrimp sandwiches... or club sandwiches.

Heck, I just love sandwiches in general.

Quite a bit of perfectly cooked, thin sliced filet with melted provolone on top all between two slices of toasted french bread, and some au jus to dip it in. 👌

Edited by twilitfalchion

I want grilled cheese sandwich with lots of bacon, and with clam chowder on the side.

Land, sea, and sky sandwich would also be nice. It will contain three different meats, one poultry, one fish, and one land animal, most likely chicken, pollock, and beef. I would also add bacon, lettuce, cabbage, spinach, tomatoes, mayo, mustard, ketchup, and avocado. I want a thin rye bread that is toasted.

On 7/11/2020 at 2:10 PM, Integrity said:

some of you guys really don't understand the 'for a quick fix' part of the op or you're semiprofessional chefs lmao

I just assumed if I had all the options in the world, I would also have the skills to utilize them.

On 7/11/2020 at 3:10 PM, Integrity said:

some of you guys really don't understand the 'for a quick fix' part of the op or you're semiprofessional chefs lmao

I feel attacked wtf loljk

A burger stuffed to the gills with cheese is simple enough

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

I just assumed if I had all the options in the world, I would also have the skills to utilize them.

not so much yours, just some of the others were like yeah, that is a valid Sandwich, but it takes like thirty minutes to put together, like the fellow who said a sandwich with clam chowder on the side

32 minutes ago, Integrity said:

not so much yours, just some of the others were like yeah, that is a valid Sandwich, but it takes like thirty minutes to put together, like the fellow who said a sandwich with clam chowder on the side

My suggestion takes like 15 minutes at most counting cooling time.

19 hours ago, Integrity said:

Clam chowder is real easy and quick to make, and it is about as fancy as chicken noodle soup. In my opinion, clam chowder is easier than steak, since steak requires more experience to judge how cooked you want your steak to be without cutting up the steak. If you have an Instant Pot, it cooks things like real super duper FAST. This clam chowder takes very little time, and if you are lazy like me and use pre chopped celery, canned potatoes, and butter instead of bacon, it should not even take 30 minutes total to prep and cook, maybe 15 to 20 minutes max.

Grilled cheese bacon sandwich should not take long either in my opinion and you can do it while cooking clam chowder in the Instant Pot.