July 2020 New Heroes Speculation

July 2020 New Heroes  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What game are you predicting the banner to be based on?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Gaiden/SoV
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • Original
    • Multiple games/themed
  2. 2. What game would you want it to be for?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Gaiden/SoV
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • Original
    • Multiple games/themed

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/16/2020 at 05:10 PM

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for a proper Tellius banner, PLEASE. Seasonals and Dark Burdens do not at all count. Give me a banner with Kieran and Marcia or a banner with some more Greil Mercs plz! I'll also take a Daein banner with Jill and Zihark.

It's gotta be FE9. They've already gotten through everything else that could possibly make sense. We know it isn't a theme banner either, since those wouldn't have demotes and the banner they said wouldn't have a demote is the August one. 

Jill and Shinon should be safe bets. Probably at least one other female character as well: the main candidates seem to be Lucia, Astrid, Marcia, or regular Ilyana. If it's Lucia, that probably means the fourth unit is Geoffrey as the demote. If not, some other candidates for rounding out the banner are Boyd, Volke, Stefan, or Zihark. Zihark could also be the GHB, as could Petrine.

Personally, my guess is Volke and either Marcia or Ilyana. I think they'll release Boyd as a seasonal and save Lucia and Astrid to release them alongside Geoffrey and Kieran on an FE10 Royal Knights banner.

it's hilarious how for every NHB Tellius is always among the options, yet the banner ends up completely different from what we expected

anyway, i'm indeed expecting it to be Tellius, but i want it to be Fates, because swimsuit Rhea is taking all my orbs until that banner is over, and a skippable NHB would be the best thing for me atm

2 minutes ago, Yexin said:

it's hilarious how for every NHB Tellius is always among the options, yet the banner ends up completely different from what we expected

anyway, i'm indeed expecting it to be Tellius, but i want it to be Fates, because swimsuit Rhea is taking all my orbs until that banner is over, and a skippable NHB would be the best thing for me atm

You know, even if the NHB is something you want to roll on but can't afford to, it still serves you.

Let's say that I get really lucky this banner and it adds a perfect set of my most wanted. Bastian, Nasir, Zihark, Jill, and Pelleas, Bryce, or Bertram in the GHB slot. I have just enough orbs right now that I might be able to spark. Not enough to realistically obtain everyone. But, now these units are in the pool. Moreover, they will re-appear in skill-based banners that are much more likely to give you what you want, and now that you know they're in the game, you can save orbs for that.

Personally I want an Archanean banner but I kind of don't really want it until at least September. As for my prediction I'm guessing Tellius or Three Houses are likely though I would be just as okay if they went outside people's expectations and did Warriors, Cipher something original or multiples games.

6 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

I both want it to be Tellius and don't want it to be Tellius. If it's Tellius, then my orbs will cry because CYL is coming up...

Didn't they do Tellius and CYL back to back in a previous year to make people's orbs cry?

Or maybe it was Tellius and a CYL rerun.

58 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Didn't they do Tellius and CYL back to back in a previous year to make people's orbs cry?

Or maybe it was Tellius and a CYL rerun.

CYL1 was followed by the introduction of Elincia, Nephenee and Oscar. I remember that banner fondly because I got all three focus units in the same circle.

4 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

CYL1 was followed by the introduction of Elincia, Nephenee and Oscar. I remember that banner fondly because I got all three focus units in the same circle.

Mmm. I don't think that's the one. I think they might have put one of the beast banners right before or after an anniversary CYL rerun. It was a pretty naked attempt to drain orbs dry or get people to spend money after having blown their orbs.

4 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Mmm. I don't think that's the one. I think they might have put one of the beast banners right before or after an anniversary CYL rerun. It was a pretty naked attempt to drain orbs dry or get people to spend money after having blown their orbs.

Tibarn and Nailah (alongside Keaton) appeared in January this year before the anniversary Hero Fests which were re-runs of all CYLs. Or perhaps it was the opposite, Tibarn and Nailah once again (alongside Surtr and Evil Tiki) were in the August 2019 Hero Fest that happened before CYL3's debut run.

Just now, Humanoid said:

Tibarn and Nailah (alongside Keaton) appeared in January this year before the anniversary Hero Fests which were re-runs of all CYLs. Or perhaps it was the opposite, Tibarn and Nailah once again (alongside Surtr and Evil Tiki) were in the August 2019 Hero Fest that happened before CYL3's debut run.

That's probably it. The awesome beast banner followed by Hero Fest. Brutal time for my orb stash.

27 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

They're always trying to drain people's orbs, every banner is bait for every other banner.

I'd kinda like to see more Genealogy or Thracia just because I'm eager to see Brigid and Lex, buuut I have a feeling it'll be Mystery or Tellius next.

A Dawn Brigade banner would be pretty swish though.  I'd like to add Nolan to my crew.

53 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Guessing Tokyo Mirage Sessions or a Heroes banner including Hel and the two fairies (forgot their names).

Those would most likely have no demotes, and the next banner they mentioned having no demotes is the August one. 

OCs seem to all be mythics now: with some of them even joining otherwise normal New Heroes banners, I'm not sure they're likely to have more dedicated OC banners. 

I really think it will be Tellius since last month my guess was either Awakening or Tellius since those were the two worlds that hadn't had a banner in several months.  Now the last one left is Tellius so that is my bet.  I would have guessed 3Hs, but I really don't think so now that the latest summer banner came out.  Of course my personal wish would be TMS, but honestly I see that being the dancer banner over a new heroes banner.

Edited by EricaofRenais

7 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

You know, even if the NHB is something you want to roll on but can't afford to, it still serves you.

Let's say that I get really lucky this banner and it adds a perfect set of my most wanted. Bastian, Nasir, Zihark, Jill, and Pelleas, Bryce, or Bertram in the GHB slot. I have just enough orbs right now that I might be able to spark. Not enough to realistically obtain everyone. But, now these units are in the pool. Moreover, they will re-appear in skill-based banners that are much more likely to give you what you want, and now that you know they're in the game, you can save orbs for that.

well i can't really disagree with this, it's just that i personally prefer to summon for new heroes in the very first banner they appear, even more so with the new spark mechanic

i'd really welcome a new Tellius banner, heck it's my favorite saga... but it has to feature Makalov

we deserve The Maka, we need The Maka

Edited by Yexin