kind of want a Tiki this year

I was never really into her, let alone her Summer unit version. But since last year, I had orbs to spent at the same time (as I do now), and I just kind of want to go with it.

She has that modest "Gen 1" unit thing, but it's also part of the fun being able to fully customize them and make them into beasts. I also like fairly tanky units, and she's somewhat strong to boot.

imagen.png.888b3e7fce074b3182f3ce5dfc1d8b0e.png

Just please don't be -Def.

Edited by Crime and Punishment

She's not bad, just requires work. Comes with Close DEF, which isn't bad, I build mine for a melee tank with a DEF Wave and Dull Close, though I haven't got a spare Echidna to give her the Safeguard+ that would finish that particular build. She also has Sol in her base kit, so you could go Aether on her pretty easily if you have a spare Chrom. Axe Valor means she's always useful for building up other Axe Units you might want to build in the future too. Overall, she's not amazing, but I still love her. You can check this old Thread about her in the Heroes Forum if you happen to get one, though nobody's updated it in a long time so it's kind of outdated. I'll wish you luck in your pull this year!

Edited by SoulWeaver

7 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

She's not bad, just requires work. Comes with Close DEF, which isn't bad, I build mine for a melee tank with a DEF Wave and Dull Close, though I haven't got a spare Echidna to give her the Safeguard+ that would finish that particular build. She also has Sol in her base kit, so you could go Aether on her pretty easily if you have a spare Chrom. Axe Valor means she's always useful for building up other Axe Units you might want to build in the future too. Overall, she's not amazing, but I still love her. You can check this old Thread about her in the Heroes Forum if you happen to get one, though nobody's updated it in a long time so it's kind of outdated. I'll wish you luck in your pull this year!

I got some fodder to do somehting with her, even if it's not likely I'll merge her. I don't think I'll just settle for someting very low budget, unless it's like Fury (which is still probably my favourite A slot). What I go for will depend on what boon/banes she gets. I theorized -Def/+Res was her worse set, but it's honestly not as bad as -Def/+HP, since her HP is pretty mediocre as it is while +Res gives some mixed tanking potential.

Those threads are always fun, so it's worth a look.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I free pulled one and merged her to +1. Oops.

WHA YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY

Damn, you weren't kidding. @SoulWeaver Thing hasn't been updated since 2017... even unmerged Year 1 units have far better options, now. You can really make something of a character with all the resources we have now.

3 hours ago, Crime and Punishment said:

Damn, you weren't kidding. @SoulWeaver Thing hasn't been updated since 2017... even unmerged Year 1 units have far better options, now. You can really make something of a character with all the resources we have now.

I know, a lot of those older Hero Analysis Threads haven’t been touched in forever, it kind of drives me nuts(I MUST KNOW THE KEY TO BUILDING NARCIAN IN THESE TIMES DANGIT), though as scribbler of the OG Roy thread I’m guilty of this too. It was such a cool idea, too, I’m kind of sad it fell through like that.

5 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

I know, a lot of those older Hero Analysis Threads haven’t been touched in forever, it kind of drives me nuts(I MUST KNOW THE KEY TO BUILDING NARCIAN IN THESE TIMES DANGIT), though as scribbler of the OG Roy thread I’m guilty of this too. It was such a cool idea, too, I’m kind of sad it fell through like that.

Well, if I recall, there wasn't anything saying people can't make other threads on their take on character builds, even if it's of the same character. This stuff is fun to write up and discuss. Things definitely change from year to year, let alone Year 1 to what it's evolved to be now.

FEH-Unit-Builder-Tiki-Adult-Ylissean-Sum

Something like this could still work pretty well. I'd be fine with this.

got pityfucked by Amelia at around/almost 4%...I still had some hope, so I kept grinding for some more orbs. YOLO'd 5 orbs on a 3.25% and...

image0.jpg?width=319&height=425

+Def/-Res, one of the most idea sets.

I already built her, but I'm still considering some improvement (like maybe Steady Breath). This set works fine as it is, I'm just greedy:

https://i.ibb.co/bBDq5Ns/FEH-Unit-Builder-Tiki-Adult-Ylissean-Summer-1.png

Considering Rearguard as well...