Your thoughts on 5 things about Scyther Leaders?

James Marshall

During the season in which they go to The Orange Island it is revealed that The Leader of A Scyther Swarm is always the strongest and that any Scyther that thinks he's good enough can challenge The Leader to a fight for Leadership, the winner is the new Leader and I've thought of 5 things about Scyther Leadership battles that were never fully explained in The Anime. Can you give your thoughts

1st is that it says that if The Leader loses he must leave The Swarm and can't return unless he wins a battle for Leadership, but as far as I remember, it doesn't say what happens to the challenger if he loses?

2nd is that what if The Leader remains Leader until old age, illness or something similiar kills him then as their is no Leader to challenge to A Leadership Battle how does The Swarm choose A New Leader?

3rd is if that happens and they decide to choose the new Leader via, likely dozens, of 1-on-1 fights would The Scythers that took part and lost be treated as if they'd lost a challenge against The Leader, after all it was a contest to find the most powerful Scyther and not a conventional Leadership Fight?

4th is what happens if The Leader remains Leader until he gets captured by A Trainer, which again means their is no Leader to challenge to A Leadership Battle then how does The Swarm choose A New Leader?

5th is that as far as I'm aware all Leaders of Scyther Swarms that are first mentioned or referred to, not just seen, are Male, does this make The Scyther Species Sexist or is it because as far as I'm aware all Scyther Leaders that are first mentioned or referred to, not just seen, were first mentioned or referred to, not just seen, during Gen 1, which was the only Gen were only The only Pokemon that had A Gender were Nidoran Male and Nidoran

Edited by James Marshall

I mean, why not rewatch the episode to see if they mention it? If they don't mention it then I guess we just don't know.