What are your thoughts on this army?

James Marshall

Last night I dug out some notes I'd made in 2,006 that was the basic idea for RPG Campaign I'd created that combined my favorite parts of both Digimon Season 2 with Fire Emblem Game 7,  put it in The World of 1st edition DAD, was based around the idea of building A Kingdom in which Humans and Digimon lived in Harmony

It even had several Digimon of my own creation, even if by sheer coincidence 1 of them was identical to 1 that many years later appeared in The Digimon Tri-Series. Here is The Digimon Army that in my home-made RPG had the same role that The Black Fang do in  Fire Emblem Game 7

In this version The Black Fang were again being manipulated by The Main Villain, they believed that most of The Human Race knew about and agreed with The Digimon Emperor turning 10's of thousands of Digimon into his Slaves that the same fate should be given to 10's of millions of humans. So what are your thoughts on this army?

Their were 73 Rookie Level Digimon that consisted of 14 Impmon, 14 Vampmon(Rookie Form of Myotismon), 13 Black Augumon(Evil Version of Augumon), 11 Gaziamon, 8 Lynxmon, 7 Dfiremon(Evil Rookie Form of Meramon), 2 Goblinmon, 2 Salmon and 2 Gutsumon

Their were 26 Champion Level that consisted of 6 Bakermon, 3 Ogremon, 3 Darkcatomon(Catomons Evil Form), 3 Devilamon(Angemons Evil Form), 2 ImpmonEL(Impmons Good Champion Form), 2 Dstingmon(Stingmons Evil Champion Form),  2 Temon(Etemons Champion Form), 2 Exveemon, 1 Dbirdranon(Birdramons Evil Champion Form), 1 Demidevimon  and 1 Darkgarurumon(Garurumons Evil Champion Form)

Their were 7 Ultimate level Digimon that consisted of Arukenimon, Mummymon, Ninjarumon(Ultimate Level Version Ninjamon), Sorceressmon(Wizardmons Good Ultimate Form), Hauntmon(A Date Type Version of Phantomon),  1 Scorpiomon and 1 Skullmeramon

Their were 4 Mega Level Digimon that consisted of Warseadramon(Vaccine Type Version of Metalseadramon), Warscorpiomon(Scorpiomon’s Mega Form), Rosemon(Palmon’s Mega Form) and Blackardmon(Wizardmons Evil Mega Form)

Edited by James Marshall

I mean I don't think you're getting a very detailed answer about digimon in here. Like if you made it and you liked it then that's it I guess.

7 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

I mean I don't think you're getting a very detailed answer about digimon in here. Like if you made it and you liked it then that's it I guess.

7 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

I merely wanted your thoughts on A RPG that was part Digimon Season 2, part Fire Emblem Game 7 and part 1st edition DAD that I wrote many years ago as well as your thoughts on some of The Digimon I created to use in it

22 minutes ago, James Marshall said:

I merely wanted your thoughts on A RPG that was part Digimon Season 2, part Fire Emblem Game 7 and part 1st edition DAD that I wrote many years ago as well as your thoughts on some of The Digimon I created to use in it

Uh yeah forgive me for that, I did come off as a jackass.

I read it all and it's neat. I suppose it's like an organized army right? I sadly don't know much about digimon so it's all confusing to me but it still does sound like a really cool idea,

Does anyone want to give their thoughts on The Digimon I created for The RPG. 3 examples being  Sorceressmon being Wizardmons Good Ultimate form, Warseadramon being A Vaccine Type Version of Metalseadramon and Warscorpiomon being Scorpiomon’s Mega Form

Also Warseadramon is of The Camus Archtype and he has the same role that in FE 7 that Lloyd has in if you fight Lloyd first

Warscorpiomon is of The Haradin Archtype and he has the same role that in FE 7 Linus has if you fight Lloyd first

Also Sorceressmon is of The Est Archtype and she has the same the role that Nino had in FE 7

As well as which Rosemon was Palmon’s Mega Form in this very old RPG and by sheer coincidence she is also Palmon’s Mega Form in The Digimon-Tri Series and she has the same role that Jaffar had in FE 7

Also Blackardmon is Wizardmons Evil Mega Form and is the leader, but unlike most Virus Type Mega's he's more misguided then Evil, he is of The Michalis Archtype and he has the same role that Brendan Reed had in FE 7

Also I didn't know of Archtypes back then but I do now and am listing The Archtypes they would have had if I had known about Archtypes

Edited by James Marshall