Who should my friend give it to?

James Marshall

A friend of mine claims to me  doing A Playthrough of A Game she made, has A spare Speedwing, is on the only chapter that has A Assassin for A Boss and has A Question. Can you help?

Should she give it to her best General who is RNG-Blessed enough in Spd that if she does use it on The General then The General will have the minimum Spd needed to stop The Boss double him

Should she give it to her best Swordmaster who is RNG-Screwed enough in Spd that without using The Speedwing on The Swordmaster then  The Boss has enough Speed to double The Swordmaster

Or should she give it to her RNG-Blessed Falcon Knight so that she can double The Assassin

I'll also admit the following

She is playing on the 2nd hardest of the 4 difficulty settings

The Boss is A Level 14 Assassin, she has A Spd of 29 but it is lowered to 25 by The Games Version of Iron Rune, which makes her immune to Critical Hits

The General is Level 20/8, according to my friend his average Spd at that level is 16 but he has A Spd of 21

The Swordmaster is Level 20/11, according to my friend his average Spd at that level is 26 but he has A Spd of 20

The Falcon Knight is Level 20/10, according to my friend her average Spd at that level is 24 but she has A Spd of 27

Edited by James Marshall
Spotted several mistakes

The falcon knight, mostly because if the Falcon knight is doubling the boss, she will be dead before the General gets there. (Assuming generals still have 5 move and Falcons still have 8.) There isn't really much of a point in giving it to the swordmaster for this specific chapter since he can't crit the boss regardless, (But if he's a point or two short of doubling most enemies, it may be worthwhile) and Generals aren't really good for roving around killing things due to their low movement.

Edited by Benice

Yeah what Benice said, you have to fight the boss but the general and swordmaster don't need to do it, so you rbest combat option is the FalcoKnight. Add in a Killer Lance or something in there or whatever equivalent her hack has and just use it