New Fire Emblem Youtube Content Creator

TheChoZenOne

Hello everyone. I am The ChoZen One. I am a youtuber who's known for his Nintendo and Shantae content. I always been a big fan of fire emblem since my brother got into the series with Sacred Stones he gotten through the 3DS Ambassador Program. And I started my journey with Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright years later. I have played many of games and love every single one of them thus far. My favorite being Three Houses and Path of Radiance in particular. I have yet to play the japan only ones but I have played every single US released FE outside me haven't yet completed Shadow Dragon and Radiant Dawn. I personally may want to wait for Geneology to get a remake to play it but we'll see. I plan to make content on fire emblem soon and do some interesting playthroughs (playing on hardest difficulty) and such. I will stream a Golden Deer playthrough on Maddening for the first time ever soon!! This may be the hardest difficulty I ever attempted since Conquest Hard as I never played the hardest difficulty before outside Sacred Stones since I knew it was one of the easier games in the series. I plan to make my content more catered towards the casual side of FE players despite me learning so much about the techniques used when trying to play as effficient and viable as possible, so I figured it would be fun to see this slightly casual playet attempt such a hard difficulty. I would like to make top tens and such someday when I get the chance amd hope to entertain anyone interested. I personally love to discuss the stories and characters of the fire emblem world and explore their relationships with eachother. Im super into supports and analyzing characters as much as possible, so I hope to have some fun discussing with you all!! If you are interested in my future journey with fire emblem on my channel. You can find my Youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aOs8evzaBieb_2QnAHhAg

My Favorite character is Owain because he calls himself the Chosen One and his silly antics are hialirous to me but I love that he has an actual tragic reason behind all that that really makes me care and empathize with him. His relationship with Severa, Inigo is also really well done and I adore the trio a lot. Ike is also tied with him as I feel he is the best written character in the series. Ike is just a fantastic character overall!! Also I adore Hapi and Lissa. They are my top waifus of FE and are great characters!!