Stylus

Welcome to my Changes-Lite Patch for The Sacred Stones!

The Goal of this Patch was to make the least amount of changes to the base game for the greatest positive result.

I’d recommend it to anyone who enjoys the base game, but is looking for a tighter experience with a handful of quality-of-life patches sprinkled in.

If you’d like to learn more about the patch, I’ve created a video detailing what I believe to be some of the more important changes found within the patch.

If you want to try the patch out yourself, or just learn more about it, feel free to click the links below:

Changelog

UPS Patch

How to apply a UPS Patch (Thanks Arch!)

If your interested, I’m also making a Let’s Play using the patch, so be sure to check it out.

To those of you who made it this far, thank you for your interest! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to let me know.

Enjoy!

Edited by Stylus

Hello everyone!

I’ve updated the patch to version 1.1. All the links above have been updated to match the new patch and changelog.

Here’s a list of changes for 1.1, without including the changes made in 1.0.

If your interested, I’m making a brand-new Let’s Play as well! (Last time I died, lol)

Enjoy!