Three Houses Maddening Mode NO DIVINE PULSE Stream

TheChoZenOne

Hello everyone. I am a youtuber known as The ChoZen One. I started a playthrough of me playing for the first time Golden Deer Maddening Mode but with a twist!! Not only will I not be using new game+ (so I get that golden title screen) but I will be restricting myself from using divine pulses. I want to have the ultimate challenge with this and play the game how the classic FE games were meant to be played. It will be a crazy experience as I have never played the hardest difficulty on any FE before aside from Sacred Stones (which is considered the easiest) I am a semi casual player, I like to use my favorite characters but have some decent knowledge on certain strats here and there, but nothing on the level of some hardcore players out there who study growths, viability etc. So come check out this madlad attempt such a crazy challenge. I would appreciate all the support. I want to interact with more FE fans on my streams and plan to make more content around FE in general. Subscribe if your new and hope to see you guys join me on this journey as we take on such a incredible challenge!! My first stream is linked below, be sure to check it out. There is a few parts out already and I plan to stream a lot this week continuing the journey!!

Edited by TheChoZenOne

Good luck. The thing that would probably tempt Divine Pulse usage the most are the spawn ambushes, but I guess you would study that before hand. I'll probably mainly check in on the videos to see those specific maps. Streamer rage is funny after all nothing personal.

We continue our journey with Part 7. We left off on a cliffhanger and are fighting the first divine beast. Can we win? I really hope so because, I hate chapter 5 after doing it like 20 times.

• 2 weeks later...

We finally did it!! Hurray!! Thank you everyone who has followed my streams and supported me during this playthrough!! It was such an amazing journey!! I love you guys so much!! ❤❤❤❤ Until our next playthrough!!

Yes! You did it! I can't believe I missed your stream, though... Are you planning to do another or similar run for the other routes?