Help paired ending in 3 route.

I need help for paired ending in 3 route but I don't know what character they good or bad. Have you a suggestion paired ending ? Here is my list of 15 character in 3 route.

Crimson Flower : 

Byleth (Male) , Edelgard , Hubert , Ferdinand , Linhardt , Caspar , Bernadetta , Dorothea , Petra , Sylvain , Ingrid , Lysithea , Hanneman , Manuela and Jeritza.

Azure Moon : 

Byleth (Male) , Dimitri , Dedue , Felix , Ashe , Sylvain , Mercedes , Annette , Ingrid , Caspar , Lysithea , Seteth , Flayn , Gilbert and Catherine.

Verdant Wind : 

Byleth (Male) , Claude , Lorenz , Raphael , Ignatz , Lysithea , Marianne , Hilda , Leonie , Ingrid , Seteth , Flayn , Alois , Shamir and Cyril.

First off, marry Lysithea on all three routes (or pair her with Hanneman or Edelgard). This is very important because those endings

Spoiler

cure her shortened lifespan.

Aside from Lys though, here are the pairings I'd suggest.

Crimson Flower: Dorothea/Petra, Bernadetta/Jeritza, Hubert/Ferdinand and Caspar/Linhardt are all favorites of mine for the Black Eagles. Ingrid/Sylvain is another popular choice but I personally don't care for it because Ingrid ends up

Spoiler

losing out on her dream of becoming a knight, which doesn't sit well with me.

Azure Moon: You don't have a lot of people I'd pair together on this route (Caspar but no Linhardt, Catherine but no Shamir). Tbh I wish Male Byleth/Dimitri could've been a pairing. I'd say Dimitri/Ingrid (or Ingrid/Ashe, both are nice) and maybe Sylvain/Felix (this is the only ending I'd suggest for Felix besides forever alone). Also make sure Gilbert ends up with no one haha

Verdant Wind: Marianne/Hilda is another favorite of mine. I don't know a lot about the other Golden Deer (besides Lys), but Raphael/Ignatz seems pretty sweet too. You can also go for Alois/Leonie if you're not a huge fan of Leonie lol

Of course, this is all just my opinion. I'd still read up on everyone's different endings before making a decision. I hope this helps though! :)

All I can say is I recommend you get Sylvain married to somebody (preferably Mercedes or Dorothea in your case since you're not going female Byleth), because

Spoiler

He has a lot of kids and becomes the sweetest husband and father! This is just so adorable to me.

I also agree on the Lysithea thing, but I also heard that pairing her with Linhardt gives similar results. Oh, and Dimitri x Ingrid is great too!

EDIT: Oh dang, I forgot about Raphael/Ignatz! That one is so good too.

Edited by Anacybele

Thanks for your opinion. Yes I marry Lysithea in this 3 route because she is too young to die whatever in battle or short life, but I want to know other characters interested , Sylvain and Ingrid is very interesting in Crimson Flower and Azure Moon but in Verdant Wind Ingrid is only students I recruited so maybe paired with Claude be interested. I agree I leave Gilbert alone, maybe Felix and Annette as I see a popular paired this two. 

Its worth mentioning that you don't actually pair up the characters yourself. The game decides your pairings for you. There are some ways you can influence it but if you put Claude and Hilda together the entire game then Claude might still end up ditching her for Lysithea. Or maybe Hilda was the one dumping him for Cyril. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

4 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Its worth mentioning that you don't actually pair up the characters yourself. The game decides your pairings for you. There are some ways you can influence it but if you put Claude and Hilda together the entire game then Claude might still end up ditching her for Lysithea. Or maybe Hilda was the one dumping him for Cyril. 

Not really, you have quite a bit of control. I managed to get most of the pairings I wanted in at least my Blue Lions run. I didn't quite do it for the Golden Deer because I just didn't get the support levels high enough there for some reason and at the time, I didn't actually know Raphael and Ignatz had an ending. XD

But in the Blue Lions, I got Sylvain x female Byleth, Dimitri x Ingrid, and Ashe x Annette. I was also trying to get Dedue x Mercedes, but I just couldn't use both of them together enough. All you have to do is get the A support levels you want, don't let the characters A support anybody else, and make sure you don't mistakenly pick the wrong spouse for Byleth when that point comes.

Ok for me let's see my interim ending.

All route : Byleth / Lysithea

Crimson Flower

- Edelgard / Hubert

- Ferdinand / Dorothea

- Linhardt / Bernadetta

- Caspar / Petra

- Sylvain / Ingrid

- Hanneman / Manuela

- Jeritza

Azure Moon

- Dimitri / Dedue

- Felix / Annette

- Ashe / Mercedes

- Sylvain / Ingrid

- Seteth / Flayn

- Caspar / Catherine

- Gilbert

Verdant Wind

- Claude / Ingrid

- Lorenz / Hilda

- Raphael / Leonie

- Ignatz / Marianne

- Seteth / Flayn

- Shamir / Cyril

- Alois

It's good or Maybe I change ?

Characters I love to kill : Edelgard , Hubert , Petra , Dimitri , Claude and Cyril.

Characters I hate to kill : Bernadetta, Dorothea, Ingrid, Mercedes, Ignatz, Lysithea and Hilda.

On 7/21/2020 at 6:02 AM, drattakbowser said:

Characters I love to kill : Edelgard , Hubert , Petra , Dimitri , Claude and Cyril.

Characters I hate to kill : Bernadetta, Dorothea, Ingrid, Mercedes, Ignatz, Lysithea and Hilda.

Why Petra, just out of curiosity?

7 minutes ago, RainbowMoon said:

Why Petra, just out of curiosity?

Coward in Azure Moon / Verdant Wind route let Bernadetta and Blue Lions or Golden Deer die in Gronder Field and can't let you pass to Hubert in Azure Moon and Edelgard throne in Verdant Wind.

5 hours ago, drattakbowser said:

Coward in Azure Moon / Verdant Wind route let Bernadetta and Blue Lions or Golden Deer die in Gronder Field and can't let you pass to Hubert in Azure Moon and Edelgard throne in Verdant Wind.

I'm kind of confused. How did Petra let Bernadetta die at Gronder Field? If anything, it's Edelgard that decided to sacrifice Bernadetta by lighting the whole area on fire regardless of who is there.