Anyone remember Hisagi134? (an OG Fire Emblem youtuber)

Zalor

This is probably going to seem like a weird request, but there is an old Fire Emblem Playthrough Youtuber whose content I really want to see again. His Youtube username was Hisagi134, and from what I remember he was most active between 2008 - 2010, although he may also have been active in 2007. These were the days before Lets Playing were quite so popular, so instead he would record footage of a fire emblem playthrough and have music he liked playing in the background. In particular I remember he often used songs from Asian Kung-Fu Generation (his videos introduced me to the band). I found the style of gameplay and good music in the background really relaxing to watch as a kid. Recently I have been bitten by a nostalgia bug and want to rewatch some of those videos, but I can't find them anywhere. His Youtube account has been terminated, and I can't find reuploads anywhere. If anyone downloaded any of his videos or even remembers who I'm talking about please comment. I've attached pictures of his channel and his Youtube profile that I dug up from the wayback machine: https://web.archive.org/web/20090809225507/https://www.youtube.com/user/hisagi134 

I know he was friends with some other Fire Emblem Youtubers at the time like Seph1212, and perhaps others. 

Anyway, again sorry for the odd request. I just remember coming home from middle school and watching his videos on YouTube like over 10 years ago, and I was just hoping his stuff hasn't been completely erased from the internet. 

hisagi134.png

hisagi134_older.png

Have you tried contacting them or any of their friends? They may be able to help you.

Edited by This boi uses Nino