Grand Hero Battle: Eremiya - Bishop of Woe

NSSKG151

Not very threatening when she is using a staff instead of Meteor or Thoron like she did back in New Mystery.

Infernal Map:

Spoiler

vP2GYxz.png

Hard/Lunatic Map:

Spoiler

L0lxDqy.png

Edited by NSSKG151

Pretty easy, but then again, every map is pretty easy with Legendary Leif (even at +0 with base kit...) I really like Eremiya's art though, I really wish she had something good in her skills as well... Too bad

Guard? 1-charge Miracle? Blocked by a breakable wall? ...I guess it’s Enemy Phase time.

Edit: +Galeforce variant, after realizing the right hand side exists.

Spoiler

Edited by LordFrigid

There's easy.

There's very easy.

And then there's Eremiya.

I'm sad it was so easy I didn't have to think about it. Hard cleared with low HM units, Lunatic cleared with Katarina, Legion, HK!Marth (Mainly repositioning) and 4* Clarisse and Infernal cleared with Norne, Astram, HK!Marth and Y!Merric.

I decided to record my Saizo killing them, just for fun.

@Landmaster @mcsilas @Maaka @BoaFerox

@LordFrigid Nice use of Pulse Smoke, nullifying Eremiya's Miracle right away. Good job!

@Sasori Nice Gordin! He is a really strong unit, and you did a great job using him to beat this map.

3 hours ago, Dayni said:

There's easy.

There's very easy.

And then there's Eremiya.

Pretty much this, my alt account's Fallen Ike walked in to Abyssal without even looking at the stats or anything and the map just fell to pieces. Need to switch over to my main for the free Feathers, but honestly, this map's kind of good for me, because it means I can goof around and try out jank teams without worrying about losing the chance for the Unit.

In all honesty, I'm thinking I may go in and build her for the heck of it.

9 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Pretty much this, my alt account's Fallen Ike walked in to Abyssal without even looking at the stats or anything and the map just fell to pieces. Need to switch over to my main for the free Feathers, but honestly, this map's kind of good for me, because it means I can goof around and try out jank teams without worrying about losing the chance for the Unit.

In all honesty, I'm thinking I may go in and build her for the heck of it.

See me using Katarina, Legion and 4* Clarisse on Lunatic. I could try and see if I could manage it with them and OG!Marth on Infernal, but I have a doubt or two.

As a unit Emmeryn has IVs so can make herself better in Atk or Spd but Eremiya's got a good offensive spread, there are worse options (My grails are being saved for a good Blue option, Red Green and Colourless have projects right now). Considering I'm spamming Colourless for a bit I'm just hoping I get lucky.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

See me using Katarina, Legion and 4* Clarisse on Lunatic. I could try and see if I could manage it with them and OG!Marth on Infernal, but I have a doubt or two.

As a unit Emmeryn has IVs so can make herself better in Atk or Spd but Eremiya's got a good offensive spread, there are worse options (My grails are being saved for a good Blue option, Red Green and Colourless have projects right now). Considering I'm spamming Colourless for a bit I'm just hoping I get lucky.

Ideally I want to see if I can clear it with an all-Healer no-Braves team for the lols, this map feels weak enough to do it. Just need to start goofing around with teams.

I did a couple since this one was so easy

Elises and the Blue Lions didn’t have any trouble.

Dancer Emblem make a comeback since I was just talking about bringing it back. Dancehardt took most of the spotlight to make up for a clear I once used him in where he barely did anything. But we did have some new faces~

@NSSKG151 - Pretty easy when almost everyone’s gone on just the first Enemy Phase. Nice easy workout for the Annas~

@LordFrigid - Mono-Caeda is always fine, specially when it’s mostly an EP clear. Pulse Smoke’s one way to get around Miracle being annoying

@Sasori - Nice, +10 Gordin finally! Good to see him finally done and just eat up this whole map by himself~

@Diovani Bressan -This constitutes as inhumane in some countries. Namely Askr. Saizo should be ashamed for this level of slaughter~

I thought about skipping this GHB because I had never even heard of Eremiya until she was added to the game. But she actually interests me as a character after reading her page with Sharena's chibi art, so I decided to get her.

And, of course, I wanted to see if I could wipe the floor with this map with my Sylvain too. XD And of course, I did! I've been itching to have him tear apart a tough map with one of the three skillsets I've given him. In his video debut, he's using the Gronnblade+ set. Oh yeah, it's also been quite some time since I last did a Heroes video too, so it was about time I did a new one. Feast your eyes on Sylvain and his gorgeous muscles getting it done with some help from the fairies and Azura! 😄

Sorry for any background noise and the slowass loading, btw. The game's been consistently slow for me since a couple updates ago. I restarted my phone once and that seemed to have fixed it, but then it became slow again. 😕

Btw, I'm surprised he could obliterate that red mage cav as well as he did. He didn't even need to double the guy. XD Getting around that same mage cav's freakin' anti-cavalry weapon and Eremiya's Miracle was kind of a pain in the ass, but I did it! And it only took me one try to replicate the clear too (though I don't think I replicated it entirely... But no matter). And I'm glad to see that even without Fury 4 (he will be getting that at some point tho), I can still make him do tons of damage with buffs and such! I'm just not sure if he'll be able to tackle LHBs or MHBs. All those damn reinforcements...

And can I just mention that I love the color of Sylvain's swim shorts, necklace jewel, and...whatever that cloth tied around his arm is? They're kinda teal! Darkish teal, but I like teal a lot! His drinks are a pretty color too. This artist just made Summer Sylvain so perfect. 🥰

Edited by Anacybele

Took a bit to grind up feathers so I could meme this properly.

@mcsilas @Zeo

@Sasori Grats on your fully loaded Gordin. Smart planning with the Special to deal with Miracle.

@NSSKG151 That was a depressing number of 0s. I guess at least they dealt some damage to regular Anna.

@LordFrigid Pulse Smoke is a big RIP for Eremiya's Miracle. What do you think about Guard Bearing for Caeda? I guess since she has an actual Res stat Pegasus Flight might be better in her case. I've been thinking that Guard Bearing might just be better than Belief in Love for YCaeda though, since it lets her safely activate the HP-based Vantage against enemies that she doesn't counter.

@Diovani Bressan Lol, he didn't even need the Vantage. Nothing physical could even touch him.

@Landmaster Elises was just a wash I guess. Nothing much to say other than "this is sad"... Cool Ingrid though, good to see you're already putting her to work.

Dancehardt is definitely the main source of firepower here. Him and SIshtar are quite powerful. The ladies had to take all the heat, unfortunately.

I watched some of the clears in here, they're all pretty great! The Gordin and Saizo ones are particularly impressive imo. Anybody watch mine? Just curious.

@Landmaster I really enjoyed your videos! I loved how Eremiya attacked Mirabilis, and she was like... meh... of course Mirabilis is the best Elise Alt this game has. The Blue Lions and Dancers teams were also great!

@SatsumaFSoysoy Kronya looks really cool to watch, killing her foe. Her japanese voice is also great! Takumi stealing the final kill was cool. And yes, Saizo didn't need the Vantage for that clear. lol

@Anacybele I watched your video, and that's a pretty cool Sylvain! You did a great job building him. Eremiya and her assassins had no chance against him. And I am glad that you liked my Saizo's clear.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@Anacybele I watched your video, and that's a pretty cool Sylvain! You did a great job building him. Eremiya and her assassins had no chance against him. And I am glad that you liked my Saizo's clear.

Yay, glad to know! ^^ I made sure to beef him up as much as I could and I'm still not done because I mentioned he can eventually get Fury 4. lol

Yeah, one reason I liked your clear is because Saizo is someone you almost never see in stuff like this. So it's different!

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, one reason I liked your clear is because Saizo is someone you almost never see in stuff like this. So it's different!

I started to use Saizo since he got his refinement last year. I was planned to build a infantry dagger unit, and then IntSys announced his refinement. I really enjoyed what they gave to him, that I +10ed him right away. Then, in September, Thrasir was released and I gave him Panic Smoke since Panic stats also trigger his dagger, like how Fallen Ike's Chaos Ragnell does as well (if foe has -6 in Atk and another -6 from a visible buff that was converted into debuff because of panic, Saizo will get +12 Atk in combat).

I did others clears using Saizo, if you are interested and have some time to watch:

Spoiler

Edited by Diovani Bressan

5 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I started to use Saizo since he got his refinement last year. I was planned to build a infantry dagger unit, and then IntSys announced his refinement. I really enjoyed what they gave to him, that I +10ed him right away. Then, in September, Thrasir was released and I gave him Panic Smoke since Panic stats also trigger his dagger, like how Fallen Ike's Chaos Ragnell does as well (if foe has -6 in Atk and another -6 from a visible buff that was converted into debuff because of panic, Saizo will get +12 Atk in combat).

I did others clears using Saizo, if you are interested and have some time to watch:

Hide contents

I see, interesting! Reminds me that I'm a Kaze fan and now I want him to get a refine someday soon too. 😛

And I'll watch those some time, yeah!

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I see, interesting! Reminds me that I'm a Kaze fan and now I want him to get a refine someday soon too. 😛

My plan was to build Kaze instead but Saizo got his refinement and I went with him.