Grand Hero Battle: Eremiya - Bishop of Woe

NSSKG151

51 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I watched some of the clears in here, they're all pretty great! The Gordin and Saizo ones are particularly impressive imo. Anybody watch mine? Just curious.

it was very good 🙂

idon't know maybe summer is melting my brain or something i do feel some shame since everyone is finding this easy and i've been struggling so. but ah well. lol. got the copies. so that is important. 

20 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

My plan was to build Kaze instead but Saizo got his refinement and I went with him.

Okay, makes sense. Then I guess you're going to build Kaze when/if he does get a refine?

16 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

it was very good 🙂

idon't know maybe summer is melting my brain or something i do feel some shame since everyone is finding this easy and i've been struggling so. but ah well. lol. got the copies. so that is important. 

Thanks! Don't worry, I get that feeling all the time. More often than not, I'm going to struggle with something a bunch of other people find easy too.

Edited by Anacybele

7 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Probably, if it has a pretty nice effect.

Cool! I've got a +10 Kaze already, but he's definitely going to get his prf and refine when/if he gets it if I like it enough.

@Diovani Bressan: Oh wow. The guard status takes away the only thing about Eremiya that was even remotely threatening. And with her gone Saizo could Ep through everyone with ease.
Also thanks. Gordin is holding up surprisingly well for a gen 1 unit.

@Landmaster
Thanks. It took far too long, but i'm finally mostly out of colourless hell.

Surprisingly evil music for the loli squad, but perhaps it was fitting. Eremiya really could't do anything to the squad despite attacking so many times. Eremiya just keeps on dissapointing.

Also thats a pretty cool high investment Sylvia. Did't know you had a +10 of her around. 

@SatsumaFSoysoy: Thanks. The miracle cheese was the only thing on this map that I had to spend a second thinking on.

Also a unique evil + Azura team. I heard good things about Kronya and the vantage build does seem pretty potent. +points for surviving at 1 hp.

@Anacybele Glad you liked the Gordin clear. And  congrats with your +10 Sylvain. Seems you had good luck pulling for him. He really did some pretty high damage numbers. almost one shotting Emeriya and disposing of the rest pretty easily too. Did't think his base speed would be that high either.

1 minute ago, Sasori said:

Glad you liked the Gordin clear. And  congrats with your +10 Sylvain. Seems you had good luck pulling for him. He really did some pretty high damage numbers. almost one shotting Emeriya and disposing of the rest pretty easily too. Did't think his base speed would be that high either.

Actually, I had a hard time getting anymore of him after he got to +7. xP I definitely didn't get as lucky as I did with the copies of Valentine Conrad that I needed. But I got lucky enough, I guess! XD

Sylvain's neutral Spd at 5 star lv. 40 is 35. So with +Spd, that's 38 since he doesn't have any superboons (sadly), so tack on +10, summoner support, Fury 3, etc. that stat goes real high!

@SatsumaFSoysoy - How did Azura get roped up into helping these goons? Well, either way, Kronya did the heavy lifting while her team of AOE grenades in the back helped her out for the perfect memery.

@Sasori - Yeah Silvia’s great, I use her on the Anima Defense team as a Panic machine. I’ve used her in a couple other dancer clears when she was lower- merged.

@Flying Shogi - That's a nice Saizo. I'm sure Dio will be happy to see you're following in the path of the evil Saizo the 5th 

On 7/25/2020 at 4:12 AM, NSSKG151 said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy I guess even Gharnef was unhappy with Eremiya that he hired a foreign assassin to be rid of her. Nice clear.

She is of no use to him with that set of skills...

9 hours ago, Landmaster said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy - How did Azura get roped up into helping these goons? Well, either way, Kronya did the heavy lifting while her team of AOE grenades in the back helped her out for the perfect memery.

She just tags along whenever I need her...

@Diovani Bressan Nice use of Ruse! That's one way to bypass Miracle.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Oooo nice use of the meme out of combat damage weapons. Kronya's JP laughs are addictingly crazy. Would have loved if Gharnef fittingly finished things off though, Gharnef solo when

@Landmaster Elise shows who the superior healer is. Can never get enough of tanky Mirabilis keeping Eremiya busy.

DC Annette sure is a monster, it was a Miracle that Eremiya survived. Dimitri looks like a fun GF unit, too. I want an Ingrid, making me thing 'oh no' against the archer but then showing how numbers lie in FEH... very efficient clear!

Dancer Emblem returns! Tanky Mirabilis is a great addition to the team. Showing off some blue-star Ninian I see, those skills are nice! Something funny about a flying Ice Dragon using Blue Flame. 

@daisy jane @mampfoid @Alexmender @DLNarshen @BoaFerox @Maaka @Zeo

Had to wait to train the new healer but here's the clears.

Firstly is a New Mystery theme.

Team is +Spd/-Res Katarina, +HP +1 Luke, +Atk/-Def Roderick and neutral Clarisse

Music is Those Who Dare to Change History from Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem

- Not every day I can use Luke and Roderick in a clear so here they are with Katarina and Clarisse (RIP no Kris). Cav movement is great for a tight map where I just need to KO (or retrea) as much as I can. Clarisse's Savage Blow helped keep Eremiya busy while also softening enemies up for the cavs.

- Yes you saw that right, Katarina was the best unit to start the map by facetanking both the axe infantry and Eremiya (hooray owl tomes?). Being -Res she did need a seal to fix that so she can use Atk Ploy against Eremiya. Kind of amusing she was besides the two cavs, using the power of bonds to defeat Eremiya.

----

Now that we have a healer assassin, it's time for Assassin Emblem to strike!

Team is neutral Clarisse, neutral Kronya, +Def/-HP Jaffar and +Def +1 Beruka

Music is Undercover from the King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match

- Healer assassin gets a visit from Clarisse who brought other assassins from different games - a Black Fang, an axe assassin and an Assassin class clown-looking woman with a peculiar dagger.

- The best thing about a healer GHB? You can cheese the healer AI and make Eremiya heal enemies as a priority with chip damage. Clarisse, Kronya and the expert on chip damage - the Angel of 'Death', spread splash damage around (too bad Kempf isn't an assassin). Meanwhile Beruka just slowly moves to the front lines to tank enemies while they are weakened. I did have to give Jaffar a Brazen Atk/Def seal so the archer would avoid him.

-----

Speaking of assassins, now that I promoted all of them I just had to do a Black Fang clear!

Team is neutral Lloyd, neutral Linus, +Def/-HP Jaffar and neutral Ursula

Music is Black Fang from Fire Emblem: Blazing Blade

- Obligatory Black Fang vs a New Mystery assassin. Funny how both girls involved are very purple.

- Lloyd opens the way, with Brazen Spectrum to deal with both the axe and Eremiya. Kind of sad Brazens give him more stats than Regal Blade buffs, but it is what it is. The Spd part was important to ORKO the axe infantry.

- Jaffar does what he does best, spreading Savage Blow damage to keep the healer assassin busy. Gotta love how Ground Orders made her retreat so far back to heal. His refine proved useful, preventing the red mage from attacking (a bit unfortunate Ursula was off by 1 damage)

- Speaking of Ursula, anti-cav tome helps for quick sword assassination. Love her weapon animation. She needed Spd Smoke so that the archer wouldn't double her.

- Linus dishes out big damage, deleting the lance flier in a flash, thanks to the archer charging his special up. Drive Def also helped his brother bait the axe guy in the first turn.

----

And lastly an Altean Assassins clear (unsure if they have a proper name)

Team is neutral Eremiya, +Atk/-Def Katarina, neutral Clarisse and neutral

Legion Music is Runaway from Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Since we no have another assassin squad completed in FEH, here is the obligatory themed clear with the newest member.

- As annoying as Eremiya getting the meh Distant Guard as a C skill...it was kind of an MVP skill here. It discouraged the enemy Eremiya from attacking Legion, and Clarisse wouldn't have survived the red mage cav without it. It also helped Katarina take a hit from the archer.

- Katarina needed her owl tome stats, Swift Sparrow and Atk/Spd Bond to double the axe back infantry. Clarisse's chip damage is great team support and Legion's Fury and Brazen stat stacking helped in tanking for a bit. Lancebreaker also helped in quickly deleting the lance flier

@Diovani Bressan

Saizo the fifth strikes again. I like use of the ruse to stop Miracle from charging. Nice work!

@Landmaster

Nice set of clears! I was wondering if you were going to take advantage of Eremiya hiding out in the corner for the Elise clear. Shambhala was a nice theme for the BL clear, plus some nice Galeforce action, always nice to see that. Guard Bearing is nuts, too. Some close calls in the Reinhardt and Dancers clear, but they pulled through in the end. Nice work!

@SatsumaFSoysoy

Dang, all that T3 out-of-combat damage. I like how it was almost a Kronya-kills-everyone clear, but then Takumi swooped in to steal the boss kill. Nice work!

Edit: I totally forgot.

On 7/23/2020 at 7:39 AM, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

What do you think about Guard Bearing for Caeda? I guess since she has an actual Res stat Pegasus Flight might be better in her case. I've been thinking that Guard Bearing might just be better than Belief in Love for YCaeda though, since it lets her safely activate the HP-based Vantage against enemies that she doesn't counter.

For Caeda, I like the Def penalty and the consistency. The former because her Atk is bad, and the latter because of the way I use her. Obviously Pegasus Flight is better for Player Phase, and on EP she's usually either fighting nobody or everybody (I'm also including AR usage for that assessment, since I use her as a hybrid Galeforce/tank unit in Light season).

For Young Caeda...I'm not sure. My initial suspicion is that losing the -5 Def penalty hurts. She has high Atk, but I'm not sure if it's high enough to not need that for enemies she doesn't have effective damage against. That's a neat use case, though.

Edited by LordFrigid

• 2 weeks later...

@mcsilas

I like this team, pretty brave to start it off having Katarin face tank a bunch of enemies. Luke and Rody doing the most to outdo each other was pretty immersive, nice work! 

Assassin’s Creed Emblem with all that chip damage stacking looked like pure torture for Eremiya’s side. They made this as painful and agonizing as they could muster~

Fang Justice might have been more savage than just the chip damage spam. They weren’t afraid to take some hits to draw out their opposing assassins.

Finally the main four altogether~ Legion must be excited for his new toy now that it’s out~ Katarina played a big role here with the boss healing her squad up to show the imposter who’s the real boss around here. Loved it!

• 5 months later...